KOTC: Infamy – Weigh In Results – Ade Suspended for Falsifying Medicals

Here are the weigh in results for King of the Cage Infamy tomorrow night at the Mirage Banquet Hall. Although Nolan Nelson, Joey Longo and Grant Houle missed weight, a few fighters weighed in well below the limit. Jarid Bussemakers vs. Trent Thorne fight cancelled as Thorne suffered a concussion yesterday. Also Chris Ade was suspended for a minimum of one year and faces a large fine for allegedly falsifying medicals.

Weigh In Results:
185lbs- Elmer Waterhen (183) vs. Mike Froese (184.8)
***Middleweight Title Fight

195lbs- Jarid Bussemakers (4-2) vs. Trent Thorne (7-5) *Cancelled*
185lbs- Luke Harris (185.8) vs. Brandon MacArthur (184.8)
155lbs- Matt Jelly (155) vs. Chris Ade (155.2)*Cancelled*
170lbs- Cody Ries (166.8) vs. Aleksandar Todosov (169.6)
135lbs- Evan Cardinal (133.8) vs. Nolan Nelson (141.6)*
185lbs- Adrian Cardinal (169.2) vs. Landon Caldwell (180.4)
170lbs- Steve Dubeck (171) vs. Daylon Erickson (170)
155lbs- Yannick Pare (154.2) vs. Robert Jaggard (155)
170lbs- Kenny Hamilton (169.4) vs. Eric Tevely (169)
195lbs- Greg Large (195) vs. Joey Longo (197.6)*
195lbs- Jarid Howse (181.2) vs. Reno Jackson (195.6)
155lbs- Frank Howse (—)# vs. Grant Houle (161)*

*Missed Weight, Forfeits 20% of his purse

#Howse still to weigh in

145 Responses to “ KOTC: Infamy – Weigh In Results – Ade Suspended for Falsifying Medicals ”

1. Joe Doerksen says:

Showtime, I can make 185. I will fight you in any show in the country, except for MFC. All I need is four weeks to make weight. If you wanna do 195 or 205, that’s cool with me too.

And I’ll fight you even if you come in heavy. We can do mma, muay thai, or boxing. Your call.

There is a catch. Loser has to stay the fuck off the internet for one full year.

Why do you hate gay people, show?

3. showtying says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 12

4. FillionMMA says:

Saying you are above someone is the new bitch out in MMA. Similar to saying that you would fight anyone, for $10,000 and $10,000.

5. Idolmaker says:

Someone fears the dirty one. A true warrior would fight you joe!

6. FillionMMA says:

Showtying is scaredd of El Derte.

7. Joe Doerksen says:

Showting is scared of Grade 7 English. I swear I have no clear idea wtf he said in his last post. I can’t even get mad. It’s just too sad.

You wanna be famous, buddy? Get off the crack pipe and let’s work out our problems. If you win I’ll buy your first beer at the after party.

8. Idolmaker says:

That’s below the belt joe! Wtf have 7th graders and crackheads ever done to you, to be considered so lowly?

9. Sean Quinn says:

Showtime is a closet homosexual that is just too attracted to Joe. He doesn’t want to fight Joe, he wants to snuggle him and drink his sweet stuff.
    I don’t understand why he doesn’t just ask Joe out?

10. Chris Ladouceur says:

Trent IMO is a guy who has grown tremendously! (my spelling sux)
    From where he started out and I quote” the means streets of North Central” to being honest and vunerable is amazing to me. I for one wanted to give Trent repeated concussions when he started out his keyboard challenges. Slowly I came to know him as a person fighter and most importantly friend. Trent you have nothing to prove to ANYBODY. Taking fights on short notice and 2 weight classes higher than you, not to mention one when your friend past away. You were victorious in those! IMO Trent you are a Champion in life and most who are in the fight game can LEARN a lesson from you. I hope you make a full recovery and oneday return to fight cuz I for one will offer anything I can do to help you. Ladies and Gentlemen ” Timex” Trent Thorne the Peoples Champion. Much luv Trent!

Did Trent really have a concussion, cuz at KOTC they said he didn’t fight cuz he never had any intent to take the fight.

