Pure Fighting Championship 8 Weigh-In Results

Pure Fighting Championship is holding its eighth show in Red Deer tonight. If you are in town, pick up a pair of tickets at Ticketmaster.  Otherwise, stay tuned to Top MMA News for all your live results.

Here are the results of the PFC 8 weigh-ins:

Pro Fights
John Salter (185.6) vs Ryan Machan (183.8)
Chris Ade (159) vs Tim Tamaki (158.2)
Tony Stiles (155.6) VS Derek Clarke (153.8)
Cam Loutitt (169) vs Dylan Ferguson (168.6)
Mark Maruzs (150.2) vs TJ Penner (148.8)

Amateur Fights
Cole Korpes (153.2) vs Chris Chapman (153.2)
Patrick Ward (137.6)** vs Rick Phiefer (134)
Lee Tannis (142.8) vs Zach McQueen (144)
Sterling Freake (169) vs Jason Piper (169)
Jacob Collord (204.2) vs Gracin Wells (204.6)
*** Missed weight

18 Responses to “ Pure Fighting Championship 8 Weigh-In Results ”

1. ASSASSIN says:

Stiles, Machan, collard, pfeifer, chap, Marusz, Team ASSASSIN. Rep!

I won’t be attending on account of the fact that I was sent a text message stating ‘please be advised, you are no longer welcome at any PFC events’.

Yes… A text. I wont name names, but his name starts with a J, and ends with , erkoff.

Good luck guys! I’ll be pinned to topmmanews for instant results!

FREE FADER

3. BigBoi says:

Biggie has met Mr. Assassin. He seemed like a nice guy. His fashion sense was a little troubling though. Just cause you were it in a shoulder hoslter doesn’t make it any less of a purse. Perhaps PFC was concerned by this?

4. Jerobe says:

What happened to Carr vs Wolfgang?

5. hahahahaha says:

BigBoi that is some strait real talk! Its a purse Steve! Also white sunglasses are for ladies too….

6. ginger says:

Thanks Steve. your the only promoter that can spell PFEIFER right to

7. Mike Davis says:

hahahah oh I just laughed good thanks Biggie, also Wolfgang got a nasty flu sadly cause that is the fight I looked forward to the most. This card has been cursed.

8. Mike Davis says:

I love how only 1 guy missed weight, way to do it everyone. Seems something so little is taken for granted cause looks bad when a lot of people miss weight.

9. Gunner says:

True story Fader actually drove through Thunder Bay and survived although he did have one casualty do to a wild attack by an animal on is styled up assalanche”

P.S. he still owes me a toque, sweater and t-shirt which never got dropped off for me cause he never met me for beverages

10. Tyler Davis says:

Its called a satchel

11. ASSASSIN says:

I’m puttin those holster’s for sale on the website ASAP! For everyone who wants one. Discounts for ‘purse’ haters. Lol.

european carry-all. murse. call it what you will. nothin finer. i never travel without one.

13. ASSASSIN says:

Just to be CLEAR…Mr. Jason MacDonald had nothing to do with me being banned from PFC events. It’s Been brought to my attention that this beef is childish…. With this I agree, and some people should stop acting like MMA promotion in this country is a fucking monopoly. I’m trying to be successful just like the rest and help evolve the sport in order to give career fighters an opportunity to get to the big show.

I’ll continue to support EVERY promotion, regardless of ownership via athlete sponsorship, if ya get twisted as a result, it’s your problem, not mine.

14. Jake - TCF says:

I agree, FREE FADER!

In the immortal words of Herman Cain: “Bitches be trippin’….”

15. David Letourneau says:

Jake i think that was tupac, but close

16. Barry says:

Lee Popp is going to kick ass

17. Tyler Davis says: