PFC 8 – Red Deer – December 9

Date: December 9, 2011
Location: Westerner Park, Prairie Pavilion in Red Deer, AB
TV:
Tickets: Ticketmaster

Pro Fights:
185lbs- Ryan Machan (14-7) vs. John Salter (7-2)
185lbs- George Belanger (5-4) vs. TBA
145lbs- Owen Carr (3-1-1) vs. Wolfgang Jenssen (0-0)
150lbs- T.J Penner (1-1) vs. Mark Maruzs (2-2)
155lbs- Derek Clark (3-3) vs. Tony Stiles (3-1)
155lbs- Chris Ade (15-17) vs. Tim Tamaki (12-23-1)

Amateur Fights:
205lbs- Jacob Collard (0-0) vs. Gracin Wells (0-0)
145lbs- Zach McQueen (0-0) vs. Lee Tannis (0-0)
155lbs- Chris Chapman (0-1) vs. Cole Kopores (0-0)
135lbs- Rick Pfeifer (2-0) vs. Patrick Ward (3-1)

117 Responses to “ PFC 8 – Red Deer – December 9 ”

1. Mike Davis says:

Lame to hear Wolfgang vs Carr will win fight of night I think now. And sorry Big Boi and Just Sayin’ you can hear about me getting my ass kicked next year :) much love!

Get well soon Dan.

3. Donald Duck says:

I’m starting to wonder if these guys are ducking Davis. You’ve had a few fights fall through this year haven’t you?

4. Mike Davis says:

This is 7 that have fell through this year, it happens see what happens next year. Just bad luck and people getting hurt.

I’m ducking Davis. :)

Hope 2012 is a good one Mike.

Maybe you vs Remi at 125 can happen out this way?

6. Justsayin says:

Mike Vs Remi at 125 would be awesome but I would rather see Mike Vs Just Sayin’ (The other one) to shut him up, obviously he has an issue with Mike!!

It’s really getting annoying.

7. Tyler Davis says:

I’m ducking Donald duck

8. Just Sayin' says:

Sorry to annoy you Justsayin. And what makes you think I’m a ‘he’? Not saying I am or not, but females can enjoy the sport too and contribute their voice to this open forum. Nothing personal against the guy, I just have my favorites in the Canadian scene and my not-so-favorites. Just as I have my faves in the UFC and not-so-faves. Everyone comments on who they do and don’t like as fighters…I’m Just Sayin’… ;)

9. Justsayin says:

Ah, that explains it a jilted girlfriend.

My apologies!!
    I was Justsayin.

10. Just Sayin' says:

Bahahahahahahahah – Noooooooooo, definitely not a jilted girlfriend!! Why can’t I have my favorites? I am not the only one who voices their opinion about fighters on here. I have also made numerous comments on fighters I enjoy as well other fighters, other than Davis, that I do not enjoy. Why are you so touchy when it comes to Mike? Emotional girlfriend perhaps??? LOL

11. Tyler Davis says:

Back to the fightcard Chris Chapman, watch out for this kid. I got high hopes for him. And rick “ginger with intent to injure”phiefer gonna be some skilled amateur fights. Great night of fights for sure.

12. Mike Davis says:

Robin would love to as I mentioned in the forums with the talk about 125, hes a amazing guy and fighter you know where to find me if anyone ask for it :)

UPDATE: Chris Ade replaces Aaron Armstrong against Tim Tamaki

14. Zach Burningham says:

look for patrick ward i train with him he’s got some sick skills

Is someone’s nickname really “ginger with intent to injure”?

If so that’s awesome. Great handle.

16. BigBoi says:

Ade still fights? I thought after the monster from out east stole his soul (and broke his sternum) that he’d quit and went home.

17. Mike Davis says:

Rick Phifers nickname is the ginger with intent to injure hahahah