Canadian Rumour Mill – November 21

OMG Breaking Dawn was pretty great! I’m disappointed one of you boys didn’t ask me. Typical!

Great MMA weekend all around. Super good fights on both Bellator and UFC and ouch I hope Julia Budd’s arm is alright, looked pretty bad on TV.

• Victor Valimaki is looking to make his return to MMA on the next Aggression MMA show.
  • Fedor + Ringside = CRAZY AWESOME.  Sounds like a Fedor vs Rogers rematch is being attempted for Ringside in mid 2012. Nothing signed, but good talks.
  • Also look for Tom “Kong” Watson to make his return to Canada in 2012 on an upcoming Ringside card.
  • Forrest Petz is out of his fight with Chris Clements on the Meltdown in the Valley card in Sarnia
  • The next SFS show will be Saturday February 18 2012. The Score will be holding their 3rd show in Hamilton.
  • So you wanna be a ref/judge?  Check out these courses:

– MMA COMMAND Referee/Officials Course: December 2 & 3 & 4, 2011 – Valencia, California

– MMA COMMAND Judge/Officials Course: December 11 & 12, 2011 – Toronto, Canada

• Mike Davis will step up and face Eric Wilson at Pure Fighting Championship
  • Apparently Chucky Mady had his jaw wired shut a week or two prior to his Denis Puric fight.

69 Responses to “ Canadian Rumour Mill – November 21 ”

1. Graham Weenk says:

nevermind, that doesn’t work… i tried it and the website automatically put it to single spaced when i posted, still looks like a mess

2. Danferguson says:

Is that smart to fight with your jaw wired?

is taht even allowed? seems like not a very good move if youre already injured to fight with that

I saw clips from that fight. wow puric has some crazy kicks I had never seen him fight before

3. Graham Weenk says:

Wired shut jaw you would think would be enough to be considered “unfit” to fight

4. booswife says:

NOW THIS IS GETTN OUT OF CONTROL. IM FUCKN BLIND AND IM GETTN PISSED , MY WIFE READS EVERYTHING FOR ME AND IF SHE S NOT HERE I USE A MAGNIFYING GLASS THAT REALLY HELPS . ITS HARD ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH IT BUT HARDER TO KEEP EXPLAINING , CAUSE SOME ASSHOLES DONT HAVE ANY LOVE IN THEIR HEART TO UNDERSTAND. IM SORRY FOR ANY DISRESPECT FOR MY CAPS , BUT THATS THE WAY I READ AND WRITE SO IF U CANT RESPECT THAT THEN UR HEARTLESS , BUT DONT WORRY IM DONE HERE. THIS SUCKS CAUSE TOPMMANEWS IS THE BEST AND ITS NOT THERE DOING ,IM SURE I CAN FIND ANOTHER MMA SITE TO GO TO NOW SINCE MY CAPS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IM YELLING , SRY FOR THAT , I LL GO SOMEWERE ELSE WERE I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PEOPLES CONCERNS , AND A BIG F U TO THE THUMBS DOWN TO MY WIFES POST , CANT BELIEVE HOW INCONSIDERATE SOME ASSHOLES CAN B TOWARDS SOMEONE WITH A DISABILITY. I DIDNT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT BUT TO SAY IM IGNORANT IS CROSSING THE LINE. B CAREFUL KARMA S A BITCH !

5. mike kent says:

boo boo and his wife seem EXTREMELY SENSITIVE ! i thought everyone was just having fun

This is rumour mill, let’s keep it to rumour mill. fuck

7. booswife says:

@JAMIE LOCKE , IM OFFENDED WHEN SOME ASSHOLE TELLS ME THAT THERES NO EXCUSE FOR MY EYE SIGHT AND THAT IM JUST PLAIN IGNORANT CAUSE I USE CAPS CAUSE I HAVE TROUBLE SEEING, I DONT MEAN ANT HARM , BUT THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND I CAN DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK I NEED TO DO TO MAKE MY LIFE JUST A LITTLE BETTER ! PAVELDOUSHE UR THE IGNORANT 1 HERE SIR ! THATS ALL THE TIME I WANT TO WASTE ON THIS SUBJECT AND YES IM VERY SENSITIVE!!

8. Jamie Locke says:

Hey man, I get dised once or twice on every site I’ve ever been on. I guesse that comes with the open forum territory.

No reason to leave the site though, the content here is still solid gold.

9. mike kent says:

My favorite site to debate, converse and rant lol and its great becuase actual fighters and trainers and managers who know their shit ( excluding quinn ) post here

I think boo boo is into the booze today lol

10. mike kent says:

11. evmister says:

I don’t think anyone here means to disrespect you, people just have fun. If eyesight problems actually is the case, then I’m sure all of us are sorry, and we didn’t mean to cause you any trouble.
    But I also think it’s a very good possibility that it’s just a giant troll. Sorry, but it’s the internet!

12. Kris says:

I feel for booboo. I was born with a major defect. It has affected me my whole life, and made me the object of much scrutiny. I wanted to compete in martial arts, yet never could. I feel for this guy, he’s a regular poster and most of his posts are quality.

13. Sean Quinn says:

I heard a rumor that Mike Kent, can suck my nut.

14. mike kent says:

Lmao

15. Sean Quinn says:

The rumor has been confirmed. : )

16. Edmonton MMA says:

this is hilarious. No one was going after a disability so dont even play that game, take it easy booboo. Caps are annoying to lots of people. If we would have known about the disability, it wouldnt be a big deal and we would support you and your caps.

If you cant take any heat, maybe get off the website. No one agrees with everything I post. I take some heat and thats cool, its a site of opinions. But lets get back to real MMA Rumors here, not critizing people for attacking your disability. Cause that never happened. We just didnt want to see caps anymore. Now we understand, have at it with the caps and no one will attack you about it

What’s Fedor’s approximate asking price?

18. $1 meeeeeelion dollars… [lift pinky to side of mouth] muh muha muahah MUAHAHAHAHA!

19. Age says:

When you guys are trying to talk to BooBoo and cheer him up, can you at least type in CAPS so he can read the sh*t.

WE LOVE YOU BOOBOO