KOTC: Unified Results – Machan Captures Belt, Hague and Cardinal Victorious

Cody Rempel is in Grande Prairie, Alberta for the Unfied and King of the Cage supershow.

Professional Fights:
Brad Cardinal submits Travis Briere by Armbar in Round 1, 1:54

Josh Machan submits Behrang Yousefi by Armbar in Round 1, 3:07
***Machan Captures KOTC Bantamweight Title

Tim Hague defeats Craig Hudson by TKO (Punches) in Round 1, 2:06

Spencer Jebb defeats Simon Shirt by TKO (Punches) in Round 1, 2:28

Amateur Bouts:
Kyle Francotti submits Matthew Swimmer by Guillotine Choke in Round 1, 1:37

Colton Welsh submits Ken Elter by Triangle Choke in Round 1, 1:43

Jerry Grievson defeats Brad Laboucan by TKO (Punches) in Round 1, 1:36
____________________________________

116 Responses to “ KOTC: Unified Results – Machan Captures Belt, Hague and Cardinal Victorious ”

1. Idolmaker says:

I have given Hudson nothing but respect. Just giving my opinion on hype that’s all. I believe btp, did well by getting the fight, beyond that he hyped it a bit too much, IMO, which I am entitled to, despite what some say, as we all are, with the exception of show time, that dude is delusional. I wish Craig well, as a 40 something myself, I am pulling for him.

2. Bring the Pain says:

How it is….your so wrong bro…..the only time Craig is in his Garage training is when he cant make it to the gym…Craig trains at a topnotch facility …TapouT traning Center in Burlington…but he lives an hr away and sometimes…cant make it in…paul his brother was just lettin you guys know that he works very hard…and trains constantly even when he can get the gym …after training he still goes home and hits his heavybag…Craig gave hague trouble…because hes a damn good fighter and is that good for the amount of experience he has gotten in the last 2 yrs….shouldnt be on here slammin Craig…Tim or Kotc…Craig thanx Tim and akotc for this opportunity…because he got a shot at the best and a chance at a fight …that might have never happened…im Proud of Craig for everything hes done in the sport on so little time….

3. Dean Panas says:

Thank you very much for the compliment Nighty night. It’s greatly appreciated.

4. TimHague says:

Thanks to Craig for taking the fight. I dont know why everyones saying i was rocked or that i was throwing desperation punches. My overhand right is my best punch. I knew Craig throws from the hip once he starts to connect, so i waited for that and capitalized immediately. I put Craig againzt the cage to try and tire him out a bit, thats all. If the takedown as there then right on, but he did well defending. I dont feel lime i was evervin trouble and i waz certainly not rocked. Craig just threw a nice combo and got hit with the counter strike i had planned. Thats it.

5. TimHague says:

Sorry for the spelling errors. Typing on this phone lol

I forgot to mention… after the event Sunny notified me that Travis Briere was being released from his Unified contract and stripped of the Welterweight Title.

7. BTPneeds toretire says:

BTP who are you whats your background you talk like you been in this game a long time this is the first anyone heard of you?

8. Joe Johnston says:

Yea for all the hype you threw in there bud are you coaching this guy your hurting his career dude

9. CageDfighter says:

Yea hes from my area he throws his guys in any fight to boost his cred he got kicked out of our club and many others i heard bad news

Someone has a grudge it seems.

11. tickles says:

just so the record is straight BTP fighter record is not what he says i can count more then 8 losses to his boys in the cage with 5 of those losses being big time knock outs to his boys. & the 25 wins come on lets get real.

12. Bring the Pain says:

13. Bring the Pain says:

Wow…daryl make that many accounts….you must really have nothing better to do…like i said in a previous post i retired from martial arts back in 2003…because of personal reasons….came out of retire at request of former student of mine and now pro fighter Brett Biederman…that was in 2010…so yeah there was a bit of a gap where i was inactive and gone from the sport….and yes my team has loses…what fight team doesnt….i dont need to air anyones dirty laundry out here…daryl…cagedfighter….im above that…and yes i hype my guys …like any other coach/manager…and yes maybe a over the top at times….but i have never ever just thrown my guys in a fight for any other reason…that they wanted that fight….i have told everyone of my guys the pros and cons of everyfight they have had….and then let them make the choice if they wanted to fight…..and i would back them no matter what decision they made….whether my guys win or lose…i am proud to coach them and its a priveledge of mine…to know each one of them…win or lose my guys get treated with respect and love from me that they deserve….unlike some coaches i know in this sport….im also not a controlling coach like some i know…i dont claim to know everything there is to know about mma….i tell my guys to go to other coaches and training centers to get any knowledge they can…im not in this for glory or ego as certain ppl say…i dont take any credit for what my guy do in the cage and i except alot of the blame when they have a loss ….i have q passion for this fight game …so much that i give up personal time with my family…some times to much as my wife would say…and alot of my own personal money…so my guys can do what they love to do…so ya robin theres a cpl that hold a grudge…but i have given up on that a longtime ago some ppl just have nothing better to do that attack others…because of there own short comings and jealousy…i love this site but unfortunatly…it does give those type of ppl the forum to do just that…and thats all i have to say about that….cheers until to everyone….until the next revelant and inteligent post….

