ECC 14 Results – Ray finishes Goodall

Jordan Breen from Sherdog.com is in Halifax for ECC’s 14th event.  Here are the results that he is sending Top MMA News throughout the event.

Keep refreshing your screen to get the latest results.

Joe Ray defeats Ricky Goodall by TKO in Round 1, 4:57
Gavin Tucker defeats Robert Rende by TKO in Round 3, 1:50
Brent Fryia submits Matt MacLennan by Arm Triangle Choke in Round 1, 0:54
Adam Hunter defeats Mark Grey by TKO in Round 1, 3:39
Brian Johnston submits Jeff Black by Arm Triangle Choke in Round 1, 4:19
Bryan Fedynyszyn defeats Nathan Hamilton by TKO in Round 1, 2:19
Matt Heim defeats Mertezza Shahi by TKO in Round 1, 1:44
_____________________

12 Responses to “ ECC 14 Results – Ray finishes Goodall ”

1. Mike Davis says:

Brent Fryia sneaking under radar, hope to see him get more exposure and some bigger fights, guy has talent.

Congrats to all the fighters tonight.

Well done gentlemen be proud.

3. BFM says:

Great performance from Joe Ray, if any other promoters are interested in having Joe please contact me thanks, and thank you Ricky for accepting this fight, Ricky picked Joe knowing how tough he was, Ricky is a warrior

4. Ryan W. says:

Card was AMAZING.

I met Jeremy Horn (sweetest guy), One of the Muay Thai guys (amazing guy, soooo mad at myself that I cant remember his name), Nathan Hamilton (was also an incredible guy) and Matt Heim who was also an awesome guy. I saw Mike Kent and waved too him, but was too shy/intimidated to ask for a picture lol. Dude is actually jacked/scary looking in real life. But seemed like a really, really nice guy.

Ricky’s KO was brutal. And Overall it was a really bad night for Titans. But the guys post fight seemed so awesome and cool and unphased. Truly awesome people. I will be at the next one for sure!

5. Ryan W. says:

Sonny Adamski was the guys name actually I think! Really nice guy. I plan on training with him this summer.

And I know Ricky will be back stronger than ever. Dude took on Ryan Ford on like 10 days notice. True warrior if there ever was one.

6. Jeff harrison says:

Fryia vs barnier soon please!!!

Jeff my friend, are we related?
    1- Same passion for the sport?
    2- Interested in the same fights?
    3- You’re a good musician?

Damn, we were good for 1 and 2.

8. @clinchcraig says:

Matt DeRosches def Pat Carroll: ref stoppage
    Looked like Carroll got poked in the eye (unintentionally) and couldn’t really defend himself properly. It looked like the same thing happened to DeRosches earlier in the round but he was able to recover. This was a pretty good fight too bad it ended like that but both guys fought hard, I’d love to see them fight again.

9. @clinchcraig says:

Tucker vs Rende was an awesome fight! Tucker dominated on the ground in round 1 then he was winning the stand up in round 2 then got dropped early in 3rd but came back strong and rocked Rende. I wanna see Tucker get a step up, he’s ready to make some waves at 145lbs IMO Would like to see him fight some of the guys in the Canadian top 10.

Bryan Fedynyszyn and Brent Fryia looked good as well, I’d like to see them fight again. Fryia vs Ryan Connors would be interesting.

10. Ryan W. says:

Tucker vs Johnson maybe? :)

11. Jeff Harrison says:

It is wild. Promoter call and ask Syd to fight guys, he says yes to EVERYONE 135 or 145, then the opponent gets cold feet and declines..It’s happened for 6 months. Props to Fryia for taking the fight on Freedom fight! So excited, then show cancels. It’s a great match up and hopefully can happen soon.

12. Richard Ashton says:

I was Ricky’s first fight… we wentthe distance and I lost.. He is a tough SOB.. and good guy. I didnt see the fights last night. But I Bet they were great.