Chris Clements, Jay Golshani Join Top MMA Radio
First, Chris Clements joins the show to talk about his UFC debut win at UFC 145. Clements talks about:
- those awesome back elbows that may have temporarily knocked out Keith Wisniewski,
- why it was the most calm he has been prior to a fight in a long time,
- why he danced out to the 1959 song ‘Rockin’ Robin’ by Bobby Day in his entrance, and
- life as a father.
In addition to ‘The Menace’, Jay Golshani from Battlefield Fight League joins Top MMA Radio and discusses:
- the upcoming BFL 15 card in Nanaimo, BC this Friday,
- the Bastien Huveneers vs Nick Hinchliffe rematch,
- the amateur and professional sides of Battlefield Fight League, and
- the state of the commission in British Columbia.
Check it out by pressing play:
or download the file by right clicking and Save As: Episode 59 – Chris Clements, Jay Golshani.
Now you can subscribe to Top MMA Radio now via iTunes. Go to the iTunes store and search for topmmanews.