Meltdown in the Valley Quick Results – Fraser Subs Reddinger Early

Avant Gaurd Promotions makes their MMA debut with Meltdown in the Valley. The show goes live tonight from the RBC Centre in Sarnia, Ontario. Catch all the action live on

John Fraser submits Travis Reddinger via Rear Naked Choke @ 2:54 of Rd1
Chris Clements defeats Rich Clementi via TKO (punches) @ 3:17 of Rd3
Daron Cruickshank defeats Jesse Gross via TKO (GNP) @ 1:39 of Rd1
Misha Cirkunov defeats Ali Mokdad via Unanimous Decision (30-27,30-27,30-27)
Jesse Ronson submits Tony Hervey via Rear Naked Choke @ 4:25 of Rd2
Ryan Dickson defeats Josh Taveirne via Rear Naked Choke @ 4:03 of Rd2
Jason Meisel submits Joel Paquette via Rear Naked Choke @ 4:16 of Rd1
Randy Turner defeats Clint Kingsbury via TKO (GNP) @ 3:40 of Rd2
Craig Hudson defeats Blake Nash via TKO (punches) @ 2:17 of Rd1

38 Responses to “ Meltdown in the Valley Quick Results – Fraser Subs Reddinger Early ”

World domination is back on for Craig Hudson!

2. Brodes says:

Turner looked great, I was surprised it was fairly one sided.
    Great work Randy.

3. roberto says:

Very impressed by Randy Turner. Also Jason Meisel. Paquette looked game on the ground, good turn around for Meisel.

4. Kris says:

You guys think that maybe Fraser isn’t in the UFC because they have met their quota on red heads? It’s the only thing that makes sense to me. He wins tonight and he’s gotta be in I’m guessing.

5. roberto says:

Fraser deserves a shot in the big show. I think he schools Reddinger tonight. Should be good.

6. Brodes says:

Ronson is the real deal, and exciting as hell.

7. Foreal says:

Body Snatcher! YEAHHH BOYYYEEE! real dirty

8. roberto says:

Body Snatcher looked solid!

9. roberto says:

Tough call for Gross. He wasn’t out but nasty uppercut from Cruickshank.

10. Adam Lorenz says:

Shoot forgot these were on the score website tonight, just tuned in, will get the last two fights so that is ok.

11. Adam Lorenz says:

Clementi was looking awesome, great finish by Clements though.

12. roberto says:

Big win for Clements

13. Amir says:

Total domination by Ronson! On a roll….

14. roberto says:

Fraser schools on the ground again.

15. juice pig says:

i thought solinas was suppose to fight? whats wrong him and brandon campbell do too many steroids haha

16. Jeff harrison says:

Chris clements is the fucking man… Straight up that was a great fight.

17. Adam Lorenz says:

Looked like the while show was probably great too bad I missed most of em. At least I caught the end is what I meant to say earlier, I didn’t mean that it was ok to miss the rest but it will be ok cause I caught some lol.

18. Kris says:

Whoa my mind is blown.

19. Cambo Mac says:

Was very impressed with the fights. Ronson, Cruishank, and Clements are all ready to have another step up in competition. Ronson just had pure domination on the feet. I really wanted to see more from Misha and for him to have a better gameplan. I feel like he could have taken down Mokdad in the first round and finished him when he had a bit more in the gas tank. Wondering what happened to the Allesio fight? Good job Woody. How did you feel about the turn out?

20. Thanks to everyone in Sarnia who came out tonight and to everyone who watched online. Excellent night of fights in front of a great crowd. Can’t ask for anything more.

21. mmehhh says:

Clements looked good but a win in the third round over a 155 fighter….aahhhh lets say he’s not ready for the ufc at 170.

Disagree. Coming back to win after being down 2 rounds is far far more impressive than rolling over a guy. Those are exactly the kind of wins that get you in the UFC.

Clementi is a brilliant vet and was winning, Clements coming back is a far greater win than if he just quick koed a guy.

Its 2011. There are 50 guys at every weight “on the doorstep” to the UFC. They sign the ones who can show something special. Clements did that.

Congrats to all the fighters on a very very special show. What an incredible privilege to get to have a small part in that show. Thank you.

We all love fighting because every fight is an opportunity to see human greatness.

We saw so much greatness last night.

24. mike kent says:

Can i see the replay of this anyhere

Mike, these fights will air in 3 upcoming episodes of The Score Fighting Series televised on The Score tv network.

I don’t know when they plan to air them but they often release the air dates here on this site.

Yessir, I think you’re gonna want to see these. Especially Ronson’s performance and Clements’ big 3rd round.

26. Ryan T says:

mmehhh says:

Clementi may compete at 155 usually but he beat Anthony Johnson in the UFC and Rumble seems to be doin just fine in the ufc welterweight division

27. Francisco Miranda says:

After this fight I’m convinced that Clements is ready for the UFC. But 170 is deep waters. He hits to hurt every strike and would give some people trouble in the UFC.

