Alessio, Caporicci are Naturals on Top MMA Radio

John “The Natural” Alessio joins this week’s episode of Top MMA Radio. The highly ranked Canadian Lightweight headlines the Score Fighting Series’ card in Hamilton on March 16. Alessio discusses his opponent for that fight, Ryan Healy, his newly acquired Nova, why he is not in the UFC, and much more.

Then, Canadian matchmaker extraordinaire Alex Caporicci joins the program. Alex talks about the Score and WRECK cards that he is currently working on and breaks down some fights on each card. Alex then addresses why his beloved Montreal Canadians have disappointed many this year.

As always, Keith and Don bang out their opinions on the previous weekend’s UFC 144 card and look to the future Strikeforce and UFC on FX cards.

Check it out by pressing play:

or download the file by right clicking and Save As: Episode 51 – John Alessio, Alex Caporicci.

Now you can subscribe to Top MMA Radio now via iTunes. Go to the iTunes store and search for topmmanews.

MMA Betting

16 Responses to “ Alessio, Caporicci are Naturals on Top MMA Radio ”

1. Jamie Locke says:

Another great show guys!

It’s so frusterating that Alessio isn’t in the big show yet, he just sounds so confused about why he isn’t in there.

Alex was an awesome guest, great to hear him talk about his upcoiming shows!

I waited all episode for the Big Win tripple “ya know” but I only got doubles. Too bad I’m at work or I would again be playing the “ya know” drinking game, and I’d be drunker than Gunner on a Saturday night…

Great job guys

3. Derek LeBlanc says:

Always a good listen when I am at the gym. Time just flew by. Also good to hear you dropping some pounds Big Win. Keep it up

4. horny says:

Good listen. Alessio should be in the UFC. He must dream about it.

Great UFC analysis

Ok, I’m way behind now on the Alessio interview.

Man, John is killing it! Great interview, loved his I’m not retiring shot at Nick Diaz (at least that’s what it sounded like) HAHAHA! Awesome!

The shirt contest was flat out mean of John to throw out there, we all know Big Win loves signature shirts like that, but come on 25 push ups to earn that shirt for Big Win. TOUGH!!!

HAHAHAHA

I love ya Big Win!

8. The joke is on Alessio. He is going to waste 5 hours with Big Win while Don does his 5 push up per hour pace.

HAHAHA! Poor Big Win!

Good interview with Alex, spoke on all subjects. Super cheap shot by Keith at the end dropping the Jets are so much better than Habs comment!

HAHAHAHA! Gold!

11. Jake - JHEG says:

ACap gets more air time than Nikki Minaj! Try some fresh meat on your podcast like that funny and sexy Jake Hirsch! He’s exciting.

Wait..did I post this under my real name? shit!

12. Alex Caporicci is the Nikki Minaj of Canadian MMA.

And who was Robin? The Ellen Show?

Heavy criticism by Big Win to end it, good critical analysis post interviews.

Very good radio show! Well done!

On to the show from last week.

14. Jake - JHEG says:

@MAD…you kill me! Next live broadcast, I wanna see Robin dance all the way down to the studio.

15. Robin dancing would make great radio.

Still doesn’t top the Jimmo Radio Robot