Prestige MMA 4 – Ft. McMurray – May 18

Date: May 18, 2012
Location: Casman Centre in Ft. McMurray, Alberta
Tickets: VIP Tables call 780-715-5900

Fight Card:
265lbs- Tim Hague (14-5) vs. Mike Hackert (4-1)
185lbs- Markhaille Wedderburn (10-10) vs. Brandon MacArthur (6-20)
135lbs- Sean Quinn (6-4) vs. Kyle Oliveira (1-0)
155lbs- Rod Montoya (14-13) vs. David Letourneau (3-2)
265lbs- Jannie Joubert (0-1) vs. Kent Forteneu (0-0)
155lbs- Nick Spohn (3-0) vs. Mitch Fryia (1-1)
155lbs- Jon Cowan (3-1) vs David Lafond (1-2)
170lbs- Steve Dubeck (2-4) vs. Chris Lauzon (0-3-1)
135lbs- Ben Jansen (0-0) vs. TBA
155lbs- Travis Moritz (0-2) vs. TBA
135lbs- Ryland Coventry (1-1) vs. TBA

Amateur MMA:
125lbs- Sarah Mcrann (0-0) vs. Jodie Cowan (0-0)
170lbs- Travis Cardinal (0-0) vs. Shane Nest (0-0)
205lbs- Mike Flett (1-0) vs. Stacy Nest (0-0)
155lbs- Matty Macleod (0-0) vs. Adel Bufallo (0-0)
205lbs- Teddy Ash (0-0) vs. Steven Audet (0-0)
140lbs- Paul Carpentier (0-1) vs. Rollin Berland (0-1)
185lbs- Jordan Fraser (0-0) vs. Stephane Hovington (0-0)

476 Responses to “ Prestige MMA 4 – Ft. McMurray – May 18 ”

1. brandon macarthur says:

Thanks guys. I love the sport and challenge. Im gonna promise some good standup this fight!

2. M2977 says:

good luck man,with your record you’ll need it

3. fightfan says:

Omfg. B Mac with another loss WTF!! 6-20. I dont think it’s fair that show has to fight him!! Wedderburn is way tO good for this clown. Bad bad promoters

4. Ontariomma says:

Showtying is going to do well in this fight.ttt

5. Joe Doerksen says:

Showtying was going to do well in his last fight, too.

6. Realtat says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 2 Thumb down 19

7. TheFacts says:

@ Realtat, what have you done with your life that makes you so special? So the legends are true… you must be Showtying’s only friend!

8. Ontariomma says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 18

9. Ontariomma says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 2 Thumb down 14

10. fightfan says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 2 Thumb down 17

11. Idolmaker says:

Octamommma shoeshines record isn’t much better. Not too many people wanna fight him because they are afraid. Afraid he will miss weight or screw up their chance at a paycheck.

12. Joe Doerksen says:

I wasn’t talking about the luis fight. I was talking about the rio wells fight.

But since you brought up the luis fight, I’ll share my thoughts. Showtime was ahead two rounds to none. Luis landed a good right that dropped Showtime. Because he has no fucking heart, he mentally caved. He made a show of trying to get up, then turned his back on the ref, knowing the fight would be stopped, then complained to save face.

Has been or not, I’m enjoying my life, and will do what Showtime can’t. Make weight, and fight like a man, not making any excuses.

13. Ontariomma says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 16

14. Ontariomma says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 15

15. Joe Doerksen says:

I just realized I’ve been trying to have an intelligent conversation with a fucking moron. I feel ridiculous.

16. Joe Doerksen says:

Getting back to what’s important, best of luck to all those competing at Prestige MMA 4.

Train hard, stay healthy, and have a great fight.

17. Idolmaker says:

Showtimes buddies crack me up! I’ve never seen such delusional people.

18. brandon macarthur says:

Just so u know i was winning my.fight and it was a terrible stoppage. But oh well just my luck. Knipps a tough kid wish him the best. Im done chatting on here. Just know show better keep his hands up cus im not gonna give him any room for kicks or to breath. Im gonna run at him and try to take his fucking head off so well see. I do not count this fight against knipp as a loss cus it wasnt. It was a war and bad reffing thats it.

19. Ontariomma says:

Lol you do that

20. mike kent says:

anyone that disrespects joe doerkson is a idiot , the guy is a legend of canadian mma and is still fighting ! his record and resume speaks for itself. Hard to find any canadian thats accomplished as much and fought in as many wars as doerkson !

