Canadian Rumour Mill – July 3

Hope everyone had a great Canada Day! Here’s some fun stuff to talk about for this short work week.

• Well the BC MMA Wars seem to be in full effect. First we hear about Graham Spencer leaving BFL for Aggression FC and now news is out that Ryan Chiappe has just signed a multi-fight deal with AFC dated for one day after his BFL fight with Dave Logan.
  • Krzysztof Soszynski is testing his body today and is back on the mats for the first time. KSOS is trying to determine if he can be ready for a scrap in the UFC prior to year end.
  • Look for both AFC and SFS to bump their Winnipeg shows back by a few weeks.   I’m curious to see which fighters go to which shows.
  • Speaking of the Score, there is some talk that they may hold a show in Ontario prior to an October Winnipeg event.   Don’t expect Fraser vs Hill to happen though.
  • Freedom Fights is scheduled for October 27th in Sudbury.  Nate Diaz will be special guest.
  •  Global Warriors is trying to pitch a TV show to stations around the country.
  • Canada’s longest running promotion, Rumble in the Cage, is targeting their next show for late September.
  • Gavin Neil Update: Gavin is supposedly living in Vancouver and masquerading as a HW :).  The weight will come off though as he has renewed training at ZUMA.

__________________
NOTE: These are just rumors and opinions of the Gossip Queen. If you have a rumour that you want to contribute, email: gossipqueen@topmmanews.com.

36 Responses to “ Canadian Rumour Mill – July 3 ”

1. Idolmaker says:

And then????

2. Dad says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 14

3. Blayd cooper says:

Maybe global warriors will get on the score!!!

4. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Bahahahahahahahahahaha^^^^love it!

5. Gavin Fat Ass Neil says:

WTF…how da fuck do you think i’m training at ZUMA if I’m in fucking Van…you know Van and Vic are not the same thing right?…in other news yes I’m fat a fuck, training with Arjarn Song and stopping by Adam Ryans once and a while…also quit fucking spying on me i know you can see my fat ass from space but still.

6. Jamie Locke says:

So many great match-ups out there for Gavin… So many….

7. Gossip Queen says:

Thanks for posting Gavin Neil. We had many people email, text, and Facebook us about you. It is obvious that many, many people in MMA give a shit about you!

We realize that Van and Vic are not the same place, but we received multiple updates on you that conflicted.

I don’t do due diligence on this column as it is just rumours, video/audio recordings from space, and my opinion. Figured we would throw up a summary of everything we received on you and let the commenters sort it out.

I will now focus my satellite cameras on Brad Zazaluk and Icho Larenas and leave you alone until you decide to fight again.

8. Mighty Mouse says:

“DAD” = Mark Pavelich

Mark is bitter and can’t figure out why Neil put it on Hightower, was 8-1 and walked away from it all.

So instead of having nice parting words for a fighter, he has to resort to childlike antics and trash someone again.

Stay classy!

I thought Global Warriors was defunct?

10. Gavin Neil says:

I didn’t walk away from shit. I had no money. So I took a shit job doing security gained a bunch of weight now I’m in van trying to find work that can let me train.

11. Idolmaker says:

Whos the girl in the pic for this column??? Damn!!!!!

12. MKB says:

A van down by the river?

13. Gunner says:

If i am not mistaken that be miss Lee… i will leave it at that to save her from random harrassment and stalkers :)

14. Idolmaker says:

F off gunner!! Give a stalker a chance…haha

15. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 6 Thumb down 16

16. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Thumbs down…lol its just what i was told….

17. mmafan1 says:

If I’m 40 and call myself something like “Bring the Pain” i hope someone will smack me and tell me to stop being a douche.

18. Shane BTP Mountney says:

41 get it right Garnet…oops I mean mmafan1…hide behind your fake name ….Ive been BTP since I was 17…so if you don’t like what I wrote about Global Warriors to bad your the one who told me that….if its not true…not my fault came from your mouth and your the promoter/owner of Global Warriors are you not…oh im sure mmafan1 will say inm not Garnet…although ive seen you post under a few fake names….all well cest la vie…another hater….love it…lets get it started….:)

19. Shane BTP Mountney says:

i love getting more thumbs down than PAV!…lol

20. Shane BTP Mountney says:

how many thumbs down will i get for saying i hope Sonnen smashes Silva…Tito Destroys Griffen and Cote utterly schools Cung Le…

21. Idolmaker says:

Shane do you watch professional wrestling?

22. Shane BTP Mountney says:

use to back in the 80’s…i think you would be like jimmy hart with his megaphone:)….

23. Shane BTP Mountney says:

btw i loved the wrestling analogies you guys were doin in the previous post….so go ahead gimme what ya got…im expexting it…lol

24. Idolmaker says:

Just wondering :)

25. Garnet Ace says:

Just to put any rumors to rest..global warriors is not doing a tv show and we haven’t even discussed a tv show ever so I don’t know who started this rumor but we have an idea who would start it. As for running another show we haven’t even looked or considered any shows so again, I don’t know why anyone would comment on it unless they want to stir shit.
    As for Shane, please don’t comment on things you don’t know anything about ie global warriors. Also, I am not going to even address your silly / child like comments. You say your a professional so act like it. If i come on this site i use my real name so grow up.

26. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Garnet i havent said shit about any Tv show….all i said was exactly what you said to me and a dozen others at Tapout…that you were considering something in Australia and something out west….and those where your own words….and ive seen you post with other names…so please…again for a TV Show ive never heard that one till this post…and i only commented about it because BKB asked about global warriors being defunct….thats it…thats all …nothing bad against Global Warriors at all….this is the rumor mill section…and they have been wrong on more than one occasion

27. Shane BTP Mountney says:

So plz…give it up no one is attakin you …global warriors…or Tapout in anyway…relax

28. Jamie Locke says:

Haterz make BTP famous!

29. ShamelessSelfPromoter says:

30. Good luck to Gavin Neil on losing the weight!

Fuck that shit, fight at HW. or not…

32. ShamelessSelfPromoter says:

I did that already kickboxing…. so no not again

33. Darren Owen says:

Good luck Gavin, you’re a super talented fighter. You did it once so you can do it again.

34. Don't Call Me Leon says:

@ Gavin O’Neil,

You still living in Vancouver? Go down to Dynamic and Adam Ryan will take of the rest! You’ll be back in no time at all!

35. Don't Call Me Leon says:

Sorry video finally loaded and played, good things to come yeah!

36. Gavin Neil says: