Evolution FC 12 Results – Davis Wins a War Over Quinn

Evolution Fighting Championship is holding their twelfth show tonight. Top MMA News’ Cody Rempel is in Lloydminster, Alberta at The Kooler for the event. Here are his quick results:

Quick Results:
Tyler Davis defeats Sean Quinn by Unanimous Decision

Paul Grandbois defeats Tyler O’Brien by TKO (Punches) in Round 1, 1:00

Derek Abrahamson submits Blair Oster by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 2:43

Mitch Edmonds submits Desmond Johnson by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 0:56

Ryan Brigham submits Mike Glover by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 1:30

Zach Pruden submits AJ Deschambeault by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 4:32

Ian Laflemme vs. Brandon Peterson is cancelled when Laflemme doesn’t show up to fight

*Hossein Zahiriabianeh submits Harry Glover by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 0:45

37 Responses to “ Evolution FC 12 Results – Davis Wins a War Over Quinn ”

1. rick pfeifer says:

didn’t show up to fight… wow

2. booboo says:

Round 1 – 10-9 for Quinn
    Round 2 – 10-9 for Davis

4. keep it coming Cody, this is all i’m staying up for tonight!

5. Wuzjustsayin says:

Congrats Tyler!

Hard work pays off!!

6. Konrad says:

ALL U DAVIS BROS HATERS OUT THERE( just sayin, bigboi) U CAN EAT IT!!

7. rick pfeifer says:

huge win can’t wait to see this fight

8. Just Sayin' says:

Now, now Konrad. I don’t hate the Davis Brothers. I just find one of them to be a bit of an ass. I never said he couldn’t fight, just that he was a cocky ass. This win over Quinn doesn’t really change that fact – his personality is was irritates me, not his fighting. Sooooooo – eat that… But like I said, maybe he will now load up on calories and get some action tonight and we will see a sweeter Tyler Davis. Now Mike on the otherhand……I did say just the other day he was a class act.

9. mike davis says:

Thank you Sean Quinn for fighting on such short notice your a fucking warrior respect you so much. Thanks for the support everyone.

10. Bobby Karimi-Busheri says:

Congrats to Tyler Davis, fought a good fight.

Hats off to Mr. Davis. Quinn shall return …

12. Marc-Andre Drolet says:

Congrats to Tyler Davis.

Sounded like a great fight, and you’ve earned my full respect with this win. Quinn is no easy task.

Thank you for the opportunity and stepping up.

13. Tyler Davis says:

Thank u everyone. I was scared as hell to.fight.quinn to be honest. But could not have people say Alberta. Fighters would not fight him. Thanks for stepping up on such short notice. Just sayin own the fuck up. U talk about karma? U badmouth me when I have never met u. I fight my heart out every fight. Calling out a guy for bailing on a fight with four days notice is rude? No.Marc b was on a drinking binge so I called him out. He would t fight me anyway. Anyway screw all of you hater who doubted. Me. I knew y’all didn’t give me a chance.

14. Tyler Davis says:

I’m really upset thinking of giving up on this site just too much negative energy when I should be training. Thanks bobby Dean and Cody for comming out and watching me preform to the best of my abilities.

15. Tyler Davis says:

P.s. thanks Sean’s for the war

16. Tyler Davis says:

Sean took that fight on like 3-4 days notice which is very commendable, Marc b don’t be scared homie I want to smash you like you deserve iheard enough from the Lloyd natives to know why you backed down.

17. David Letourneau says:

Great job on the fight Davis in everyones eyes you were a huge underdog and you did it congrats, Sean its just a minor speed bump on your journey to the top keep your head high and we hope to see you back after a few months. Great fight guys

18. Marc-Andre Drolet says:

I’ve said Alberta fighters wouldn’t fight Quinn, but that was only because none were agreeing to it or willing to step up.

Thank you for doing so.

You have risen huge in my books.

From now on I’ll only say Albertans not named Tyler Davis would fight Quinn.

Congrats on the huge win!

19. Kellen says:

I train at the same gum as both the Davis boys and since day one neither one of them has given the attitude that they are hot shit. Lets be honest, all fighters have a level of confidence in themselves that walks the line of cockiness. Have to have confidence in this sport or you are destined to lose.

There are tons of class acts that come from Arashi-Do Red Deer and some pretty good fighters. (I believe in full contact we are 14-0 in 2012 and had 13 competitors at MBS yesterday that all medaled btw). Where theres success there will always be haters, dont take it tp heart Tyler, take it as a compliment.

20. Kellen says:

21. mike davis says:

Sure people will fight Quinn now just cause he lost saw comments of people wanting to fight him so lets hope he can stay active cause hes a wicked guy and such a fun fighter to watch..crazy scrap last night!

22. Tyler Davis says:

Thank you Marc I knew it was a big step up but its not in me to back down. Just glad I was able to put on a proformance like that. It was a fun scrap, now I’m going to ice my leg and eat some ice cream :)

23. sean quinn says:

Point me towards the guys that want to fight me now, Mike. I would love to make their dreams come true.

24. Adam Lorenz says:

I’m glad to see that you will be getting more fights then you used to get Sean haha! You’re going to beat up a lot of dudes in the coming months and years buddy! Good try on such short notice man.

25. Congrats to Quinn and Davis on a great fight.

fyi… play-by-play is up here:

26. Tyler Davis says:

Thanks Kieth I’m glad to hear people liked it

27. Da Chin says:

Tyler is an awesome dude, I trained with him for nearly a year. In my opinion he’s a big sweet heart. Great Job Tyler.

28. Da Chin says:

Sorry I just remember this is an MMA site. What I meant to say is Tyler is a good dude, and a really tough guy.

29. MMAMAMA says:

Congrats Tyler! Big win for you. All the best for what lies ahead for you.

30. Tyler Davis says:

Hahaha Da chin. That’s OK ill take sweet heart over tough guy anyday. Ill try to make it up.there to Help u out for your training. Don’t know if ill be able to train soon but maybe give pointers wherever I can seen em

31. Tyler Davis says:

Thanks mmamamma :)

32. Quinn's a pussy says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 4 Thumb down 19

33. sean quinn says:

Lol @ Owen ^^^

34. epicfail says:

Quinn vs Carr. lets make it happen

35. Jerobe says:

Quinn vs Carr or Davis vs Carr. It dont matter to me because both Quinn and Davis would murder Carr. I hope Quinn and Davis dont ever plan on having kids tho, because Carr will destroy your guys chances of having kids with his constant low blows.

36. Tyler Davis says:

I was told I.would be offered a belt shot for Efc

37. Tyler Davis says:

And Marc beuasolie how ever you spell your last name……please grow some balls and fulfill that agreement u.made about fighting me