12. Showtying says:

Sean we can tell your a flaming fag you fucking mungie look a what you think of you fucking pussy and Joe I could give a flying fuck what you and you bum fuck goons think . Your a bitch and your not even a has bin keep dreaming bitch it’s funny when you see me you hold your fucking head down like the fucking bitch you are..then you can type all this shit ..lol say y’all want no I won’t fight that drunk in the cage ever … Say what y’all want he’s a drunk ..haters make me famous. Keep watching my future success

13. Rio says:

Look Show, man it sounds like your trying to cover your ass man. So how could you say at the weigh- ins is the first time hearing about 175lbs? Just a week out before the fight, once again we get told your in great space and you can make 170lbs. So you thought the fight was suppose to be a catch weight at 185lbs? I do walk around at 190lbs. How about you make 170 you done it most of your career right? I don’t know i waste my time even explain this shit to you man. I don’t need to play no good role, just keep it real Show. Try it, it works man.
    Then you even gave me some excuse about, how
    You tried to get to 175. You have put on to much muscle. Lol What type of supplement your taking?
    You saying that I’m scared Show? Not!! Come down to 170 Show. You was given two chances to get it right Show. Somethings people aren’t good, cutting weight is one of yours man. I’m done with you bro, go find something do!

14. Showtying says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 11

15. FillionMMA says:

POSTS “you can redeem your cowardness and let’s get this fight on” DUCKS El Derte.

Rufhouse logic.

16. Donald Duck says:

Oh NoShow you are now easily my favorite person. Here’s an idea, why don’t you stop making excuses and start making weight.

Donnie

17. If I managed a fighter like Showtime who has a long history of missing weight, lying to him that his fight is at 170 instead of 175 is very smart.

The usual scenario is Showtime showing up five or six pounds heavy of whatever weight he signs for. So by lying to your fighter that his fight is at 170, Showtime should actually make the 175 lb limit that the fight was signed for. Unfortunately he missed weight by way more than 5 or 6 pounds.

18. Rio says:

Sideshow make weight @ 170, that is what i fight at. So you going to blame it on your manager? Second question, So do you not talk with your manger? Poor excuse for a professional Show! Your fraud!

Make weight sucker ass, that is the first battle you need concern yourself with. That is your biggest problem, no one have time dorm people making excuse. Kind of like assholes everyone has one, you get? Man up Show! 170lbs?

Show you waste my time, going back and forward with fight at the weight we was suppose to fight at. You still didn’t even make that. (Poor excuse) So blame your manger, but in the end it you that have to answer for it dude.

Your getting offers at 185lbs, you should explore one of those. (El Derte) it sounds like guys are waiting to welcome you to middleweight class.

Oh man, am I really being dragged into this arguement. LOL

20. Gunner says:

Bobby how dare you … stuffing a figher with chicken balls and gatorades before a weigh ins is no joke and not a laughable matter ,,, you shall now take blame for every weight miss the above mentioned fighter has had and you will sit 2 min in shame for these actions

21. MMA FAN says:

Ade apologizes for what he did, but what if he was never caught?

22. Donald Duck says:

Gunner to be clear do you mean:

– 2 Minutes total for all?

– 2 Minutes for each time weight missed?

– 2 Minutes for each pound over total?

– 2 Minutes for each word SideShow Mike can’t spell?

– 2 Minutes for each time the phrase “Haters Make Me Famous”?

I is confused?

23. Jamie Locke says:

A promoter, fighter or manager would be foolish to contract No-Show at 170lbs or 175lbs, 180 is questionable.

No-Show vs El Dirte at 185lbs = I would pay money to watch this fight.

24. Showtime always makes weight for CFC

Too bad CFC isn’t doing any more shows

25. FillionMMA says:

DUCKHOUSE TO THE WORLD!

26. showtying says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 19

Show, why do you hate gay people?

28. Sean Quinn says:

He doesn’t hate. He is afraid of what he is. Poor guy. Can’t even be comfortable with himself.

29. FillionMMA says:

IGNORES ANY POST ABOUT DUCKING EL DERTE AT 185, CALLS FIGHTER WHO MADE WEIGHT AT 170 TO FIGHT HIM A BITCH IN EVERY POST.

DUCKHOUSE LOGIC YAL JUST HATIN.

30. Idolmaker says:

From ruffhouse to the doghouse, that’s rough!!!

31. Guns Loaded says:

Let’s make a pact:

This NO SHOWTIME we don’t waste our time on talking about him 10-10 record an he looses by sub mainly. I think ur figured out.

