MAD about MMA: LIVE UFC 144 Post Show

Top MMA News presents: MAD about MMA: “LIVE UFC 144 Post Show”

I am very excited to announce that I am back with Top MMA News and will be
debuting my new show titled “MAD about MMA”. The show will go LIVE on Top
MMA News, approximately 15 minutes after the conclusion of tonight’s UFC 144
card.

I will be joined by Bobby Karimi-Busheri (BKB), and we will go over the
night’s action, see how the so called “experts” did on their predictions, as
well as partake in general MMA discussion. We would love to hear from you as
we will be following this post for comments, and will answer or address
anything you want to hear.

Check it out by pressing play:

or download the file by right clicking and Save As: MAD about MMA – Post UFC 144 Show.

20 Responses to “ MAD about MMA: LIVE UFC 144 Post Show ”

1. Gunner says:

Oh hell yea you gonna get some comments this is gonna be so much fun oh you silly gooses

2. Looking forward to it

Bring it!

3. We will be live in just a few moments.

Stay tuned!

Loving all the Calgary bashing! lol

Bobby… any idea why Pavelich doesn’t bring in any Heavyweights or the 125/135/145 divisions?

Thanks for the kind words guys… I’m just one piece of the puzzle! haha

You really do an awesome job man.

8. Very important piece of the puzzle

Just about to click ‘play’ with my bowl of cereal.

Pumped that you guys are live after UFC shows. Looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts and insights.

This is what podcasting is for. Hearing and being involved in relevant and intelligent conversation about this brilliant sport.

MAD about MMA!

Ha just call him BKB. Way easier.

11. I didn’t sleep all night as I was waiting for Gunners comments.

Damn you Gunner! You broke my heart.

BKB is way easier to say, and way cooler. I swear that was the first time I bobbled his name. I was too excited.

Robin, what kind of cereal?

hahaha this was fucking hilarious. Glad you guys aren’t afraid to bust people’s balls.

13. exactly, sometimes it’s friendly ball busting, and other times it could be a shin to the balls

Depends on my mood. Not sure how often these shows will be, but have the ability to go live at any time, so will be some impromptu episodes happening in the near future.

14. Gunner says:

I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR IT ……. to be continued

15. Cousin of Dale says:

I dont know who this MAD guy is but he is no Pat Reid!

16. I’m definitely not Pat Reid.

But we all need to have goals, and one day i can be relevant to MMA in Canada like Pat.

17. Cousin of Dale says:

You have some big shoes to fill MAD. Once you learn how to be a swim coach you to could run a Commission.

18. haha, i’m no swimming coach

but I was very proud of getting my White badge when I was a kid.

You know swimming is fucked up when the last color is white. The opposite of all the martial arts.

19. Jamie Locke says:

Just listened to this now, I’ll try and catch the next one live. Not a bad feature guys.