Score Fighting Series Live Results – Mein Upsets DREAM Champ

The Score is live in Mississauga tonight with their first card. Top MMA News is cageside bringing you all the results. Check out tomorrow for our picture gallery and play by play.

Jordan Mein defeats Marius Zaromskis by Unanimous Decision (30-27x2and 29-28)
Joe Doerksen defeats Luigi Fioravanti by Unanimous Decision (30-27×2, 29-28)
Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou defeats Roy Boughton by Unanimous Decision (29-28×3)
Antonio Carvalho defeats Doug Evans by Unanimous Decision (30-27,30-27,30-27)
Nick Mamalis defeats Adrian Wooley by Split Decision (29-28 x 3)
Josh Hill defeats Darin Cooley by Unanimous Decision (30-27 29-28 30-27)
Kurt Southern defeats Jorge Britto by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-26, 29-28)
Tristan Johnson defeats Will Romero by Unanimous Decision (29-28 all three scores)
Alex Ricci defeats Mike Sledzion via KO in Round 2, 1:24
Mike Reilly defeats Tyler Hardcastle by KO (Slam) in Round 2, 2:02

38 Responses to “ Score Fighting Series Live Results – Mein Upsets DREAM Champ ”

1. Score online is down. Been pretty unwatchable.

2. Big Jake says:

I keep getting errors on the player. Damn you Score…damn you straight to hell.

3. Adam Lorenz says:

Get this thing running for the Southern fight AHHHH!!! lol

4. On the bright side, every time I hit refresh I get a new commercial to watch.

5. Big Jake says:

What’s up Adam? You ready for the big show soon?? I’m knocking down doors til’ you’re in. It’s become my personal mission.

6. Adam Lorenz says:

Thanks Jake, yes i am busting my ass like I got a fight coming every night just in case something pops up and I gotta be ready to rock.

7. No proof (or any mention of this from anybody) but my money is on Lorenz in the cage July 23 at CasinoRama Bellator.

8. Chase Degenhardt says:

Yah the commercials work really great. So happy that that part of the show didn’t get ruined at least.

9. Adam Lorenz says:

Keith I have seen that dog commercial a dozen times I thought beer commercials usually had something more pleasant to look at in them.

10. Big Jake says:

Hahahaha nice Keith!

And Deggy…when you back? How ya healing up?

11. Sounds like rd 1 and 2 were southern’s.

12. Adam Lorenz says:

Way to go Kurt “the hurt” Southern!

13. Tyson Steele says:

Kurt’s the man! Nice job!

14. Chase Degenhardt says:

I feel good. The doctors are telling me I won’t be ok for full contact til the beginning of September. So November at the earliest for a fight probably.

But I do feel good. I won’t rush it but if its good maybe sooner. Congrats to Kurt and Alex Ricci also. It would be great to see Adam on a bigger stage.

15. Cooley cut. Dr. says he can continue.

16. Kurt - Triple Crown Fighter says:

Nice win Kurt Southern!!!!!!

And yes Adam, its only a matter of time bud, we’ll have you in the big show where you deserve to be!

17. From the team in Mississauga – Hill showed good wrestling and decent standup.

18. Sean McManus says:

Hill’s shots were lighting quick – cut Cooley on the eyelid – nice win for Josh. I lost count of how many times Hill put him on his back and jumped right back to his feet – Wooley/Mamalis up now…crowd is going ape shit for Wooley

19. Wooley slamming Mamalis.

20. duane says:

Kurt southern needs to be put in the top 6 at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. dan chambers says:

chase, what doc you going to? i brroke my arm in that win vs farmer. when do you get your cast off?

22. Chase Degenhardt says:

got my cast off in two and a half weeks. I had to get surgery I think that’s why its supposed to be so long. I was pretty depressed when they told me that.

23. dan chambers says:

ya i dint have to have surgery but they are telling me that i wont fight for ahwile but i think i will be good to go around the same time sept nov… what doc?

24. Big Jake says:

Chambers, I just watched your last fight and damn bro…unreal!!! So proud of you…amazing victory. You get that Promise Ring t-shirt yet?? LOL

25. Chase Degenhardt says:

Dr. E. Randall is the guy’s name.

26. dan chambers says:

ha ha thanks jake, i appreciate it … and hell no i havent he just keeps giving me those damn shots to the head insted… when all i wanted was a shirt ha ha

27. Chase Degenhardt says:

So Mein did good? Someone who was at the fight should post some details since the score screwed the pooch on us.

REILLY. Just like I said. Good on El Dirte….

29. The Dude says:

Quality win for Mein. That should be his ticket into the big leagues. It’s a question of who will sign him first.

30. dan chambers says:

chase you should have stuck with the score.. it kicked back in and we were ablr to watch the two last fights no problem.. the fight was so close jordan was putting pressure on the whole fight zuromski threw a shit load of kicks.. tough tough fight but jord got the win

31. Cody Moorman says:

Nice win Kurts the man!

32. Saw last two fights on the score online.

To be honest, I had Zaromskis with the win but that fight was so close.

Doerksen was the fresher fighter in the third and that was the difference. Big win!

33. David says:

Zaromskis got robbed his kicks and combinations were scoring fairly consistently, how he lost more than one round is beyond me. The judges decision while not entirely shocking was met with silence by a crowd that started off mostly in Mein’s corner.

34. Big Win says:

The only reason the crowd was silent when Mein won was there was no crowd they all left after the Carvalho fight

35. Graham Weenk says:

Kurt Southern looked great! nice job kurt, britto is tough took some huge punishment but survived…

Big shows can’t ignore Kurt any longer, he’s ready for UFC Strikeforce or Bellator for sure.

36. Graham Weenk says:

jordan mein as well, big win, very close fight, but he can’t be far from a shot at the bigtime

37. Tyler Davis says:

jordan mein is the nicest/scariest dude ive ever met. Total gentelman to talk to/ complete monster in cage. Great job man sky is the limit for you