Score Fighting Series 2 – Hamilton – October 14

Date: October 14, 2011
Location: Hamilton Place Theatre in Hamilton, Ontario
TV: (Live)
Tickets: Ticketmaster

MW – Joe Doerksen (47-15) vs. Brett Cooper (14-7)
FW – Stephane Bernadel (7-3) vs. Will Romero (6-3)
LW – Alex Ricci (3-0) vs. Tim Smith (10-5)
FW – Tristan Johnson (6-2) vs. Lyndon Whitlock (5-1)
LW – Rory McDonell (5-5) vs. Eric Moon (6-6)
LHW – Misha Cirkunov (4-1) vs. Ray Lopez (5-3)
FW – Denis Puric (3-2) vs Cory Houston (3-1)
LW – Adam Assenza (0-0) vs. Jason Meisel (0-0)

75 Responses to “ Score Fighting Series 2 – Hamilton – October 14 ”

Agreed. Tristan vs Lyndon is a great great great great fight.

Starting to get pumped!

2. Another one with fireworks written all over it is Denis Puric vs Ryan Brigham

3. BigBoi says:

Dan is going to blow through Marius. Should be mildly interesting for the 3 minutes it lasts though. Might have to check this out in person.

Robin if I wear a feather boa is the first round on you?

5. JBF says:

I seriously still can’t believe the Zaromskis-Hornbuckle fight is going to be on the card. That fight is huge.

6. UPDATE: Added jimmy donahue, denis puric, ryan brigham to the card. Added ticket link.

Man matchmaker Alex Caporicci had to work HARD to pull this one together.

There’s always a million variables that take an experienced guy to navigate, but this one had landmines all over the place.

Great job Alex. It came together as a beautiful card.

Can’t wait to call it.

Don’t forget for people not in the Hamilton area you can watch it LIVE at

8. Been an interesting show to work on. Had some other matchups that were confirmed/approved, but we lost them before we even had a chance to announce them. But I really like the way the card shaped up and I have a ton of potential ideas for the next show. I would say who, cause other shows like to steal my ideas.. lol

Bernadel vs. Romero will be a lot of fun as its been talked about for years. Like the Johnson/Romero fight, I’m glad to finally get it done.

Johnson vs. Whitlock will show where Whitlock is among the top 145ers in Canada. I think he’s right up there and win or lose, this fight will prove that.

Kinda fell onto to the Zaromskis/Hornbuckle fight. We were hoping to add Hornbuckle to the show but couldn’t find the right opponent. I wanted someone who would bring the best out of Dan and while asking about someone else, asked about Zaromskis, and the rest is history.

9. JBF says:

Another excellent job by one the best matchmakers in the country. Very few people have the combination of effort and insight that goes into creating a deep, evenly matched card where every fight has the potential for fireworks. Kudos to Alex.

10. Update: Tim Smith takes on Alex Ricci

11. PapaG says:

Chris St-Jean from OAMA has been added to this card. (that`ll make 4 fights in 6 weeks) damn!

Weigh ins tomorrow. Lotsa fighters comin in. Feelin like its gonna be a good one!

13. Graham Weenk says:

Looks like a good card! Hopefully the next score event will have some guys from out west fighting too

14. mike kent says:

Good luck tristan ! Really respect the way Lyndon fights and he is a warrior but really rooting for tristan to have a huge performance and open some eyes on the bigger shows . Crazy talent and hard work = what tristan is all about

Mike I’m a big fan of Tristan as well.
    And what makes this such a great fight is that Lyndon is all about the same things. Crazy talent + hard work is what he’s all about too.

2 great young fighters. Absolutely PUMPED to call the fight.

Exciting one man

16. What makes this entire card good is that it is very hard to pick a winner in most of the fights. I like Ricci vs Smith. Good step for both of them.

17. Big Jake - TCF says:

Hey Robin are you in Hamilton for the fights right now? Or is anyone here going to be there? I need a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge favor! You will forever be in my good graces and will one day hook you up with something. Not promising it would be an amazing hookup…but you never know…might be a hot chick…might be bailing you outta jail.

Big Jake my man! Whatever favor you EVER need please call or email me.

I’ll do anything for you my friend!

Ps. I’ll take the hot chick bailing me outta jail please.

20. Updated the entire card. Removed Hornbuckle vs Zaromskis, Mokdad, Brigham. Added Houston, Lopez

Removed Hornbuckle vs Zaromskis

What happen?

22. Cj Saftic says:

That’s a huge let down, but in this business it happends. The show will still be action packed.

Hornbuckle got injured in the last couple days.

So Alex quickly put together Brock Larson vs Zaromskis, then day-of Zaromskis injured his rib.

Too bad. What a great fight.

But really excited about this show. Very very close matchups of great athletes. Gonna be so fun to call.

24. Cj Saftic says:

Thanks Robin, all I had heard was the Zaromskis injury but now it makes sense. I know Alex couldn’t get it together but the fact that he almost got Larson vs Zaromskis on a days notice shows mad dedication on his part.

25. toker says:

puric & brigham most exciting fight of the night….this guy is unbelievable and a freak of nature…so explosive and exciting to watch….it’s about time somebody steps in the ring with puric. thanks for having some balls brigham. puric win tko, under 2 min :)