Rage Fighting Series – Lethbridge – September 9

Date: September 9, 2011
Location: Exhibtion South Pavilion in Lethbridge, Alberta
Tickets: (403) 320-1781 or (403) 327-3744

Pro MMA:
155lbs- Derek Boyle (6-4) vs. Alex Popov (3-1)
*** for Rage Pro Lightweight Title

170lbs- Jarod Milko (3-1) vs. Travis Cloud (1-1)
155lbs- Alain Hernadez (3-3) vs. Brendan Frost (2-3)
155lbs- Joe Keesick (2-0) vs. Joey Gobeil (2-1)
205lbs- Jordan Murray (6-6) vs. Brian Coldwell (3-2)
140lbs- Patrick Ward (1-1) vs Zach Snyder (0-1)

Amateur MMA:
185lbs- Jesse Dayrider (4-0) vs. Justin Schmidt (3-1)
***for the Rage Amateur Middleweight Title

155lbs- Ryan Lee (0-0) vs. Colin Chaboyer (2-2)
135lbs- Mitch Creighton (1-1) vs. Tyler Kneiss (1-1)
155lbs- Paul Johnston (0-0) vs. TBA
155lbs- Cole Unger (0-0) vs. Kyle Fortch (0-0)
135lbs- Zamir Safi (0-0) vs Darian Armstrong (0-0)
145lbs- Khalil Azizi (1-1) vs. TBA

66 Responses to “ Rage Fighting Series – Lethbridge – September 9 ”

1. No mercy says:

Appreciate support guys but lets keep it classy! Ill let my hands go this fight and hate me or not me and brian are going to have an awsome skilled fight. And after ill be back in the gym workin hard on building a better rep. I wont be looking at this forum again until after the fight. Goodluck to all fighters! :)

2. Brad Wall says:

Pipefitter, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I know we can’t please everyone, if your that concerned about the promotion I suggest you call the local combative sports commission.

Our sponsorship isn’t thousands of dollars either. You’d know, if you sponsored one of my events in the past. My sponsors who have been sponsoring for years are in contact with me and would be the first to let me know if they had problems or issues. If you’d really like to speak I’ll take you out for a coffee and we can discuss whatever issue you may have. My cell is 403.894.8424

IP address is kinda like your “address” on the internet. It’s a unique set of numbers that can identify you on the internet.

4. BigBoi says:

I think I’m going to write down Brad’s number just in case I’m feeling frisky one night and a Ballroom Zombie video won’t get me off.

5. Kris says:

Thanks BK! I am clueless when it comes to technology. I always wondered about that.

6. Carson says:

Holy on the hostility. Its going to be a great night of fights and a great event. Cant Wait!

7. Russel says:

DING DING DING
    The fight is over. The Haters that speak the truth, KO Brad the worm Wall in the first round. Carson you are mixed up, you are thinking about Mein’s event!

I’m comin to this show and excited to see some of the great warriors out there

9. UPDATE: Chris Ade out, Eric Moon in and fight with Derek Boyle is now a title fight.

Added: Joey Gobeil, Zach Snyder, Patrick Ward

10. brandon says:

I wouldnt listen to those ignorant comments. The match ups look good on this card. Wish i could go!

11. Chase Degenhardt says:

I love how the too tuff guys post under fake names. Get over the fact that your promotion is a joke boys.

12. Update: Alex Popov goes after his second Lethbridge title and takes Moon’s spot.

13. Joe Doerksen says:

Popov is a dangerous one. I’m gonna guess he wins by sub. Will bet a Whopper on it, if I can get any takers…

14. derek boyle says:

whopper and a coke and you have yourself a deal.

Lookin forward to seein ya in action Derek

Weigh ins in an hour.

Good vibes around this show.