Prestige FC IV Weigh-In Results

Prestige FC is holding its fourth show in Fort McMurray, Alberta. They held their weigh-ins today at the Merit Hotel to make their fights official. Here are the official results:

Pro Fights
265lbs- Tim Hague (265) vs. Mike Hackert (229.8)
135lbs- Sean Quinn (135) vs. Kyle Oliveira (134.8)
185lbs- Markhaille Wedderburn (189)* vs. Brandon MacArthur (184.8)
155lbs- Rod Montoya (155.8 on 2nd attempt,156.8 1st) vs. David Letourneau (155.8)
160lbs- Travis Moritz (162)* vs. Jordan Berland (158.8)
185lbs- Steve Dubeck (180.2) vs. Chris Lauzon (183)
155lbs- Nick Spohn (155) vs. Mitch Fryia (155)
155lbs- Jon Cowan (155) vs David Lafond (155)

Amateur Fights
265lbs- Jannie Joubert (249.8) vs. Kent Fourneau (263.8)
205lbs- Teddy Ash (204.6) vs Steeven Audet (194)
170lbs- Travis Cardinal (168) vs. Shane Nest (169.6)
125lbs- Sarah Mcrann (125) vs. Jodie Cowan (125)
185lbs- Jordan Fraser (183) vs. Stephane Hovington (185.8)
205lbs- Mike Flett (205) vs. Stacy Nest (204.4)
140lbs- Paul Carpentier (141) vs. Rollin Berland (140.4 on 2nd attempt, 142.2 1st)

* Overweight

70 Responses to “ Prestige FC IV Weigh-In Results ”

1. Don't Call Me Leon says:

Team Beef Baby, cause its all about the BEEF!

2. Bring the Pain says:

If you think hackert has a better chance than Craig did….then i think a fight between hackert and Hudson would be called for after this…if hackert is goin to stay at heavyweight….

3. Jamie Locke says:

I haevn’t seen alot of the Wardog, but I have seen alot of Hackert so IMO Hackert has a much more rounded game and the experience to prove it.

I’m sure someone will make that fight happen either way BTP, there’s not alot of options at HW.

4. Bring the Pain says:

I know…we been looking….had an offer for aggression 10 a cpl days ago…accepted but havent heard back….had an offer for instinct ….still havent heard back about that….tough to get fights at heavyweight for sure…..

5. Don't Call Me Leon says:

Looks like LHW & HW are the toughest divisions here in Canada to match up! I’m a fat 183 right now and can try the Homer Simpson diet to help create more LHW or HW match ups, I just won’t have much gas ok!

6. Bodysnatcher says:

Does show time ever make weight? Or is it hid mission. In life to not?

7. mike kent says:

lol if i stay on this track i may be debuting at HW this fall lol

8. Donald Duck says:

Stopp pikking on mei dawg ShOWYmpYnpPP. He be Kruching U FooLs like he beee ownING stTTuFF and ShhHHHittTT. Y’aLl doN’T UNNERstAnd! RuFFHAWSE for LIFE!!

Maybe SideShow Mike can pick up Jenny Craig as a sponsor. Maybe that will help him get his fat @ss on weight.

9. Stephane Proulx says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 12

10. cody says:

somewhat agree, but as a ‘mma fighter’ its really disrespectful for someone to know they have to be a weight and then just not show up on it, its part of the competition, its like cheating before even stepping into the cage

The only person? thanks for the lecture, Steph.

12. booboo says:

13. Joe Doerksen says:

I judge him based on his behaviour, same as everyone else.

And based on the experiences I’ve had with him, I’ve decided I would prefer not to invite him to my birthday party.

14. Don't Call Me Leon says:

You stay classy El Dirte!

15. oilcity says:

Dear steph, as a true mma fan i respect the fact thre are weight classes for a reason the old school ufc were fun and exciting with there no weightt classes but mma has come along way to become a true sport. As for show hell the guys funny and ya hes got talent but to come on here a mma web page for the fans and run your mouth about beung in shape and and then having excuses for missing weight all the time it gives us key board junkies reason to comment and state our opinions. never ment any disrespect for him as a fighter hes talented but man make weight for f##k sakes and win and we got nothin to talk abot right

16. Stephane Proulx says:

Looks like I was right…again

At least those who responded explained their dislike, whereas the topmma nuthuggers and discriminating western rednecks are only bright enough to click a red button

17. Joe Doerksen says:

I just clicked a red button. It’s all I know how to do.

18. eastcoastwarrior says:

Can I come to your birthday Joe? I promise to be on weight, atleast until cake.

19. Joe Doerksen says:

unless you find a way to piss me off, you’re on the guest list for sure

20. Donald Duck says:

LOL at that logic Steph. Looks like someone didn’t make it all the way to their DES.

“You can’t comment on this cause you don’t understand!”

Guess what? There are hundreds of thousands of things I feel pretty damn comfortable commenting on with little to no hands on experience. I complain about politics, I don’t like how the pilot landed my plane, I don’t like sloppy BJs etc… I ain’t never done much outside of being on the receiving end of them but I’m comfortable voicing my opinion.

When it comes to making weight though? Sorry homie, I’ve sweated my balls off in the sauna and made the sacrifice numerous times. SideShow Mike don’t get no pass on failing to make weight.

PS – Mikey needs a new nickname. Showtime just doesn’t work for me. How about:

Mike “Slimfast” Wetterbern?

Mike “I’ll have seconds” Wetterbern?

Mike “Pass the cheese” Wetterbern?