KOTC: Gold Mine – Dawson Creek – October 28

Date: October 28, 2011
Location: EnCana Centre in Dawson Creek, BC
TV:
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Main Event:
265lbs- Raphael Bergmann (4-2) vs. Ryan Fortin (5-3)
***Heavyweight Title Fight

190lbs- Brad Stewart (4-2) vs. Taylor Bull (1-3)
185lbs- Jayson Peck (2-1) vs. Ian Huskins (0-0)
145lbs- Behrang Yousefi (3-0) vs. Matt Whitten (1-0)
155lbs- TJ Klassen (1-2) vs. Conrad Krzysztan (0-1)
265lbs- Bobby Kalmakoff (3-9) vs. Gary Peck (0-1)
185lbs- Mike Froese (4-3) vs. Chris Lauzon (0-1)
145lbs- Tony Bibby (5-6) vs. Mike Beaudoin (0-3)
265lbs- Reece Doherty (0-1) vs. Logan Jarrel (0-3)
155lbs- Steve McLeod (0-0) vs. Brandon Budd (0-0)
170lbs- Jason Townsend (0-0) vs. Yannick Pare (0-0)

63 Responses to “ KOTC: Gold Mine – Dawson Creek – October 28 ”

1. Dog says:

Bobby got his ass kicked in 10 seconds ko.

Fortin is the new HW champ.

Yousefi won and gets title shot

3. yessir says:

any word on the peck/huskins fight?

Let’s bring Fortin out East!

Mr. Fortin, keep striving for the top. If you wanna come out to Toronto, know that you are 5 or 6 months of hard training from the big show if you find the right team.

If there’s anything and anyone out here that you know can help facebook me n I’ll put you in touch with the right route asap.

Man that kid can make it if the right people are behind him.

5. Mike Davis says:

Hell ya Bibby, Frosse and B-Tang. Who’s he going face for title

6. WCH says:

Congrats Bibby

Peck beat Huskins

8. cody krahn says:

did any of the soup cans on this card actually win their fights?

9. Viper says:

He does have the right people Mr Black. And Jayson peck annihilated his opponent.

10. Janata says:

Krahn I checked your record and you have beat your fair share of “soup cans” Benesocky, Rhodes, Teed, Cardinal ect ect.

hahaha

Hey but for real you gotta give respect Krahn respect for that bad ass come from behind win over Chiappe, great stuff!

12. cody krahn says:

I’ll be the first to admit my records padded. But I’ve also taken roughly 75% of my fights on less than a weeks notice. Not to mention even the bigger names in Canadian MMA have had less than even competition on their records, sometimes you gotta go with the opponent offered. And hey my 2 fights this year were against tough competition in Andreas Spang (who I herd just signed with strikeforce) and Ryan Chiappe. My problem was the fact that it was almost all guys with winning records going against guys who were basically lambs being led to slaughter, that makes for a series of beatdowns, not compelling matchups.

Oh and thanks Bobby for the props, most appreciated.

13. Dean Panas says:

Cody Krahnis an interesting guy. There is no doubt he padded his record and was able to take fights on short notice that were in his favor. But I think he has changed over the last year. He has decided to fight at lower weights and not fight at over 200 pounds (I hope). He has committed to training at good camps with good people. I was told by people he use to be a bit of a bully in the gym. He also got caught up in the Edmonton fighter soap opera.

In my opinion the loss to Elliot Duff put Cody on the right track. He lost that fight because his cardio sucked and I think that really bothered him. It’s good to see him focussed and on the right track!!