Jesse Ronson Talks St. Pierre, Ricci Fights

Jesse Ronson enters the Top 10 (photo: Jason Bouwmeester)

Top MMA News‘ Derek Leblanc caught up with Jesse Ronson at Elite 1 MMA. Ronson discusses his second victory over Eric St. Pierre and his upcoming Score Fighting Series fight against Alex Ricci that will happen on August 25th.

10 Responses to “ Jesse Ronson Talks St. Pierre, Ricci Fights ”

1. Mr Jason says:

Jesse is all class, “Finished everyone except for Saggo, Super tough”

Ronson puts Ricci away in the first round

2. MMA Fan says:

Ricci has served his time in Thailand training muay thai and isn’t afraid to hit or get hit.

Hoping for a war, but wouldn’t be surprised if it ended quick.

Ricci for the win!

Man, how can you not like this guy. I became a fan of this guy now.

Good luck to Ronson.

Looking good Derek, man you’ve slimmed down big time, good job!

Great interview. Maritime MMA is making moves. Leblanc has really improved on camera. And he looks healthier too.

5. barrie says:

I like ronson’s demeaner he’s good shit the hammer

6. Derek LeBlanc says:

Jesse was a fun guy to interview. Always love seeing the kind words on how I look. Too bad it’s not helping me with the ladies lol

Time to switch to the fellas then Derek. If you can’t have one, might as well switch teams. :)

8. Ronson vs Ricci is the fight that I am most looking forward to on SFS.

9. Derek LeBlanc says:

I don’t think I will be changing teams Bobby. I am like Gill from the simpsons when it comes to talking with women. I am a good starter but I always say something dumb that prevents me from closing the deal

LOL, I wasn’t really expecting you to change teams. Just wanted a response :)