21. booboo says:

@JOE D – JOE VS SHOW needs to happen ! Show is not even in the same BALLPARK as you , but would love to see you shut that CLOWN AND HIS POSSY THE FUCK UP ! YOU SIR ARE AN EMBASSADOR TO THE SPORT AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO PROVE ( YOU HAVE DONE MORE FOR THIS SPORT THEN HE WILL EVER DO ! )YOU HAVE HELPED PAVE THE WAY FOR CANADIAN FIGHTERS IN THIS SPORT , A CANADIAN LEGEND IN THIS SPORT THAT DESERVES MAD CREDIT FOR THE PROGRESS THAT MMA HAS DEVELOPED IN CANADA AND FOR CANADIAN FIGHTERS IN THE UFC ! THANK YOU SIR FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND PLEASE FIGHT SHOW ( EVEN THOUGH IT DONT MEAN TO MUCH OF SHIT FOR YOUR CAREER , CAUSE YOU HAVE DONE MORE IN AND FOR MMA THEN MOST OF THESE WANNA B FIGHTERS .) I wish some 1 would shut em up and KICK HIS ASS ! AGAIN TY SIR FOR HELPING MAKE CANADIAN MMA WHAT IT IS TODAY !

That fight is beneath El Dirt, but i’d pay good moolah to see it.
    Hey, notice how he comes on here and rolls with the punches, doesn’t call people ‘faget’, and doesn’t blame shit on everyone else? This….

23. Ontariomma says:

Lol …

24. Joe Doerksen says:

If there is a promotion interested, and Sideshow accepts, I’ll fight him.

boxing, muay thai, or mma

25. SideShow says:

u guisse don unna stan sideshow he be RUFF HOUSE FOR LIFE tranin hard’r den he ever HATES MAKE ME FAMOUS u cant eemageen the damage he du to JOE.

RUFFHOUSE

FAMOUS MAKES ME HATERS

26. Idolmaker says:

Haha I have to admit I thought it was a booboo post.

27. Idolmaker says:

I normally post under the name of idolmaker, and the comment above is not mine. Keith can you verify that?

28. Looks like there were two posts made that were not @Idolmaker. Both were removed. Future posts by the imposter will now have to be approved.

29. Idolmaker says:

Thanks Keith, I say many crazy/rude things, but racial slurs are not part of my repertoire.

30. booboo says:

IT WAS NT ME I PROMISE !

31. Idolmaker says:

Haha I know I’m just messing booboo. Unlike that other poster, you actually have your sanity

32. booboo says:

HAHA RIGHT ON , funny shit . I might b a little vulger lol but racial , thats fuckn fowl !

33. Showtying says:

Haters makes me famous get it right..lol on all y’all even you guys that call me a nigger I’m black and proud god made me this way and I have no complains.. As for Joe your wack and I’ll never fight you so dream on fighting you does nothing for me . Stop ducking my friend Luke Harris …and for Brandon lol I got nothing to say to yu in the cage you will see lol. It’s so sad you named out guys you fought that you think has better stand up then me lol ok..thank you ontariomma for having my back..iv never missed weight on a fight that was set for 185 it’s just so funny reading these wankers making up story’s and believing them also..I’m in Thailand getting ready for my k1 fight so I’m not even stressing on you losers.y’all just keep making me famous thank you very much sawsdeekarp .my last post on this bias sites. And mike Kent didnt I see you in bowmans lol ..y’all make me laugh but I’m glad to see how important I am ..watch this here come comments now ..can’t wait to read what Joe says cause he only talks shit on here about me and when he sees me like in Edmonton he keeps his head down lol silly puppy..that’s why I take what ever him and his buddy’s say on here with a grain a salt..may 18 in my home town we will see who has the last laugh. I no I’ll be going 11-10 then catching my plain to Spain.god is good all the time. Muay Thai guy.and I made it to the big show in the art I love the best so I’m good and happy with my life..talk goes though me cause none of you puppy’s can do nothing to me ..so keep on writing to make your selves happy.haters make me famous…

Show, why do you hate gay people so much?

35. Showtying says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 12

36. Ontraiomma says:

Hey showtying don’t get in to this posting trap bro .you have been doing well staying off this site let’s just keep it that way..best of luck to you in your up coming fights. It is asume to see that you never give up good things comes to the one that wait. Ttt
    Wish you all the best chok dee my friend from all of us in Ontario ..

That invective on how gay people are trying to recruit kids (and ended in “bullet! bullet!”) just got me curious, that’s why I’m asking. I’m offering you the forum to elaborate.

38. mike kent says:

nope never been to fort mac in my life but am moving there this month so i was asking about gyms and someone suggested bowmans so im gonna check it out once i get up there !

Also ill be at this event and all the bullshit aside i think you and brandon will make a pretty good match up and exciting fight

p.s i think you have a ton to gain from a fight with Joe , he is the most accomplished MW in canada , thats a huge win for anyone that beats him .

