Hard Knocks 27 – Calgary – September 7

Date: September 7, 2012
Location: Subway Soccer Center in Calgary, Alberta
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Pro Fight Card:
155lbs- Dia Grant (5-7) vs. Aaron Gallant (2-5)
185lbs- Sam Osman (1-0-1) vs. Josh Griffin (0-0)
155lbs- Craig Shintani (0-1) vs. Brandon Hrycyshyn (0-1)

Amateur Fight Card:
135lbs- Randy Chung (3-0) vs. Patrick Ward (4-2)
185lbs- Zach Manywounds (1-2) vs. Meelad Hashtee (0-1)
140lbs- Tyler Kneiss (2-2) vs. Rick Pfeifer (3-1)
155lbs- Paul Johnston (1-0) vs. Gerritt Strauss (0-1)
155lbs- Lee Popp (0-1) vs. Taylor Bonogofski (1-0)
155lbs- Scott MacDonald (4-1) vs. Chris Chapman (2-1)
170lbs- Scott MacKenzie (0-0) vs. Matt Robson (0-0)
125lbs- Chaleur Jones (1-1) vs. Stephanie Essensa (2-0)
145lbs- Zach Snyder (1-3-1) vs. Josh Eggie (1-0)
205lbs- Cody Clarke (2-0) vs. Shane Ryan (1-1-1)

61 Responses to “ Hard Knocks 27 – Calgary – September 7 ”

1. Adam Lorenz says:

You got me Idolmaker, that’s why BTP is always raving about me haha!

2. cavemanbully says:

hooker dine and dashing hobbit: definition a very short loser who spends his life shit talking people on the net, and has no money or luck with girls so he purchases hookers but come pay time he dashes.
    Or for short “just laughable”
    on to the important stuff now. Nathan I’m not going to get in to it saying i would fight him or not. There’s no offer on the table to think about so not going to worry about making a decision on it. In a perfect situation tho i’d prefer a guy closer to my level right now.

3. cavemanbully says:

If their still isn’t an opponent for me a week from now my tune will change lol

4. Calgary MMA says:

I’m not sure which is worse, putting my newbie fighters on this promo or that Rags fighting series in Lethbridge. Wait a minute, I don’t need to!!!!!

5. MMA Fan says:

Sure nice to see some experienced amateurs Randy vs Patrick, tyler vs rick, scott vs chris. Talented guys!

Calgary MMA you seem like a troll!

Good luck to all the fighters!

6. Calgary MMA says:

A Troll, really! I guess I have been called worse. The truth usually hurts. I don’t want to sound rude, just saying how it is.
    There is a ton of young good talent on this card. I’m a huge fan of Randy and Tyler

UPDATE: Josh Griffin replaces injured Elliot Duff against Sam Osman

8. 80085 says:

well O’Neill fight caned lol did i not call that. Dont think caning it was necessary. Come on HK you have only 6 pro fighters and most are from the area, i’m sure if you would of put 4th some effort you could of found a replacement….just open up the pocket a little (really just a little) and pay for another out of towner

9. cavemanbully says:

Brandon Hrycyshyn is going to put on a show! keep your eyes on his fight and dont blink.

10. Robin says:

I am not going to be able to make the fight. Stuck in the bush and my son is fighting………… What is the link so that I can watch it live on line.