Eric Perez Calls it a Career in TMN Interview

Top MMA News talks with Eric Perez following his title fight at WRECK MMA against Randy Turner.

Following his loss, Eric Perez tells Top MMA News that he is calling it quits following his impressive career. Also in the interview, Perez, who is Canada’s 9th ranked Bantamweight, talks about the highlight of his career, thanks his teammates and coaches at WAMMA, and sums up his career perfectly with the line, “People want blood and I like giving it to them.”

9 Responses to “ Eric Perez Calls it a Career in TMN Interview ”

1. I would like to thank Eric for the great interviews, fights, and friendship that he gave me and Top MMA News throughout his years as an MMA fighter.

Personally, one of my all time favorite MMA fights that I have had the pleasure of seeing live was Eric’s bout against Dmitri Waardenburg. One round but incredible action!

Nice to attend your final fight. It was a barn-burner. Thanks, dude.

3. EPerez says:

Thanks Keith, it was a pleasure and then some. We’ll hit up a patio again this summer.

HB, thank you, Im glad I delivered and I wasnt just hype.

4. Pat G says:

It’s too bad, all the Best for Perez

5. Louis fisette says:

Perez is the man. Great fighter, training partner, coach and an amazing friend. Glad I get to pick his brain and learn from him on a daily basis! WAMMA 4 LIFE

6. If this is Perez’s last fight (which I think it is) then I’m happy to have had Perez fight for me on at least one occasion. He was supposed to fight Nick Denis for us once, Denis Puric on another show, but this fight with Randy was worth the price of admission.

Thanks for all your great fights Eric and hope to see you again in the future.

7. Kyle Oliveira says:

Eric,

Congrats on all the success you have had in your career! You sure had some great fights man that I got to see live. All the best to you in the future dude.

Kyle.

Man this was a good emotional interview, well done!

9. big harry monkey says:

Too bad. I wanted to see my boy Quinn beat up Perez again.