KOTC: Brawl in the Mall 5 – Edmonton – July 16

Date: July 16, 2011
Location: Edmonton Event Centre in Edmonton, AB
TV:
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Main Event:
Elmer Waterhen (10-13) vs. Brad Stewart (4-1)
***Middleweight Title Fight

Troy Sorensen (4-3) vs. TJ Klassen (1-1)
Behrang Yousefi (1-0) vs. Nick Smith (2-0)
Nick Campbell (1-0) vs. Chris Lauzon (0-0)
Neal Anderson (1-1) vs. Leo Constant (1-2)
Travis Pigeon (0-2) vs. James McGrath (0-0)
Shaun Ramotar (0-0) vs. Mitch Matechuk (0-0)
Trent Thorne (6-5) vs. Greg Large (0-1)

80 Responses to “ KOTC: Brawl in the Mall 5 – Edmonton – July 16 ”

1. Typat says:

Waterhen put a war on with gorny in the last aggression fight, hope to see it again!

UPDATE: Added Troy Sorensen vs. TJ Klassen and James Bacon vs. Cameron Loutitt

3. Mike Davis says:

any word on the final card, doubt Jarid will get opponent….heard Shaun Ramotar is not on card any longer.

4. mike kent says:

whos the contact for this card ?

5. mike kent says:

are they still looking for a replacment for jarids fight ?

Contact is Orest Zmyndak or Ken Kupsch, both can be found on Facebook and as far as I know they are still looking for an opponent, haven’t heard otherwise, I really hope to see Jarid get a fight!

7. mike kent says:

can anyone give me a phone number for the promoters asap ? we talked on FB briefly but i need to get ahold of them . you can fb it to me or email mike_kent84@hotmail.com. ill take this fight as long as we work out details and jarid agrees

8. Shaun Ramotar says:

Hey Mike where did you hear I wasnt on the card anymore? All my meds are in, I’m in shape and I’ve already sold a bunch of tickets LOL. You know something I dont? :P

9. Mike Davis says:

oh really killer thought you had no opponent that’s good news, just heard they were looking for a opponent for you but could of heard wrong who knows. Best of luck!

10. Shaun Ramotar says:

Thanks Mike! Just talked to the matchmaker and I guess me and Mitch are the first fight of the night! Thanks for the support!

11. Konrad anderson says:

@ shaun : Yea that’s odd they told me to get my Meds in cause they needed a opp for u and then told me not to worry about it cause u had problems with your meds. Sounds like alot of miss- communication threw them. Glad it all worked out for u shaun have a good fight

12. Shaun Ramotar says:

Thanks Konrad. Appreciate the information and support!

13. Jason says:

Garret Davis is out… as seen on Facebook:

“Danny DeeOne Davis Jr
    My apologies to all the fans in Canada however Garett Davis was injured in a car accident last night. We will not be fighting this Saturday in Edmonton. I wish him a speedy recovery and send the best to him and his family. As a fighter I know how disappointing it is to miss every opportunity to live out our dreams n that simply is to FIGHT! Get well my man! Live to fight another day…”

14. Mike Davis says:

Penner vs Detillieux is off also and can bet Da Tappa is not on card now either.

15. Leo Constant replaces Matt Whitten against Neal Anderson – Whitten out with knee injury (via BKB)

16. Mike: do you know why Penner/Detillieux is off? And Da Tappa?

17. Bdc says:

This card would blow without the co main/ main now

18. Big Win says:

Wanna wish Garret Davis a speedy recovery and I think the card can still stand on its own, with Watherhen as the main event you know it’ll be exciting.

19. Fan says:

Still a decent card. Let’s not discredit all the other fighters. Looking forward to it.

20. Final card updated.

I’ll be going to this show. Some good up and comers and I’m sure the main event will be lotsa fun.

22. Mike Davis says:

Ya talked with TJ and the fight is off had it on Facebook also. Da Tappa I just speculate they will not find anyone short notice for that guy, bet everyone who they approach wants good $

23. Anonymousette says:

A few good fights interesting line up…. Get well soon Davis

24. Mike Davis says:

Was going make trip but Yousefi and Elmer are the only ones I would still want to watch lost the other 2 what I wanted to make trip for.

25. kris says:

Kotc is meh…

26. mike kent says:

i offered to fight jarid 4 days ago but he turned it down

27. Jamie Locke says:

^Nice Mike.

I’m sure someone will bring you out West eventually.

28. mike kent says:

im gonna pay my own way pretty soon lol … im fighting for hope fight productions here in Nova Scotia Seotember 3rd then ill be trying to make the trip out

29. FAN says:

Still some good talent on the card. Some up and comers and a couple guys that have been in it awhile.

30. Bdc says: