MFC 34: Total Recall – Edmonton – August 10

Date: August 10, 2012
Location: Mayfield Conference Centre
TV: HDNet
Tickets: (780) 504-2024

Fight Card:
155lbs- Mukai Maromo (7-2) vs. Adam Lynn (17-9)
***Lightweight Title Fight

185lbs- Luke Harris (9-1) vs. Joseph Henle (6-0-1)
265lbs- Tim Hague (14-6) vs. Mike Hackert (5-1)
185lbs- Jacen Flynn (10-2) vs. Elvis Mutapcic (10-2)
170lbs- Nick Hinchliffe (19-8) vs. Dhiego Lima (6-2)
195lbs- Cody Krahn (11-4) vs. Jason Zentgraf (5-1)

Preliminary Card:
155lbs- Dan Ring (5-0) vs. Derek Boyle (7-5)
185lbs- Paul Grandbois (4-3) vs. Derek Parker (1-1-1)
265lbs- Smealinho Rama (2-0) vs. Lee Mein (5-11)

*All Bouts Unconfirmed and Subject to Commission Approval

193 Responses to “ MFC 34: Total Recall – Edmonton – August 10 ”

1. TK says:

Mike Kent is going to be the next Showtime if he keeps this up…Haters make me famous/God is good/Ruffhouse! We’ve heard it all before.

2. TK says:

Awesome to see Lee Mein on this card. Any way to catch the undercard other than live?

3. Shar 1 says:

Give me a break booboo. Have you ever had a broken bone? Stretghed ligaments? Torn muscle? Concussion?

Thing is, when you fight, or train in any sport, once you have a serious injury, the chances of re-injury are a greater. Do you suggest pro fighters who have had the same injury more than once not accept fights?

This is the type of injury that will plague Kent for the rest of his life. It’s the nature of MMA.

Kent is a funny yet mouthy son-of-bitch. But rest assured, he is no chicken.

4. booboo says:

THUMBS UP KENT MY APOLOGY!

5. booboo says:

6. Idolmaker says:

I played football, baseball and basketball my entire life. Football to a pretty high level. Ive had many bones broken, and my share of injuries. To a degree i understand injuries.

I also grew up in an area where you fought everyday for everything. I’ve had guns pulled on me, I’ve had knives and clubs pulled on me. Just because you fight, doesn’t mean anyone’s afraid of you, hence the screen names of us “keyboard warriors”. I troll because I can, I’m pretty good at it. It amuses me, and some of my points are valid.

7. Idolmaker says:

The fact that on 4 occasions you accepted a fight knowing your hand would not be ready, pretty much indicates a personal dissatisfaction with yourself, leading you to make unwise judgements concerning your fighting career. Keep telling yourself you like the negative comments, whilst coming on here trying to rectify them by owning up. Only to change your mind near the end of your comment, and spouting off again. Youre conflicted homie, which is very natural, unless you’re in the public eye, then and only then, you look like a douchebag!

8. Shar 1 says:

booboo: “GIVE ME A BREAK SHAR , MABE IF MIKE QUIT PLAYING KEYBOARD CHAMPION HIS HAND MIGHT FUCKN HEAL .”

HAHAHA!

I still stand by what I wrote. Even tho your comment made me laugh.

9. mike kent says:

Idolmaker I rather enjoy your post your one of my favorite point of veiws on here . Of course I’m conflicted. I’m 8-0 against a grand total if nobody and felt like I was hush beginning what could she been an exciting journey as a pro fighter but instead break my hand repeatedly and its frustrating to not know if you could beat this guy and that guy or maybe get destroyed . I argue and with fans of the sport and trolls becuase at exd of the day that’s what I am . A big fan of Canadian mma . I garuntee if half the people tha post on here posted there real names all the time like they do they would be equally hated but instead its funny or ok becuase its not a real name .it reall doesn’t bug me at all . I love canadian mma . Fighting in it , training, coaching and arguing about topics but I bet if you read through my posts there is way more post about me admiring fighters and praising people then trash talking . If you can’t believe that my hand felt healed and I was able to spar 100 percent then that’s fine but is the truth then it broke . Again . I hurt it 4 times I only pulled out of two fights . Ever in my life . It just so happens they were both agaisnt same guy and high profile. Its easy to give your opinion on something you’ve never done but until you’ve trained and fought and been through injuries you wouldn’t undersand. Also I always stand behinds what I say I don’t know where you think I back tracked on anything . Good night

HAHAHA, SOLID GOLD!

11. mike kent says:

Also ill be at this show so everyone feel free to cone over and say hi I’d love to put some faces to screen names

12. mike kent says:

Yeah that was halarious boo boo lol

13. Idolmaker says:

Naw Im scared… Haha

14. mike kent says:

Hahah I didn’t mean in a Violent way . I’m a nice guy lol

15. Idolmaker says:

BKB???? Do you loooooovvvvvve gold?