See you in fort mac man . probally end up in the same gym

39. ontariomma lies showbob says:

First off, Mr Doerkson has opening expressed interest in a fight with Mr Harris not his doing as for it not happening

Second off, Mr Doerkson wipes the floor with mr wedderburn and mr mouthy needs a new excuse as to duck a fight besides saying he is washed up as i am sorry but 10-10 is not washed up because 10-10 is a never has been!

Third off, Mr Ontario MMA/Mr Wedderburn dont try to sheep cover shit you are one and the same and you have not been off this site as your ego will not let you avoid coming and seeing the mockery yourself and others can make of you! So unless you and ontariomaa both just happened to be up at 2am and posted within 5 min of each other and try your best to speak correctly as your ontariomma alter ego i would say 100% percent yo are the same person or hhhmmmm or maybe you both rolled out of bed together after a long evening at 2am and decided to share a sparkling water over an intimate attempt at making you sound sillier than ever

40. Realtat says:

I’m still sticking to my guns!! That Brandon isn’t even in the same league as wedderburn!! Show well ko him with a kick 1rst round. But I would also love to see wedderburn beat Joe!! I swear I would love that.. Brandon soon 6-21

41. booboo says:

SO TO ELL ME YOU HAVE NOTHING IN GAIN FOR FIGHTING JOE D , BUT YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN BY FIGHTING B MAC WHO S RECORD DOESNT EVEN COMPARE TO HIS TALENT , DONT MAKE NO SENCE . Quit duckn Joe you PUSSY , YOU HAVE MORE TO GAIN IN THAT FIGHT THAN ANY OF THE FIGHTS YOU EVEN MADE WEIGHT FOR ( fat ass )!

42. david letourneau says:

4 weeks out people get your tickets.and be sure to feed the fighters on this card lots of beer post fight.

43. Frenchy says:

I have a pro 1-0 HW ready to go if someone backs out or you want to set him up now let me know 4035542813

44. Bring the Pain says:

Yea guys set up Frenchys guy Rama with my guy Craig”the WarDog”Hudson…you wont be disappointed…;)…you can reach me @ Btp mma on facebook or @ 226-208-0136…cheers…lets make it happen

45. Ontraiomma says:

Ttt showtying ..nothing else to say..hate run deep in many showtying. We will talk later about the sponcer I sent you the email about..

46. Joe Doerksen says:

lol, well this has all been very entertaining. I’m gonna be busy for a while so I won’t be able to post for a week or so. I just want to wish all the fighters good luck. Even you, Mr. Wedderburn. :)

47. Idolmaker says:

Im not gonna wish show time luck, imma tryin to make him famous. Imma make an idol out of him.

48. jay bryan says:

i gotta say im super surprised at all the hate being directed towards showtying….he’s my cousin and the person you guys are describing isnt the guy im related too. I have no idea what he did to anyone or whats really transpired through his career in detail but i know who he is as a person. anyone that has ever sat down with him can genuinely see he has a huge heart and would do anything for someone he cared about. Does showtying have faults?? damn right he does, just like the rest of us. he’s a charismatic guy and i can see he may rub certain people the wrong way but he has a family and 2 little girls who look up to him…one of those little girls happens to be quite computer literate and i really would hate for her to have to see any of the negative comments being written about her dad true or not.

if you guys dont like him cool..but lets try to keep it somewhat respectful

just words of a concerned family member

Then they probably sadly had to see him posting this:

“im not cool with f#gs and I don’t play fa
    3g jokes so y’all get it straight this is how I am and my kids will darn shore be the same way it so sickening how these days there so much gay jokes gay bulletin boards gay tv shows or every tv show seem like it has to have a fa#g joke like stop and fucking think about the kids here tv schools NHL eying boards are things kids see and if someone is gay find except the face that you choose your faith and that faith means you can’t fucking reproduce so why the fuck y’all trying to adopt fucking kids .the this make sence ….two man raising a little boy ? No what the fuck man what do you fucking think that kids going to be and how inconciterate is that for that kid to grow up going to school and everyday living being picked on cause they got two dads stop and fucking think man. Try to remember that at school kids are mean..if your a fag pr gay fuck man keep that shit to your sElf leave the fucking kids out of it let them have a fair chance at life to be what they want ..things got to change ..that’s why I’m so open with my kids and for shore they no that buldaggering and f##gets are wrong it’s not I. Gods will ..GOD is good all the time and I don’t give a fuck who hates me for this post haters make me famous..of your gay that’s on you.stay the fuck away from things that can influence the kids to be this way like what the fuck are y’all recruiting or some shit…BULLETT BULLET.”

Great lesson to pass along…