Cage Fighting Manitoba 3 – Winnipeg – November 25

Date: November 25, 2011
Location: Winnipeg Convention Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba
TV: Click to purchase Internet PPV
Tickets: Ticketmaster

Main Event:
155lbs- Warren Phillips (5-3) vs. Trevor Wright (5-5)

135lbs- Louis Fisette (1-1) vs. Mike O’Neill (1-1)
135lbs- Mike Glover (0-4) vs. Phil Deschambault (1-3)
170lbs- Ryan Boux (0-2) vs. Aaron Shymr (2-1)
155lbs- Alex Popov (3-2) vs Leo Constant (1-3)
155lbs- Brandon Hrychyshyn (0-1) vs. Mike Del Grasso (0-0)
145lbs- Tang Thongpheng (0-2) vs. Tony Javier (0-0)
155lbs- Jesse Veltri (1-2) vs Michael Karkula (1-0)

* Not confirmed by Cage Fighting Manitoba

144 Responses to “ Cage Fighting Manitoba 3 – Winnipeg – November 25 ”

1. Blackout says:

Junior Chicken or McDoubles?

2. BigBoi says:

Neither. The arm gets water cause it’s on a diet so it looks nice. Some of you boys and most of you girls will know what I’m refering too.

3. Blackout says:

Get some electrolites back in the system! lol

I prefer fat arms. They’re more appreciative and they don’t just lie starfishing there expecting you to be happy just cuz they’re hot.

5. Blackout says:

My official picks:

Phillips, Fissette, Glover, Shmyr, Constant, Del Grasso, ThongPheng, Gervais.

Win or lose, I want Thongpheng next…

6. There will be some wars that’s for sure!!

7. Blackout says:

Gonna be one hell of a night….

8. L-Boutin says:

Gabe, did you find a fight for Mariusz, he would be a very talented addition to this card.

9. Toughguy says:

Win or lose you call out Thongpheng? LOL way to call out an 0-2 guy. You must have big dreams and goals.

Too bad Trendota is too good for these guys and should grow some stones and fight. I guess he prefers to be a facebook hero now.

he’s just scared of Mars.

10. Dave "Shoulders" MacMillan says:

lots of great, up-and-coming talent.
    even matchups!
    Keep putting on good cards

11. EPerez says:

Tang is a WAMMA fighter now, he is getting sharp. So Blackout can GFY, chump!

12. hawkes says:

13. L, How are you? long time no see….
    Marz will have a fight i am working on another fight for him in the late hours!!!!

14. Blackout says:

Thongpheng and I have the same records so I thought it would be a good fight for the both of us, Im not just trying to go after guys with bad records, so stfu. Like really.

And I dont care what gym hes from, I just wanted to fight him, theres no problem with me wanting to, explain how any of that makes me a chump. Take your own advice, buddy. I didnt come on here to start no shit, but ofcourse theres always someone who feels they need to stir up some shit. pfft!

Blackout you a 35er or 45er? What’s your name?

16. Sean Quinn says:

I Want to fight Robin Black’s hairstylist. Motherfucker needs a whooping, Then I want to fight Robin. Then Hardcastle. Then Coletti. And then just when I’m ready to enter the big leagues (UFC) I want to fight BigBoi and his lover BKB in a round robin tournament.

I want to fight those people in a round sean tournament.

I actually was offered to fight Hardcastle twice this month. I accepted, that’s a matchup I’d like to try.

Apparently it was not a matchup he’d like to try. :(

19. Cj Saftic says:

Hardcastle is a matchup most people would like to try.

So am I usually.

I get it tho. 15 or 20 guys all wanted to fight me, and I couldn’t fight them all. Lots of them were too big a test so I had no shame in saying so.

If you’re a lower level guy (like mahself) you hope to find a match up with a similar level guy.

There’s not that many of them these days. Even the bottom level is rising. Soon enough the entry level will be too tough for guys like us.

21. Louis "Petite Pain" Fisette says:

Hi my name is Louis i wanna fight Eric Perez… whenever he fights it looks like hes being swarmed by bees. He just kinda stands and swings his arms. I drink coffee stronger than that guy. So yea, me vs Eric in a retirement ladder match

22. Dave "SHOULDERZ" MacMillan says:

Did I read these postings right?

eric stands up for a fellow team mate and then buddy’s remark is shut the fuck up???

last time I checked The face is one of the top bantams in the country……. fuckin keyboard warriors………

and little bread…….. cause your fightin soon I’m not even gonna start with you until after your fight.

