Canadian MMA Rumour Mill – November 7
Starting to get cold out there, this girl is looking for a cuddle buddy for the cold winter nights. Maybe Harry Balls (lol, nice name) can keep me warm next to my buffalo skin rug.
- After Derek Boyle could not be used by Instinct MMA, it sounds like Meltdown in the Valley may get Boyle to face Jesse Gross!
- Gross’ teammate Jesse Ronson is rumoured to be facing Tony Hervey on the Sarnia card as well, the guy who knocked off Brad Cardinal.
- The next Ringside show will be held in February.
- In a complete 180, it sounds like Pelletier will defend his title against Mitch Gagnon. Look for it to happen on the February Ringside show.
- An Aggression/AFC co-promotional effort is sniffing around Winnipeg for a possible show in 2012. With CFC promotional plans being up in the air, there is a nice sized gap for a new MMA promotion in The Peg.
- Is Chris Horodecki fighting on the upcoming Bellator card in Ontario ??? No word on an opponent for him. Why does it come down to the last minute with Polish Hammer fights these days?
- Will Romero is out of his Bellator scrap due to illness. Taylor Solomon has taken his place against Mike Sledzion.
- Added to the Casino Rama Bellator card are two Lightweight fights, the first being between Eric Moon and Josh Shockley, plus a battle between Dave Jansen and Robert Washington.
- Curtis Demarce is shopping everywhere for a fight this month.
- Look for Tim Hague to sign a 2 fight deal to fight in Brazil.