MAD about MMA: Double Header Weekend

Top MMA News will feature a live MAD about MMA double header weekend. We will be joined by Bobby Karimi-Busheri on both shows to share his thoughts.

We will be broadcasting live shortly after UFC on FX 2 this Friday, March 2nd. The show will feature a recap, analysis, and thoughts on the UFC show, as well as general discussion and banter on MMA in general.

The following day we will go live once again shortly after the Strikeforce: Tate vs Rousey card. The same format as the previous show will be followed. We will be joined by the winner of the Alexis Davis vs Sarah Kaufman bout .

Here is the UFC on FX 2 Recap podcast, with our predictions for tomorrow’s Strikeforce card.
Check it out by pressing play:

or download the file by right clicking and Save As: MAD about MMA – UFC on FX 2 Recap.

13 Responses to “ MAD about MMA: Double Header Weekend ”

1. Jamie Locke says:

I won’t be listening live to these, but I’ll pick them up on Sunday or Monday. Looking forward to the chatter.

2. And you know some of the banter in the comments will be brought up :)

3. We are now live!

just clicked the link on fb. is that why it came in mid convo? cuz it’s live? I am fail at internet.

5. Machine says:

How can I listen live on my phone while I drive my kids around?

UPDATE from MMA Weekly… “UFC on FX 2: Ian McCall vs. Demetrious Johnson scorecards were incorrectly tabulated. Should have been draw, they will rematch.”

7. Machine, I’m looking into a way to so the player is compatible with mobile devices.

I plan to have a solution to this problem very soon.

Appreciate you wanting to listen, but we aren’t the most kid friendly show. (Depends how old they are I guess)

Thanks for the update Cody! We were able to update the result by the end of the show.

8. The archive is up for tonight, and is also available on our Itunes feed.

So via Itunes is the easiest way to catch the show, but will need to figure out a solution so you can listen live on the phone.

Listening now. Love how staright and blunt your guys’ thoughts are on Japanese fighters.

May not agree but I

“Bum chin Uriah Faber?” Whoa….. LOL

Enjoying this guys

Fantastic stuff guys.

All fun, informative, funny.

Only criticism: The first 5 minutes was nowhere near as awesome as the rest.

You guys had too much of a feeling out process.

Get in there and bang.

By mid podcast it was superfun.

It would be a shame to lose someone in the first 5. Cuz when you guys heat up and relax and banter its gold.

What time you guys on tonight?

Actually I wasn’t listening last night, this time it really was past my bedtime… just finished the show. As I’ve posted on two other threads two days ago… Superchannel will be showing the main card as well as the Prelims live featuring Sarah Kaufman and Alexis Davis, Prelims starting at 6pm/MT, Main Card at 8pm/MT… Ya Jerks! lol

12. Jamie Locke says:

Solid show.

I had actually taken notes while watching the card and was planning on posting here right after the event. Didn’t happen though.

I agreed with MAD score card, I had a draw, we were all robbed of a 4th round where Uncle Creepy would definitly have taken the fight.

It should be noted that in the sherdog pool I was 10th. Not too bad.

Just finished this episode and about to tune into the SF post fight.