16. vlad says:

So let me see if I get it correct. Guy goes under his own name and saying: sorry I broke my hand, and everybody booing him like he is a monster and the liar. Another guy is hiding behind screen nick name, telling story of his life, how he used to play on high level and how tough he is and I supposed to thing: maaan , it mast be Lawrence Taylor or somethin… he knows shit. Budd, just because you feel hot on forums, does it make you an expert in mma. Everyone entitle for an opinion and you not an exception, just please don’t tell stories of your life, it looks pretty foolish, make me think you are 15 years old or so.

17. Idolmaker says:

Yup you pretty much figured it out genius.

18. MMA Nuts says:

@Shar 1 are you Tim Hauges condtioning coach lol ?

19. booboo says:

MAN I GOT TO QUIT TAKING THIS SHIT TO HEART .MIKE I WAS HARSH WHEN I TOLD YOU YO FUCK YOURSELF AND THAT SIR WAS WRONG ON MY PART ( SORRY ). I DO STILL STAND BY THE BROKEN HAND COMMENTS BUT TOOK THIS THING ALITTLE TO FAR . YOU SIR ARE 1 OF THE REASONS IM STILL ON HERE , LOVE THE BALLSY REMARKS AND CAN DEFINETLY TAKE IT THE WAY YOU DISH IT ! THAT SAID I HOPE YOUR HAND HEALS ( GIVE IT A YEAR BRO ) AND YOU GET BACK IN THERE CAUSE ALOT LIKE MYSELF , ALOT OF US JUST WANT TO SEE YOU FIGHT AGAIN THATS IT.

LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS , CRAZY SHIT . ( HOPE IM NOT GOING SOFT )

20. mike kent says:

I love this site lol

21. Idolmaker says:

Reminds me of girlfriend scene in happy Gilmore. Gets angry at her, then proceeds to apologize, only to get angry again, then apologize even further. You gonna sing ” I wanna kiss you all over” to kent Booboo?

Til the night closes in…,

UPDATE: Jason Zentgraf replaces Mike Kent against Cody Krahn

“I wanna kiss you all over”…..

24. Shar 1 says:

“MMA Nuts says: @Shar 1 are you Tim Hauges condtioning coach lol ?”

LOL, nah, I’m Sharon, not Shara.

I’m East Coast, Baby.

Although I may occasionally (often!) be perceived as an idiot, I actually do a fair bit of research into details of the game.

My research says Shara is very legit.

(Shar, I hope my endorsement doesn’t damage your reputation.)

xo

26. Shar 1 says:

“(Shar, I hope my endorsement doesn’t damage your reputation.)”

LOL…. I’m not Shara. But I loves ya Robin. ;)

27. num1fan says:

if im not correct but im pretty sure mr kent agreed to fight allan hope 3 or 4 times and then pulled out because he said allan was not on his level ?? this kent guy always has some reason when it comes to fighting somebody that will bring him a fight . DOES ANYONE NOT SEE THIS .

28. mike kent says:

I was supposed to fight allen hope once when his promotion was going to pay me 5000 flat but then tried to arrange me and Luke Harris instead (much tougher fight ) that fight and fight card didn’t happen so I signed on to fight Cody with the mfc fast forward to hand problems and here we are today

I ding mind you bashing me or insulting me but it would be cool if u had any fucking clue what your talking about .

29. mike kent says:

And no contract was ever signed .

30. K. RASMUS says:

hi 5 mike

31. Luving MMA says:

Impressive! MFC is using 4 of Lethbridge Alberta’s MMA fighters on it’s August card. I’m glad Lethbridge is there to help out the MFC, that says alot. GOOD LUCK Lee, Flynn, Zentgraf and Boyle! Kick some ass!

32. Shar 1 is not ME. I am me. And if I comment, I leave my full name. No need to hide behind a fake name.

Thanks Robin, I feel legit. LOL. Too legit to quit. Boom. ha ha.

That’s some impressive stuff.

34. Idolmaker says:

Hi shara! Wanna go out sometime?

35. BDC says:

Shara Idolmaker will let you pick anything and i mean anything off the value menu

36. Idolmaker says:

Shara can have anything?

37. Donald Duck says:

F**king Robin Black.

38. Ummmm……no thanks. :-)

39. Idolmaker says:

Damn!!!!!! This will take forever to get over!!! Ok I’m over it, my wife wouldn’t have approved.

Idolmaker get me a damn Big Mac, now!

41. Idolmaker says:

Haha not the medi wrap???

Bring a Big Mac meal and a new grilled medi wrap for a snack to the MFC. I want an Ice Tea.

I’m excited for pretty much every fight on this card… can’t wait for Friday!