Aggression MMA 9 Results – Ford Finishes Goodall in The First

Cody Rempel is at Aggression MMA in Edmonton for their ninth show. If you are in town, pick up some tickets here (Buy Tickets) and catch the show! If you are not in town, keep refreshing and check out the quick results compliments of Top MMA News.

Ryan Ford defeats Ricky Goodall by TKO (Elbows) in Round 1, 3:37

Victor Valimaki defeats Tim Chemelli by TKO (Punches) in Round 2, 1:21

Stephen Beaumont submits Nick Heynen by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 2:57

Sheldon Westcott submits Jay Jensen by Guillotine Choke in Round 1, 0:26

Matt Bagshaw submits Greg Welsh by Heel Hook in Round 1, 0:38

Jared McComb defeats Chase Degenhardt by TKO (Cut) in Round 3, 1:45

Luke Harris submits Eliot Duff by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 0:52

Paulo Azambuja submits Adrian Cardinal by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 0:17

KB Bhullar defeats Simon Shirt by TKO (Punches) in Round 1, 4:28

125 Responses to “ Aggression MMA 9 Results – Ford Finishes Goodall in The First ”

1. throwdown says:

I heard Curtis Demarce is signing with agression, if so that will add another top tier guy to their list and make it exciting, i wonder who he will fight first, the fights last night were okay but very quick.

2. Mike froese says:

Mismatches…. Ok there were some but some good reasons. Paulo is legit but he’s 0-0 against a 0-2 guy. A guy has to start somewhere he would’ve been mismatched to anyone with a similar record. Ford had a great match up and his opponent dropped out, IMO Ricky is a great replacement for a last minute. Luke’s opponent actually wanted to fight him so Luke obliged. Kd? Or kp? First fight of the night, same as paulo, he is 0-0 fighting a guy of a comparable record. I’m just saying that the promoter did a pretty dam good job at matching up with the challenges they were given.

I agree with Frose Aggression did a great job of keeping the card together and brought in the best fights available.

Really good really enjoyable show.

4. Cam Yallits says:

I would love to see Beaumont Vs. Sanguin for the belt. I would love to see Sanguin fight again in Aggression, period, he has had some of the best fights Ive seen live. Even in a loss, his fight with Gavin Neil was an absolute throwdown.

5. cody krahn says:

cam has a man-boner for Sanguin

6. Chase Degenhardt says:

Thanks robin. I feel fine, little hungover and my legs a little sore but i’m all good.

As a kid, I always thought it would be cool to have one of those badass scars on my eye. Not sure how I feel about it now that I have one lol.

7. zach b says:

cody its called a broner!!!!

8. cody krahn says:

shit! my bad zach brosef

9. Cam Yallits says:

I prefer Brone-diddley

10. Dustin says:

I’m sure Westcott doesn’t really care about fighting Gideon Ray, he was being put on the spot to at least say someone.

He had an opportunity to fight Gideon Ray in the past and it fell through. So it was just the first name that came to mind.

11. Showtying Nuttered says:

Straight up Aggression really seems to be building up fighters that sell tickets rather than focus on actually match making exciting fights.

$60 for general admission very lame

Hope there cards improve.

Announcing really hurt the atmosphere.

Sheldon wescott lol why the F$@k would he call out a retired guy. Maybe Wescott is good but fight tough guys you lame ass.

I think we have seen Aggression peak and it will be all down hill from here.

12. cdnmmeh says:

when did Sheldon have the opportunity to fight Gideon Ray?
    I’m surprised you took his dick outta your mouth long enough to type that.
    I can’t wait to see who he fights next. Here are my suggestions:

this guy has like 4 times the fights as Sheldon
    this guys 1-1 in his last 2 fights

seems in line with his last opponents, no?

Stop dodging fighters with similar records and similar abilities, and stop cherry picking fights to pad your record, because when you actually wade in the deep end, your gonna drown!

I have to fight Keith , Robin? But i like him. The Sens finishing ahead of the Jets is the only victory I want over KG.

14. Cam Yallits says:

@Showtying Nuttered Gideon Ray isnt retired, hes fighting a really tough Mark Holst pretty soon.

15. BRD AT WRK says:

Paulo vs Luke is a dumb idea for multiple reasons, for starters paulo is a 170’er luke is a 185’er. Seconds luke has 6 or 7 pro fights that was paulo’s first pro fight. Great card still needs some fine tuning but it was only their 9’th show so cut some slack, tons of potential in this organization and i cant wait to see some of the big local guys getting big fights, tons of talent all across canada no need for american cans

16. Showtying Nuttered says:

FYI Mr. Isn’t retired but should or he will end up getting hurt.

Wescott vs Paulo ?????

Or how about

Luke vs Joe Doerksion ??????

Steve Beaumont vs Merrick Duggan???

FYI there is one pussy in each of these fights and you be the judge of who it is!!!!

17. Nick penner says:

I really don’t get why there is so much hate on here. Shouldn’t we be trying to support local fighters? And by that I mean all Canadian fighters. Call each other out if you feel you have to, but show some respect with it. I mean, every time I come on here all I see is negative bullshit.

18. Dustin says:

“I’m surprised you took his dick outta your mouth long enough to type that.”

That was hilarious haha.

Nick Penner is 100% right, you guys are so angry.

19. Fredrick says:

Who is next for Valimaki? Hoping its him for Galbrath finally!

20. Nick penner says:

Both Travis and Vic are extremely talented fighters. Both of them don’t always fight as well as they are capable of. If both guys are on, that fight would go down in history as one of the best fights between two Canadians. Honestly I wish I had the talent those two guys have.

21. Demitri (trev) says:

Penner have you ever said something positive about yourself? I would like to see that fight as well, but putting Travis in there with such a long layoff could be trouble, especially for a 5 round title fight. Shouldn’t be a title fight in my opinion though. Vic should get another Win before a title shot

22. ktfomma says:

Lol that is a joke Valimaki getting a title shot after being KOed 3x then fights a guy coming off of a loss. Come on Aggression why don’t you just give everyone a title you do have a guy who won the lottery with money to blow.

23. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

that would be a sick fight,but u gotta let travis have at least one fight before that,he already is known to have gas/cardio issues in the past. let him knock the dust off then do that matchup.

BTW-I Love u Nick,ur one of the baddest men in MMA,especially canadian mma and ur always so humble,we could all learn from u. Oh yeah imo u have the talent those guys have easily. I got on ur bandwagon early cause its really gonna fill up once u show ur skills at a world level.

24. Nick penner says:

Well I hate talking about myself, it makes me feel like a douche. Anyways, having them fight for the title is still a bit early. Both guys are talented enough, but like I said, have had troubles pulling the trigger against fighters they are capable of beating. The mental game really is a bitch and I can understand why it’s happened with them, hopefully they can sort that out. I wish both of them all the best.

25. Nick penner says:

By the way hicks, where training at now? Hit me up on fb if your back in Edmonton.