14. Bring the Pain says:

Sry for dbl post typing on my phone

15. Daryl says:

Hey Shane funny thing is i was told about this thread today looks like you have a fan club i dont hide from anyone or anything dude i been getting 100 texts aday saying your calling me out here you want to roll anytime buddy but i thought we came to terms a while ago whats up your ass now dude?

16. Daryl says:

if you want to know a mutual friend gave me this link as of today pal so nice try

17. Daryl says:

you have my number if you think these are me why dont you call dude i thought we were past this people will figure out on their own no need for me to move anything along

18. Bring the Pain says:

I dont have your number…daryl…but heres mine …226-208-0136

19. Daryl says:

ok great mines 905-869-6028
    if i have a beef dude i go to the person not hide on some site

20. Jamie Locke says:

Then it’s settled, contact each other for any future arguements.

I hate my recent comments section getting filled up with drama from people I don’t know or care about.

Let’s try and keep the threads about the fights, fighters, shows and article topics.

Thanks

i like drama

22. Painless says:

BTP… you claim your guys are 27-5 over the last 2 years. Interesting. You guys where 0-2 over the weekend. And from what I can find your team compromises the following guys
    Craig Hudson 2-2
    Brett Bierderman 1-3
    Andy Mcdonald 0-1
    over all 3-6

Just curious who are the guys who won the other fights?

23. Demitri (trev) says:

Is Daryl from jersey shore? They are the only ones who say dude over 3 times per sentence

24. Bring the Pain says:

Um brett is 1-1 since i started coaching him..
    craig is 4 -2 …inxluding his 2 amatuer fights and xcc heavyweight title…
    Dont know who andy macdonald is…but derek macdonald…
    Is 4-1 including his amatuer fights…
    Pls get your facts straight…..
    adam hie is 3-1…
    Joey hie 3-1…
    Devan girard 2-0
    Dan hansen..1-0
    Josh golding…2-0
    Dj gamble 2-2…

Ok well i can admit when im wrong…its after checking all fights and records…it is 22 -8…still a good coaching record if you ask me….ugh there i go again…ok so theres the official record…my mistake…i can admit them when im wrong…so that is the official record of these guys since i started coaching them…my apologies….does that clarify some things…and Daryl…im calling you in next hr…

25. GAMEOVER says:

BRING WHAT PAIN? I have trained with you before & i know your Fake & you know that i know your Fake! You act like a dik & conversation with you sucks! It seems every time you talk there is alot of flies around…BTP…Bring The Poop!

26. Daryl says:

Well if you trained with him before who are you? im curious now?

27. rob says:

All lies btp. All those guys were doing better w team iroquois before you decided to get off the couch and get your ass kicked in a ammy fight against a guy way smaller than you. You lasted 1 min and gave up.

28. rob says:

Tell the truth BTP. Your a fake.

29. Daryl says:

He got injured his knee gave out

30. rob says:

BTP has screwed alot of gyms over. Its to bad alot of guys dont know what he is like. BTP how do you sleep at night. I should go kick your ass my self in tap out. You would last 1 min lol.

31. Daryl says:

Then sue him lol

32. rob says:

I wanna see todd whetter vs BTP lets do it MMA or muaythai.

33. rob says:

I rather kick his ass lol

34. Bring the Pain says:

Well i dont want to respond but i will…rob…or who ever you really are….only 2 of the of those guys were on that team…before i came back to coaching…adam and brett…who incidentlly were my students back from 2000 to 2003 before i retired the last time….and dont get me wrong…obviously you are from todds gym caged dragon…i like todd we have had our differences on some things but all and all i like him hes worked hard to get where he is and looks like he is going….and as for my fight in 2010…my opponent was 6’6″ and weighed 10 pds more than me …he weighed 240…i weighed in at 230.6….i hadnt fought since 2000 and took the fight because the guys i was coaching wanted to see if i still had it ..i was 39 at the time had allready had 3 reconstructions on my knee….no excuses i took the fight…and actually if you saw the video it was in the 3 rd round and my knee folded so my foot was at my hip….i kept fighting for about another min landing good shots all the while my knee was destroyed…it got folded again when justin tried to shrimp out and pull guard and hit it with his foot…yea it was to much pain and couldnt continue….as for Todd …i outweigh todd by a hundred pds..but if you or him would like to come to Tapout for an exhibition sparring match…lemme know when….

35. Bring the Pain says:

Sry 3 min of first rd…correction

36. Bring the Pain says:

Ahh now i know how you feel robin…when you shouldnt respond to ppl that have no idea what there talking about but are compelled 2….geesh….lol oh well…no more me about this subject…

37. rob says:

BTP it comes w the sport. Robin did say he liked drama. Take care .

damn it i said i liked drama but geez…

BTP let it go and work hard and contribute good things.

I’m one to talk. I’ll be way too nice for 3 or 4 months and then just snap.

