Hinchliffe and Caporicci Join TMN Radio

Top MMA Radio returns with Nick Hinchliffe, who is fighting Ryan Ford at Aggression MMA and Jesse Juarez at CCF Bushido. A second guest also stops by to talk with Don and Keith. Alex Caporicci, matchmaker of WRECK and Score Fighting Series, talks about his past involvement with APEX and his upcoming SFS show on June 10.

Keith and Don also talk about the past weekend’s RITC and Ringside shows and breakdown the upcoming MFC, Aggression, and SFS cards.

Check it out:

Download the file by right clicking and Save As:   Episode 18 – Hinchliffe and Caporicci

9 Responses to “ Hinchliffe and Caporicci Join TMN Radio ”

1. Jamie Locke says:

I just got cut off…

2. Where? I am past the Hinch interview and its ok.

3. Just figured out how to add the file for downloading. Warning! Its big.

4. BEEFSTORM says:

@keith “that’s what she said” but never to me :( sorry HARD to resist haha

5. Big Jake says:

I really enjoyed the interview with Hinchliffe. He sounds like a really nice guy and true warrior. He has respect for Ford, he knew what he was getting into when he agreed to fight in Edmonton and he still has no doubt in his voice whatsoever. Gotta like a guy like that. No bashing, no hype talk…just a guy who likes to go in there and bang for the hell of it, hostile environment or not.

Caporicci was a good interview too, I didn’t know all that background on him. Very interesting. I’m in contact with that guy a fair bit and he always comes off very humble.

6. Its my second or third time talking with Nick and he is very well-spoken and comes off very likeable. Understandable why he has boatload of fans.

Beef – lol

7. Jamie Locke says:

I had to download it and it works fine. I was just trying to listen on here ad there was only 16 mins.

Nick is a great guy and a solid fighter. He’s is unreal shape right now and I’m looking forward to seeing him get in there with Ford.

8. brodes says:

Caporicci is an awesome guy, and great matchmaker. I was cleaning up the garage the other day and found an old apex flyer that was advertising a fight between Pain Peters and Grandmont. The fight never happened, but it took me back to the old Apex days. There was alot of great fights that Alex put together.

This was a really good show. Alex is a great interview. If he stops hiring Ebejer, i will like him even more…