AX Combat 3: Rise – Calgary – TBD

Location: TBA in Calgary, Alberta
TV:
Tickets:

Fight Card:
170lbs- Sheldon Westcott (6-1-1) vs. TBA
170lbs- Advin Omic (10-3) vs. TBA
265lbs- Tim Hague (13-5) vs. Mike Hackert (4-1)
155lbs- Brad Cardinal (15-8) vs. Dave Letourneau (3-2)
170lbs- Jeff Larkin (2-0) vs. Rondel Roberts (0-1)

Hayden Harrison (2-0) vs. TBA

126 Responses to “ AX Combat 3: Rise – Calgary – TBD ”

1. David Letourneau says:

Whats with the hating and disrespect on Tim hague? Tim is an mma fighter simply put who made something of him self and made it to the highest level of the sport, like it or not he will always be a former ufc fighter which is an amazing accomplishment.

Dave, I’ve asked the question many times: Why all the hate on Tim Hague?

I think its an Edmonton thing. Edmonton guys sometimes seem to hate it when their own guys go to the UFC.

Mitch Clarke is a good hard-workin fighter who’s never said a bad word about anyone, and he started getting the same thing when he got booked to fight in the UFC too.

I don’t get it.

3. Idolmaker says:

How well do you know both these guys you are defending? I think people get reputations for a reason. I think part of it for Hague is he wasn’t that successful in the UFC. He won his first, lost the second badly, took 2 on very short notice, the last one he was shook, and did not look good at all. His Facebook posts are not helping matters. Mitch Clarke is criticized over prior level of competitors. He’s also wishy washy, and a goofball. I wish he was a little more serious persona wise. I think that’s the general feeling of Clarke, as most I’ve spoken with about him feel the same way. There’s more to it than that concerning tim. No need to divulge it though.

Goofballs are people too. :)

6. Idolmaker says:

I agree with both of you. However what I’m getting is with Mitch it’s overkill. I’m not the only one who feels this way. I find him quite clever his humor aligns with mine, but being in the public eye, judgements will be made, and you will be held accountable.

7. L-Boutin says:

Mitch seems like a nice guy, pretty funny in interviews (His “persona” doesn’t bug me one bit) and he’s obviously a talented hard working fighter. Always classy to everyone on here.

I think he takes heat because of the way he “Reinhardt’ed” his way into the UFC to a certain degree. What remain’s to be seen is if he can break the Reinhardt mold and find success now that he’s made it.

8. Nighty night says:

Mitch is a great guy, super hard working. Cant question those two character traits.

On these sites; Everyone seems to “know” people. Its ridiculous. I also “know” people who think Mitch is one of the nicest dudes out there and trains his ass off

I know a guy that knows a guys that knows a guy that know a guy that knows a guy that knows Mitch. I heard through a game of telephone with those guys that Mitch Clarke has 2 dicks!

I know really strange, but guys I know told me so. :)

10. Idolmaker says:

As an individual who posts regularly bobby, you have your share of criticism for people. Why does it bother you only when it applies to your double dicked bff’s? I know Tim fairly well, I’ve met Mitch and Ive read his fb posts, as well as twitter. Never claimed to know him well. I’m just giving my opinion, as this is the forum to do it. I never slandered him, what I said wasn’t controversial. Why cry about it?

11. Idolmaker says:

Dude, I was joking about the I know someone that knows someone.

Wasn’t trying to be serious at all.

This, I meant and you agreed with me.
    “Mitch Clarke is a real good guy, he is also a smart guy who can be serious when he needs to be. He’s a very good talent.”

13. Sean Quinn says:

FOOD FIGHT!!!

Idolmaker you also heard about Mitch having 2 wieners??? Holy shit! LOL

I certainly do criticize, I just did on the Instinct article.

BTW, I didn’t think there was anything wrong with your criticism/opinion and thought you went about it in a good way.

“Why cry about it?”

Hey man I never cried about it! I cried when I heard that Mitch had 2 dicks, I was jealous!

“Also as an individual who loves this sport, as I do, I wish nothing but success to all cdn fighters. I was simply answering robins question, with my opinion.”

I do not with all cdn fighters nothing but success. I only wish some nothing but success! :)

16. Idolmaker says:

Ok good as long as we’re clear on that. I admitted a strong respect for a few ppl on here, you were at the top of that list.

Clear as mud! :)

GROUP HUG THEN FOOD FIGHT!

I appreciate the past tense compliment LOL!

19. Idolmaker says:

Lol…on an unrelated note I know who Peter puck is…

20. Idolmaker says:

Quinn loves food fights… At 4 foot 3, he’s well below the average line of trajectory

21. Sean Quinn says:

Damn you, Idolmaker. I was starting to like you. Now i hate you.

22. He said you were at the top of the list.

You aren’t even on it now.

23. Idolmaker says:

SorRy Sean just going by what sherdog has your height at.

Fuck, epic drop!

Sean is barely human at his size, more dwarf hybrid than real man.

25. Sean Quinn says:

You guys smell like you have a case of teh ghey.

26. Guns Loaded says:

Here’s the thing Robin Black,

Tim Hague gets lots of hate as he truly has turned into a big headed selfish person whom really doesn’t train like an athlete. Tim is more concerned with looking good than being good.

Edmonton stands behind any athlete which puts the effort in to any sport.

Tim falls short as he is lazy.

Note both fights for Aggression MMA before UFC Meathead KO lose, Tim Hague looked and prepared the best he every did and Edmonton was proud.

Now Tim is not motivated and this is what seperates the pack.

That’s the update on Tim.

Mitch,Ford,Sheldon,Beamont are all Edmonton top dogs.

But they all put in the effort.

If your name wasent mentioned I’m sorry but these guys mentioned have proved time & time they are solid athletes.