Crazy sport, lotsa different personalities, different kinds of egos, different motivations. Lotsa passion.

Do your best to ignore it BTP. (Or at least ignore it for awhile then only snap a couple times a year lol)

39. Hague Fan Nomore says:

TimHague says:
    April 29, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Mr. Hague your comments above show a complete lack of respect for Mr. Hudson….i was at the fight and to say you werent hurt and you didnt try to take Hudson down against cage and you planned on being hit against cage and didnt throw a desperation punch off cage is absurd….hHudson dominated you from start to finish….yes you got a takedown but he stood right back up as if it was nothing…i watched as his leg kicks made you wince in pain…as the elbows to the side of the head made you wince…as you tried to ankle pick him and lift him of the cage for a take down….how easily he turned you off the cage the clean combo with a knee …and yes that stunned you….and then the desperate over hand right that landed with you head down not even looking at Hudson….yes it landed…and yes you have a great chin and yes you won congrats…but dont come on here and take away anything from Mr. Hudson….he was 2-1 and took the fight on a weeks notice….he was supposed to lose….he showed his skills and showed he belong in the cage with No 1 heavyweight in Canada….Imagine if he had of had 10 weeks notice….you had been training 6-8 weeks for this fight allready… he hadn’t…..you just lost myself and 20 of my friends who were there respect and as Fans….what a shame….

New Hudson Fan 4 life

40. Jamie Locke says:

Haters make BTP famous!

41. Idolmaker says:

Haha that’s what he’s hoping for.

42. Bring the Pain says:

Thanx for that ….But Tim was respectful….and Craig and I thank him and KOTC for the great opportunity….it was a learning exp. For Craig he found out he could bang with the best and what mistake he made and what he needs to work on….Craig said that he would do it again and again….it was a big boost for his confidence….even if it was a loss….so again thanx Tim and athanx KOTC….until next time!!!!

43. TimHague says:

Yes the leg kicks hurt. And im not taking anything aways from craig. Im an honest man and i have 0 reason not to tell it like it is. The leg kicks hurt and i was completely not expecting them as i didnt notice much kicking in his other fight vids. I was not phased by his other strikes although he did a good job of layiing them on me. The overhand right counter after covering up has become by far my best punch, ask my sparring partners. I give Craig all the respect in the world for stepping up and banging it out with me. If your feelings are hurt, go tell your mom cause i dont give a fuck.

44. TimmehHag says:

Hey Tim you should stop your lying, I was at the event and I saw you get rocked badly. Quit trying to shrug it off and act like a bigshot. Forget about the UFC it aint going to happen. Youll get knocked out again

45. Tim Hague says:

I’ve been rocked before and admitted it no problem. I don’t remember shit after Duffee put me to sleep. First thing I recall after the Mittrione fight was sitting in the ambulance. Valimaki has rocked me in training and I remember not really knowing how to get home very well. Craig hit me but I remember everything fine, never lost my balance and immediately threw 2 looping right hands in a row. The guys a big dude man and I have zero issue with admitting when I’m rocked. I wasn’t rocked after Craig hit me, it’s not a big deal lol.

46. Bdc says:

Were u rocked in the fight with pat? Before ur sub?

47. Stonecold says:

Please stop talking about this wardog guy like he is or every will be a top fighter. He’s beaten ONE tomato can.

In regards to the Hague fight, he threw his best punch and Tim ate it. Hague threw his best back at him, exploded his nose and knocked him out cold. He wasn’t close to beating Hague. He got run over in 2 mins. He is not a top ten fighter and never will be

No one cares about some made up fights no one can prove took place. It’s all hearsay from a manager trying to promote his fighter and camp. Under his criteria, I’m 46-0-1 in fights you can’t prove did not take place, but because I say they did, it must be true

48. Bring the Pain says:

Wow this is getting ridulous….Both Tim and Craig are true warriors….and no one can take that from them…Craig took a a big chance taking this fight and so did Tim…this fight could have gone either way…Tim was the better man that night…its over and both are getting ready for there next opponents….fyi…Craig wasn’t KOed but did have a broken nose….both are great fighters and great competitors….period

49. mike kent says:

Lol who cares if tim was rocked u guys are idiots . If he was rocked great he got rocked and still had enough of his wits to KO someone and ate a big heavyweights best . If he wasn’t rocked then that’s also fine either way tim won by KO I know that’s hard for some to swallow . Tims opponent had a great showing and did great against the best hw in canada and tim also had a great showing and proved again that if your not in the ufc and are a heavy weight your probally not beating tim.

50. Gorny says:

i wonder if anyone would ever call tim a pussy to his face, cause really they only do it behind a comp… no one outside of ufc can beat tim….period…if hes rocked then hes rocked but he always comes out on top…. so quit the hating cause all your doing is motivating tim even more, hes gonna keeo ko-ing guys and ur gonna keep haating more and loosing sleep over it.. and i bet tim does make the ufc again… hes still young with lots of time… so many haters.. love to see you guys get in there with timmy and try and ko him.. ha ha id pay to see that.. tim keep doing what you do…god bless!