23. Tyler Hardcastle says:

Alrighty first off, I clearly said in the new year I would fight Robin to everybody that approached me, Unfortunately both fights that got proposed to me were the same weekend as the second stage of my police testing, life priorities got in the way… but like I said, if the new year is open, I would absolutely 150% love to fight you robin, if its a fight that your still interested in… sign me up.

24. Blackout says:

Robin, im 155 and 145… however I want to stay at 145 due to my 2 consecutive losses at 155 (Mike Froese, Nick Heynen).

Sweet. Train hard Tyler. And get yourself a good mouthgaurd. Ground and pound hurts.

Seeya in the new year.

26. Tyler Hardcastle says:

its a date.

27. Cj Saftic says:

That’s honestly a fight I do want to see

28. Adrian Cardinal will never fight for Cage Fighting Manitoba EVER!!!!

What he did was the lowest of lows… In the many years of promoting I have never ever been screwed around this bad by any fighters or managers.

Denny Houle (Adrian’s Manager) and I had many conversations and had a verbal agreement in place for Adrian to fight on CFM 3 against Travis Gervais. I had put the fight to the MBC for approval and it was approved over 3 weeks ago. I then sent them all the medical forms and his contract to fight for CFM and they said they would get it all back to me as soon as they could. Stall Tactic? I am speculating. I get some of the medical forms, but no contract. I had multiple conversations with Denny about this fight and they were fully committed to it. I really thought Denny was a stand up guy and his word was good. I then get a message from a friend saying Adrian’s fighting on KOTC today and after verifying that he was, I asked them to call me ASAP and got the run around from both. I finally spoke to Adrian himself on the phone and he denied it to me straight out. Then tells me there are 3 guys with the same name. Does this guy think I fell off the turnip truck?? WTF!!
    Then after wasting most of my afternoon and the Manitoba Commission’s afternoon, Adrian’s manager Denny says Adrian wanted both fights for the paydays and that KOTC made him an offer he could not refuse.
    Well Adrian, I hope you enjoy fighting out there because as long as I am promoting you will never fight in the CFM Cage in Winnipeg. You have not only affected me and my family business by costing us money in flights hotels ETC, you have disrespected your opponent Travis Gervais! You my friend are the worst I have ever come across. I will work hard to find Travis another fight so at least his training was not for nothing. You can also be sure I will share what you did to all other promoters that I know in the business.

29. Homeslice says:

from a self proclaimed matchmaker extroidinaire

30. EPerez says:

He’s 0-2 and finished both times early in the 1st. Get a corpse next time.

31. lol good one Eric! The matchmaking is the hardest part of promoting… There are so many variables that most people dont understand.. Hey finally somebody reads the credits!!!

32. BigBoi says:

he’s no shannon ritch…

33. Tha wolf says:

Hey you need to get these guys under contract before the fight is official. And easy perez with that corpse shit.

34. EPerez says:

Thought about it and was a little harsh. The kid who is allergic to leg kicks is a corpse though.

35. Mark I always give the contracts early as possible and then I chase them and the medicals right up until fight week! its always the same old thing… I am sure some fighters shop around when we offer them I fight they go to other promotions looking for more money.

Be sure to understand that Denny Houle did try and convince his fighter to not fight at KOTC when he found out this was going on.

36. Tony says:

Ultimate cage wars best promotion in the peg

37. Tony says:

Gabe would put his grandma on the card i he could –
    25 dollars to show and 10 dollars to get out of the wheelchair

38. Marz K says:

Still waiting for commission approval for my fight.

39. Update: Removed Mariusz Ksiazkiewicz and Travis Gervais from the card.

40. Joe Doerksen says:

really sucks for these guys who’ve been training their asses off for weeks, to get the call a few dsys before the show.

It’s part of the business, it happens. But it still sucks.

41. Jake204 says:

I have a few people bailed on me to watch CFM 3. If anyone is looking for tickets I got a couple of extra ones. I already paid for them so I’ll give you a deal for them – 2nd row. Thanks!

42. pav says:

Too bad Marz doesn’t have an opponent. He trained really hard for this fight, and sold a lot of tickets for this event. Like Joe said it’s part of the business, it happens. But it still sucks. Tough break Marz, I hope to see you in action soon!

Karkula RNC first minute