28. DeViLBoY says:

I think John Fraser is definiately ready for UFC or Bellator… he completely outclassed a 16-3 Bellator vet.

Clements might be ready for UFC… but honestly right now the only way I’d see him getting in there is as a injury replacement.

29. terry robertson says:

I watched the whole card on and I thought it was absolutley awesome. Great fights.

The matchmaking was incredible. Good storylines with vets and up and comers both putting it on the line in fights to establish their status at the next levels.

The crowd came through on the feed as excited and the stream was excellent all night. That was definatley a pleasant way to watch an excellent card showcasing some very talented Canadian fighters 3000 km away from where I am. Can’t wait for the next one!!

30. Jake - TCF says:

Cruickshank is seriously impressing me. Not sure why this guy hasn’t been picked up yet by a larger promotion but he will be soon I’m sure. Props to the Score for showcasing him!

31. True Punisher says:

Man Clements only gave up 1 round.. And it was a great showing of his defense takin everything Clement had and didnt seem to be in any danger with the submission attempts by Rich.. He came out in the second pretty close and stole the end of the second round .. Third round was complete domination For The Menace.. Clementi has never been knocked out until Dec 3rd in sarnia ontario.. The guy has 60 fights and wieghed in at welterwieght shape.. I was there while he was wieghin himelf all day and he had to cut wieght so he is a welterwieght.. Clements is ready for the UFC seeings he has already beat numerous UFC vets.. A true warrior has his hand raised at the end of the night.. Whats this crap about a third round victory not bieng seen a great win… Wow keep playin your X box ufc buddy..

Clements. Ronson. Turner. Dickson. Lotsa great performances in different ways.

33. woodrow james says:

i couldnt be happier with how everything played out. everybody keeps telling me how great of an event it was and props to me and all that stuff. THE ATHLETES did this not me, i just rented the cage for them to fight in!!!

John Fraser dominated again, this was a tough test for him and he did it in under 3 minutes!!!! congrats John, very proud of you.

Mency- you stressed alot of ppl out, laughin and smiling and talking like best friends while going for ankle locks and knee bars. Crazyness!!!! Then to finish a star like Rich the way you did couldnt have been more of a story book ending. You still owe me SUSHI tho!!!

Daron/ Gross- tough one to swallow here. My opinion in this fight because i did not see the finish is that Marc Andre Cote is the only one who had a say and he made his call, i respect him and if he feels it was legit then i got his back.
    Jesse is like family to me, been close for a longtime and to take on a fight of daron caliber on a weeks notice.Jesse’ comments when we had opponent problems ” ill be there to fight, whoever it is ill be there”. WOW. Anyone else predicting Daron is on next season of TUF ( he flew out today to go tryout)

Ali/Misha- glad it finally happened.

Ronson/Hervey- both are exciting fighters!!! Ronson has slick striking, this was one fight i actually got to sit an watch!!! impressive, Go figure another super striker from ATC!!! Tony is legit and alot of ppl gave him slack over this, he would whoop alot of ass on any given day!!! Jesse’ night and huge future ahead. I can hear Pete writing up an offer right now for a title fight rematch!!!

Meisel/ Paquette- My amateur lightweight Champion against one of my best buddies. im very proud of jay as he again looked awesome and this did quiet the crowd very quick!!! Joel will be back and is a scary dude!!! I wish neither of these guys had to lose, very emotional fight for me and i love both of these guys for everythign they have done.

Dickson/ Taveirne 2- hard to predict either guy losing. These guys are stars in the making and i compare this to TUF 2 (stevensen/Cummo)crazy grappling display!!!

Hudson/Nash- great way to start the night!!!

Turner/Kingsbury- Very entertaining fight, I am happy that this fight was signed.

Thanks to My partners (Al/ Duffy) and Brendan (SFS) i really am fortunate!!!!

Am i allowed to say that this card rivals any card in Canada not called UFC? Well i am saying it, and the sole reason is the Athletes!!!!

SARNIA KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!!!! Crushed RBC records for alcohol, funny to see the end of the night and ppl drinkign molson chill, MGD and other flaovors cause they sold out everything!!!!

Way to go Woody. Amazing show.

I predict Cruikshank on TUF. “The Detroit Superstar”? C’mon man ya he’s exactly the kinda guy you’d want.

35. woodrow james says:

yes i was yelling there!!!! Alex best matchmaker in Canada for sure!!!

36. Thanks for the shoutout, Woody. It was an honour to be a part of it. Very happy you are a part of the SFS family. Things are really coming together for the series thanks to the effort and experience of people like you.

Unless you have run a show you have no idea how many dedicated people you need to make it work. Thanks as always to the fighters who came to entertain and left no one in their seats. Excellent job by the entire Sarnia event crew who worked long hours with no expectation of acknowledgement or thanks. Thanks to the SFS event and production teams for improving every time out.

Can’t wait for the next one.

37. daron cruickshank says: