Josh Hill on Top MMA Radio

Big Win and BKB recap last weekends Strikeforce and talk at length about the state of WMMA, also they discuss the recent happening in Canadian MMA.

Josh Hill joins the show to discuss his impending collision with John Fraser August 25th for the Score Fighting Series.

Lastly, Big Win and BKB dissect the August 25th Score Fighting Series card and let you in on the potential winners and loser of the night.

Check it out by pressing play:

or download the file by right clicking and Save As: Episode 75 – Josh Hill.

Now you can subscribe to Top MMA Radio now via iTunes. Go to the iTunes store and search for topmmanews.

7 Responses to “ Josh Hill on Top MMA Radio ”

1. Rob says:

No Clue Don Wilson!. LOL. I gotta say that BKB has this one right! Hill will be forced to play safe because if he gets wild and tries to go for a finish on the ground, Haggis Basher is going to slip in a choke or an armbar. But, that’s to say if Haggis Basher will be on his back. I don’t see Hill making it out of round 2. Fraser by sub!

2. Showtying says:

Wow this is a real big big test for Josh I hope he is ready cause he never fought any one like Basher …I like josh but I don’t know if he is ready for such a fight ..let’s just see I could be wrong like always

3. smash says:

Does anyone know a bookie that will take bets on this fight? lol Becuz I will bet my soul that Josh wins.

Malik I’ll take a bet for your soul or for cash, let me know which one interests you more. :)

5. Woodrow says:

Great fight between two great athletes. Sucks someone will
    Lose.

6. EPerez says:

Hill takes this one, his game looks tighter overall. Especially if they stand.

7. MarshallFCarter says:

I got $1000 on Fraser. Bring it!