Evolution FC 12 – Lloydminster – June 2

Date: June 2, 2012
Location: The Kooler Nightlub in Lloydminster
TV:
Tickets:

Fight Card:
Sean Quinn (7-4) vs. Tyler Davis (7-2)
Ryan Brigham (4-4) vs. Mike Glover (0-6)
Hossein Zahiriabianeh (1-0) vs. Harry Glover (2-1)
AJ Deschambeault (1-0) vs. Zak Pruden (2-3)

Blair Oster (2-0) vs. TBA
Branden Petersen (0-0) vs. TBA

171 Responses to “ Evolution FC 12 – Lloydminster – June 2 ”

Mad respect to Davis for this great match up.

Don’t nobody blink on Tyler he’s takin this fight confident and in shape.

2. Brodes says:

Awesome!

3. Konrad says:

WAR DAVIS!!!!!

4. Mike Davis says:

cant wait two great fighters just agreeing to scrap, no title ( could be) no big venue ( should be) no camera crews (should be) just a great scrap with great guys in a bar.

5. Mike Davis says:

Phillip Deschambeault (4-5) is fighting Ryan Brigham (4-4) just trust me

6. NorthbattleCOOL says:

Blair Oster 2-0 is on that card at 135 or 145 i belive

7. Sean Quinn says:

Gonna be fun. Cutting to 146 on 2 days notice is gonna suck. But overall, good times will be had.

8. Wuzjustsayin says:

Great Fight, good luck to Both!

9. Bdc says:

Quinn how much do you cut usually? Thx

10. Tyler Davis says:

Thanks Sean for stepping in.

11. Tyler Davis says:

P.s. Marc b I still want to smash you. I think u just bitched out and didn’t want to get beat up in front of your home town. I don’t belive u ever intended to fight me, but if u ever feel like stepping up ill be waiting

12. Jerobe says:

War Quinn! I think Quinn cuts around 20 lbs to make 135. I think he walks in the cage at around 155 lbs. The guy is a beast. Lol Brigham is probably going to kill Deschambeault in like 10 seconds lol. Remember boys Brigham is responsible for creating animals like Delorme and Perez. Poor Phil lol

13. Adam Lorenz says:

I think you might have mixed up your Brighams a bit Jerobe, I’m not disputing your prediction or anything I just think you may be talking about Curtis Brigham.

14. David letourneau says:

QUINNSANITY

15. Donald Duck says:

I heard Quinnt doesn’t cut any weight and just has that midget from Game of Thrones weigh in for him. So far no one has noticed other than to comment how much taller and better looking he seems to be on the scale than in the ring.

Donnie

16. Daffy duck says:

Donal duck your suck a dick head ….Fucking Loser

17. Sean McManus says:

Donald pissed off Daffy.

18. Just Sayin' says:

How can two brothers seem to be so different??? Mike Davis seems to be nothing but class and Tyler seems to be a complete ass….Maybe he just needs some more calories (or a good lay) – seems kind of cranky…

19. Tyler Davis says:

No I’m just an ass naturally, plus it suck to have guys back out of fights within a week of go time. If he got hurt legitimatly then I’m in the wrong and will apologize but if its because he was drinking all may long weekend and then realised he was not ready to fight I do belive I have a right to be a little ticked off. P.s. the good lay would probly help a bit…..and cheesecake lots and lots of cheesecake

20. Jerobe says:

Oh snap! For some reason I thought Curtis Brigham was comming out of retirement. Those boys from WAMMA are sick nasty!

21. Tyler Davis says:

Lol issues at the duck residence?

I’m just waiting for Darkwing Duck to swoop in put in his $0.02

23. Donald Duck says:

There is only one Duck who has any sort of standing in the MMA world. Donald is his name and reminding Tubby Dog Mike that he needs to make weight is his game.

Donnie out!

24. Just Sayin' says:

Maybe Mike’s class is what has brought him two title match-ups in his career and a belt – you know, good karma. As for being an ass, well, has brought Tyler yet another fight in yet another small, local show with 3ish confirmed fights. Good on ya Tyler to step it up though a notch and fight Quinn. I wonder if they will deliver cheesecake to the hospital??

25. AJ says:

phill is not fighting on this card.

26. AJ says:

why is harry fighting ammy when he last fought pro and lost to blair olster??, and blair is fighting on this card seen via facebook at 135lbs.

27. Mike Davis says:

“phill is not fighting on this card.”

HAVE NOT HEARD THIS…and Brigham still cutting for it? huh and its Ryan Brigham from CMC in Lethbridge.

28. what The Holy F*** says:

Why is Quinn fighting on this card 2 weeks after Fort Mac, heard Edmonton and Calgary gave out 90 day suspensions to all that fought on that card up there. Why would Lloyd-minister commission not do the same and will this create a longer suspension for Quinn if he fights again? will Calgary and Edmonton just add onto this suspension?

29. AJ says:

idk, i just know for a fact phill is not fighting on this card, hes fighting in the pas manitoba.

30. David letourneau says:

fort mac did not administer suspensions that long, i was the biggest suspension with 6 weeks for a broken rib, everyone else is the usual 14 day which will have passed this friday. I am unsure of big tim as he did take some damage

31. Mike Davis says:

just talked to Brigham hes fighting Michael Glover at 140lbs

32. Bdc says:

Maybe edmonton and calgary gave the 90 days suspension for the fighters fighting on a show without an approved comission.

33. Mike Davis says:

I think that is what he meant.

34. Bdc says:

Is that true about the suspensions?

35. @BDC…right now Calgary suspends fighters 90 days for fighting on shows run by illegal commissions. They also force the fighter to get an MRI before they fight in Calgary. I have just heard second hand that a 170lb fighter was going to fight on the Calgary Agression show but he is suspended 90 days in Calgary.

I have not been able to obtain a list from Calgary on what commissions they consider are illegal.

Calgary does not suspend promoters who run shows in places they consider illegal.

I do not know if Calgary suspends officials who work under commissions they consider illegal.

36. Bdc says:

KG you should do an article on this so fighters are aware of the issue and their lively hood is at a risk when fighting. Is it just calgary that does this?

37. Bdc says:

It would be nice to know about the other questions you brought up.

Manitoba won’t license you for 90 days after you fight in Fort Mac or Saskatchewan or other unsanctioned areas.

Ontario is just defining their stance but I suspect it they be much much harsher on fighters who fight in Saskatchewan or anywhere where MMA is unsanctioned.

39. @BDC… I am planning on doing an article, when Calgary gets back to me.

Robin Black: “Manitoba won’t license you for 90 days after you fight in Fort Mac”

That statement is incorrect. Manitoba is NOT suspending any fighters that fought in Ft Mac.

41. CM says:

Manitoba also had some of their own officials working in Ft Mac, as they have in the past.

That is correct, they did a great job along with Kyle Cardinal from River Cree.

weigh ins?

6pm tonight

I stand corrected on Fort Mac.

It’s a city commission that is indeed recognized by many or most provincial commissions including Manitoba.

Apologies.

Correction noted, apology accepted.

Saskatchewan seems to be the main Wild West territory in Canada.

Apologies to Fort Mac for lumping them in.

I also apologize to Bobby for my handsomeness.
    How dare I?

Is it true that people in Saskatchewan always have a piece of straw in their mouths and chew tobacco?

I know this from my limited contact with the local MMA folk that livein that wild region, like Sean Quinn.

Apology for looking so sexy not accepted, it’s not your fault that your MMAs modern day David Bowie, seemingly seductively attractive to both sexes!