MFC 31 October 7th Promotional Video

On October 7th, Maximum Fighting Championship will be holding their 31st event. Headlined by a Light-Heavyweight title fight between Ryan “The Big Deal” Jimmo defending his belt against “The African Assassin” Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou. Also on the card are exciting Lightweights “Ragin” Kajan Johnson and Richie Whitson.

Tickets are available at 780-504-2024.

19 Responses to “ MFC 31 October 7th Promotional Video ”

1. Jerry says:

I know that it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but Pavelich’s conduct has completely turned me off to watching MFC. (plus I’d rather watch up and coming Canadian fighters than on-their-way-out Americans/Brazilians/etc.)

2. steve says:

Jerry do you watch MMA? because Ryan Jimmo is propably the best Canadian talent we have! Plus Kajan Johnson – Curtis Demarche – Mukai Maromo … then guys that will be huge superstars in the like the Lima brothers…. I gotta give where credit is due and MFC is top dawg when it comes to fights.

3. I am really looking forward to Kajan’s return. One of my favorites. He just dominated Ryan Healy a year ago.

4. ryan farse says:

MFC is the best by miles and miles

5. Jerry says:

Steve,
    Yes, I just love to watch Ryan Jimmo – so exciting and charismatic!
    OK, now seriously: MFC certainly has some of those up and comers, but it seems like their business model is to pick of “big names” that can’t compete anywhere else and bill them as headliners.
    I’d rather watch shows that focus on local talent and don’t try to pretend like they are in the big leagues.
    Just a personal preference.

6. steve says:

Your opinion is your opinion, I just think MFC is a variety of all Fighters, Up and Coming, they build stars Like Lima, Jimmo, MacDonald etc… and have bigger names and fighters trying to get back to the big show

7. Joe Smith says:

RYAN JImmeo so exciting and charismatic……Seriously.

I would change those words to boring as hell, and a decent dancer.

Hes good, but very passive, and refuses to bring the fight at all. BORING I would say.

8. Joe Smith says:

P.S PAVLICH is SCUM

9. EPerez says:

LOL^^

10. Jerobe says:

I would love to see any LHW in the world beat Jimmo in a robot battle

11. Kris says:

I really don’t think it’s Pav guys. He’s very one sided when it comes to mma, and very much a self promoter. However, he’s not an idiot, and surely he knows that if it was him, he would lose any respect he was warranted. Also by running down these other promotions/fighters, he would definitely turn people off of his product, which despite our personal opinions, is the best in our region. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that if indeed it is him, that it’s having a negative effect on his promotions/credibility/marketability. Now IMO I wish he wouldn’t say some of the crap he does, and took the high road. Because regardless if our personal opinions, he’s run a successful mma company for many years, obviously not an easy task. He is a pioneer of the sport in canada, it just makes it a little uncomfortable that he insists on telling us that he is.

Pavelich is the real deal. That show has been successful forever. He knows how to run a business. He gets it done every time.

Plus I like him. I think he’s fun and a cool personality in MMA not just here but in the whole landscape.

My two cents.

13. Kris says:

I agree, I’m essentially defending him…haha.

And I love how pissed off people get at him. Good fun. He’s a true heel. Good times.

15. Kris says:

True in turn I’d like to see him get some credit.

16. LMJ says:

Just my opinion—but Mark Pavelich and his family all work very hard—that is why MFC is where it is today !!!!!!!

Totally agree.

Dude is a workhorse. Crazy as a loon but a workhorse. :)

18. ryan farse says:

Pavelich and his family are work dogs. Nobody in Canada can touch them.

19. Johnson says:

Pavelich is a douchebag metrosexual moron. Mfc sucks, period.