Kent vs. Krahn Set For MFC 34: Total Recall

Mike Kent Finishes Dan Fowler (photo by Martin Blais)

A Middleweight showdown between Cody Krahn and Mike Kent that was initially scheduled for MFC 33 will now go down at a catchweight of 195lbs on August 10 at MFC 34: Total Recall. A hand injury for Mike Kent forced the cancellation of their first bout after the two Middleweights had several verbal battles on the Top MMA News comment boards and on Facebook. A win by either man will surely shoot them up the Canadian Middleweight rankings.

Kent, the recently relocated Nova Scotian, has blown through the Maritimes MMA scene with an 8 fight win streak to begin his career and is in for, undoubtedly, the toughest test of his mixed martial arts career. Kent has finished all but one of his bouts with his biggest win to date coming with a pair of victories over Alderic Keith who is undefeated otherwise.

Krahn is coming off a come from behind win over Ryan Chiappe after falling victim to Andreas Spang in his MFC Début. Prior to signing with the MFC, Krahn compiled a record of 10-3 finishing all of his victories by submission or TKO, including notable wins over the likes of Dan Chambers, Trent Thorne and Shannon Ritch.

60 Responses to “ Kent vs. Krahn Set For MFC 34: Total Recall ”

1. snyper mcgrath says:

And if you guys are lucky enough to meet Mike someday, give your shittalking skills a try
    He’s the Canadian champ at that and will have the haters laughing so hard you’ll start to love him.

Straight Male

2. Kyle Stoltz says:

I’m sick of all the talking I just want to see the god damn guy fight.

3. Kyle Stoltz says:

Okay I added the god damn for laughs but seriously been wanting to see this guy fight for a good 5 or so months now.

4. Shar 1 says:

I’ve seen Mike Kent fight (when he had multiple concussions, and he still won) and he is the real thing. Decent guy to chat with is you bump into him. But yeh, he can get a bit rambuntious on the message boards.

Goes a little over the top some days. But the message boards would be lame and boring without his snide comments.

5. Just Sayin' says:

Krahn is an ass…and Kent will kick it.

6. cdnmmeh says:

Two of the most over rated mma fighters in Canada. Also two of the biggest shit talkers. So sic of “fighters” with no self discipline fighting at catch weights. When did Krahn actually fight at 185 and win? He’ll probablly cry after the fight if he beats this bum.

7. Haywood Jablowme says:

The only time Krahn talks shit is when fighters pull out or find excuses not to fight when they’re signed to. This is a good matchup and Krahn will be the one with his hand raised at the end.

You two crackheads should bring your lunch pail to the fights and if you’re lucky, he’ll sign em’ for ya.

8. Punchi Observer says:

After watching a few of Krahn’s fights, I dare say that the young man hasn’t a day of boxing lessons till hither. Might we witness another flailing of his limbs until, the better looking, Kent connects with an uppercut? Young Michael, his golden locks tight to his dome, graciously struts the MFC canvas while his foe writhers in the prone position.

9. cody krahn says:

Yeah, the internet will always haunt me with footage of my sloppy earlier fights. Not gonna make excuses but I’ll just say I hope you’ll be surprised by the improvements I’ve made to my striking since my last fight. I dare say I can hold my own sparring against some of the tougher fighters I’ve trained with.

10. Idolmaker says:

Idgaf how just beat that clown Cody!!! Can’t stand that fucking guy!