RIO I won’t waste ur time with this clown ur on a different level.

We all agree it would be nice to smack this SHOW around ;) similar to when he got it after the fight.

So know more SHOW talk as he’s not a MMA personality.

DEAL.

32. Donald Duck says:

A PSA from the desk of Donnie Le Canard.

I will translate SideShow Mike’s post for you gentlemen:

just like i thought bitches…..
    It would appear as though I was correct in my earlier assumption gentlemen.

RUFFHOUSE TO YAL ERRY DAY.
    Shenanigans for each and every one of you every day and all the time.

you have no balls rio
    Have you perchance seen your testicles Mr. Wells? I think that should thou check you would find that they have left due to your less than manly nature. I am pointing this out in an attempt to assert my alpha maleness on you however it should be noted that those that oft do this are ones who most identify with the Betas in the pack. I merely mock you to hide my own short comings.

i new your bitch ass would not fight me at 85
    I was certain that you would not engage me in a round of fisticuffs! I also knew that you would not accept my offer to fight 15 pounds over your regular weight. I did so make this challenge in full knowledge of this as I myself am incapable of making the lower weight and therefore could taunt you in safety.

Thanks for your time, should you require further translations please don’t hesitate to ask.

Donnie

PS – SideShow, why you skurred of Dirte homie? You afraid he’s gonna knock your silly hair cut into the back row?

33. Dave Mah says:

Donald Duck 1. Ruffhouse 0.

34. This has to be one of the most entertaining weigh in result threads.

35. Cody says:

Agreed

36. Gunner says:

my belly of laughs is still on the original aggression weigh in thread, i peed myself a few times on that one

37. Piru says:

GunS loaded you don’t want to go there …what fight are you talking about .. Don’t bring this on a different level ….show time does have real riders that are his family .

38. Donald Duck says:

LOL – More empty threats.

39. Showtying says:

Lol I laugh at these bitches man there all fuck buddys that got to live on my name to be cook g I’m not even half worried about what these clowns got to say man talk goes through me man ..wen them clowns see me they keep their heads down bro they no the realist wen they see see me g….Ruffhouse to the world …y’all like bugs on a dogs dick…silly guys ruffhouse to the world erry day…

40. Showtying says:

And to clear the air my people’s are just showing me love …y’all like to take shit and twist it like high school. Bitches

41. Showtying says:

What fucking fight you talking about bums loaded no one can ever say that smaked me around lol to the fucking world …..wow y’all make up lies and believe them fucking wack.”.. I wish someone would smack me around after I fight . Now that’s my type of party ..take that and run with it …fuck. I’m done with y’all cause I think it will be best ….keep posting and keep be leaving y’all lies ….lol smacked me …..

Why the anti-gay rant, Show?

43. cody krahn says:

bugs on a dogs dick?

44. Donald Duck says:

A second installment of “What is SideShow Mike Really Saying” brought to you by Donnie Duck.

I am once again filled with mirth as I read the words of the people on here. I have only to assume that they are in fact homosexuals as it seems to me that they all huddle together. This may be due to my deep seeded desire for human contact though so I should be careful to not project too much. They only exist due to me and my name and I do not think that that is right.

I am so utterly concerned with the words they write that I have oft taken the time to remind you that I do not care. I would like to once again take this opportunity to remind each and everyone of you that I am unaffected by this criticism.

Again, I am so utterly unfazed due mostly to the fact that I am sure people do not talk to me in person out of fear and awe of my awesomeness. I am what you would call ‘real’ in that I am so true to myself that I never compromise who I am as an individual.

….Ruffhouse to the world …
    Shenanigans all round!

y’all like bugs on a dogs dick…
    Editor’s note: I have no idea what this means. I truly spent 5 minutes on Google and came up with nothing. I could try and fudge an answer here but at the risk of misinterpreting SideShow Mike’s writings I am going to have to wait for him to provide clarity.

silly guys ruffhouse to the world erry day…
    Silly boys! Shenanigans all the time to each and every one of you!

This has been a public service from Donnie to all of the fine readers of TMN. Remember, SideShow does not care about what you think about him. In fact he has so little care for what you think of him that he will most likely once again remind us of this fact.

Donnie

45. Dave Mah says:

Donald Duck 2. Ruffhouse 0.