Bellator 58 Results – Chandler Dethrones Alvarez

Hector Lombard defeats Trevor Prangley by TKO (Punches) in Round 2, 1:06
Jessica Aguilar defeats Lisa Ellis-Ward by Unanimous Decision
Marlon Sandro submits Rafael Dias by Arm Triangle Choke in Round 1, 3:56
Brett Cooper defeats Jared Hess by Unanimous Decision
Valdir Araujo defeats Ailton Barbosa by Unanimous Decision
Fabio Mello defeats Farkhad Sharipov by Unanimous Decision
Herbert Goodman defeats Jonas Billstein by DQ (Soccer Kick to Downed Fighter) in Round 2, 3:21
Cosmo Alexandre defeats Avery McPhatter by TKO (Knees) in Round 1, 0:20

13 Responses to “ Bellator 58 Results – Chandler Dethrones Alvarez ”

1. Jamie Locke says:

Awesome female bout, Hectar needs to move on to the UFC to secure his legacy, OW Chandler….. Poor Eddie Alvarez, I’m still a fan!

Eddie Alvarez still the man

3. Bdc says:

Some great fights Chandler n alvarez was awesome

4. i thought bellator main event was more exciting than hendo vs shogun

5. Jamie Locke says:

It was definitly faster Keith, but I wouldn’t go as far to say it was more exciting….Every second of Hendo vs Shogun I kept repeating “wow, what a great fight”…

6. Bdc says:

Didnt think rd 4 and 5 of hendo n shogun was very action packed compaired to chandlers full fight was awesome. Either way guess ur splitin hairs, both were as mma should be!

7. Big Jake says:

Although I loved the Hendo/Shogun fight, I honestly thought the Chandler/Alvarez bout was at a much higher pace and had me on the edge of my seat.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved the UFC main event but Bellator was a VERY CLOSE 2nd or even draw as far as best fights.

8. All I kept repeating when watching Hendo vs Shogun was ‘wow, these guys have no chance against Jon Jones.’

Seriously….it was a great fight, but people are calling it the Best UFC Fight ever. Has everyone forgot Maynard vs Edgar III already? Or are people saying this because they expected little from the Hendo vs Shogun fight and were surprised when these guys fought like warriors?

It was a great, fun fight by two legends.

9. DeViLBoY says:

anybody wants to watch Alvarez Chandler fight… Bellator put up full fight on youtube…

10. Jamie Locke says:

I agree that either could not touch JJ. I do think that Hendo could have a chance against Anderson, and that is a fight I want to see.

11. Priest says:

i thought that the chandler alvarez fight was great, i’m just wondering, does eddie still get the aoki fight in the new year, or is that off of the table?

12. Jake - Triple Crown Fighter says:

@Priest – I don’t believe they were scheduled to fight.

13. Graham Weenk says:

would like to see Lombard in the UFC, see how he’s been dominate has never faced top 10 or top 20 competition