Battlefield Fight League 17 – Penticton – July 28

Date: July 28, 2012
Location: Penticton Trade and Convention Center in Pentiction, BC
Tickets: Buy Tickets
Broadcast:

Pro Fights:
Matt Dwyer (2-1) vs. Levi Alford (1-6)
Mike Adams (6-0) vs. Cory Vombaur (1-0)
Matt Baker (7-3) vs. Brandon MacArthur (6-21)
Ryan Chiappe (8-7) vs. Dave Logan (1-10)
Chris Day (1-0) vs. Shane Jamie (0-0)
Mark Dobie (2-3) vs. Yannick Pare (2-0)

Amateur Fights:
Marlan Hall (0-0) vs. Joe Pirotta (0-0)
Russ McCumber (0-3) vs. Jesse Neuls (0-0)
Kyle Warman (2-1) vs. Dustin Porter (1-0)
Morgan Littlechild (1-7) vs. Vincente Pulido (0-0)

34 Responses to “ Battlefield Fight League 17 – Penticton – July 28 ”

1. Jerobe says:

No Ash Mashreghi? :(

2. Jamie Locke says:

I’d like to see a pro title defense on this card. Graham Spencer vs ?

3. M.F.M says:

I think thats a great idea. I know Lyndon Whitlock is looking to fight around that time. 7-2 with 7 first round finishes, that would be a great fight. Hit me up.

4. M.F.M says:

On a completely unrelated note, why does a picture of me from 2006 pop up everytime I type in my e-mail address?.. this is starting to creep me out.

5. Mike R says:

This fight card blows, 1 decent fight. Looks like Battlefield has joined the ranks with kotc. There amatuer Vancouver shows have gotten way worse too.

6. Marc-Andre Drolet says:

M.F.M. you most likely setup an account with gravatar.com in the past.

You should be able to login and change it to a newer one.

We’ll miss the old picture though.

7. I hope Mike Adams fights! Seems to be announced a lot lately and then gets injured.

8. M.F.M says:

You were right Marc-Andre!! I don’t remember doing it but judging from the photo I can tell it was from my “im so cool” days. Thanks for the help

9. Marc-Andre Drolet says:

You were way cooler with the pic on.

10. robin says:

How much are the tickets?

11. Update: Ryan Chiappe (8-7) vs Dave Logan (1-10)

12. Lenny wheeler says:

Dave Logan takes this fit by anyway he wants

13. Oilcity says:

Why would chiappe take a fight with a guy with record of 1-10??

14. Jamie Locke says:

That fight just doesn’t make sense to me. Logan is more of a last minute replacement type of guy for if you can find nobody else to fight. There are many better fights out there for “Ruthless”…

No offence to good old Dave Logan, but this is a gimme fight for Chiappe… BFL has a few up and coming 170-185 guys that would put on much better of a show than Dave will.

Chiappe by RNC in the first minute.

UPDATE: Added Cory Vombaur, Austin Springer and Yannick Pare

16. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

LOL @ this card. Graham signed with agression,so that wont happen. & Chaps my boy but this is a waste of his time,they needed some name recognition for this card in bc chap has a good name. But one guy asked why take the fight cause everyone likes a win & chaps getting paid to do that,mayb if some of these guys who are at the same level(like chap) as me would take the fights,I wouldnt get stuck fighting murderers all the time LMAO. Good luck Chap,Daves a good guy please dont brutalize him.

Not to bad mouth Chiappe but this isn’t a new thing… the current combined record of his wins is 18-50, with a win here that’ll put his opponents at 19-61 but to be fair his losses are mostly to some pretty solid guys (Cody Krahn, Garett Davis, Brandon McArthur)

Chiappe is a violent guy, Dave Logan could really get hurt here! Chiappe should stick to guys with at least winning or similar records to himm this is a lose lose fight for him!

18. James says:

Yeah i agree he should fight that Mike Hill kid hes 4-0, Looks tough I seen his ultimate fight try out tape online

UPDATE: Chester Post replaces injured Bill Fraser

Wait a sec… is Matt Dwyer (2-1) vs. Chester Post (7-22-1) the main event now??????

21. Jamie Locke says:

I have to say I think this card is a big step down from the last BFL show…

22. Don't Call Me Leon says:

Sounds like their needs to be some card shuffling here! So why not put Logan vs Post then Chiappe vs Hill and Dwy vs Mashreghi?

UPDATE: Added Matt Baker vs. TBA

24. K. RASMUS says:

Chiappe is just collecting cash , mabey this is a tune up fight lol. If Dave Logan gets badly hurt ,its his problem for signing up to fight an man that does pro camps and takes fighting serious.That being said , Cancel this fight ,its not cool

25. Puck says:

I think this kind of matchmaking makes it hard for me to pay to watch BFL. 1-10 vs a former mma champ in Chiappe? I’m just wondering why we go through all the troubles trying to get a commition when they clearly don’t give a shit if guys get hurt? BFL should be embarassed to list that fight. Please someone get him (Ryan) a real fight.

UPDATE: Levi Alford replaces Chester Post against Matt Dwyer, Brandon MacArthur takes on Matt Baker, added Kyle Warman vs. Dustin Porter

I’ll put $500 on Dwyer, Adams, Baker and Chiappe if anyone wants to take Alford, Vombaur, MacArthur and Logan! lol

28. Brandon MacArthur says:

Haha just a real funny guy .

No disrespect intended Brandon, if anyone in that group is going to pull off the upset it’s you! I know how tough you are and hope you pull off the win! Best of luck!

30. BDC says:

Sure seemed clear of ur intentions cody. Way to back pedal out of there cody…

31. Jamie says:

Jesse is going to destroy this guy. Cant wait

32. Ty says:

brandon would smash any of these guys….never bet against him. Most his losses were close and only belt holders

33. James says:

Does anyone know if you can watch these fights online anywhere?

34. Shane says:

Fight day, Congrats to Mike Adams for finally making it through fight camp without getting injured, Toshido is as tough as they come. Good luck to Dobie, this is your time, you got this one.