Ringside 11 Live Results – Cote, Brashear Victorious

Top MMA News is live at Ringside 11 in Quebec City. Here are the live results from the event:

Patrick Cote defeats Toddy Brown by Unanimous Decision (30-27×3)

Stephane Pelletier defeats Dimitri Waardenburg by TKO (Injury) in Round 2, 5:00
*** Pelletier wins Ringside Bantamweight title

Donald Brashear defeats Mathieu Bergeron by TKO in Round 1, 0:21
Keven Morin defeats David Lafond by Unanimous Decision (29-28,29-28,29-28)
Marcus Hicks defeats Yan Pellerin by TKO (GNP) in Round 2, 3:40
Dany Laflamme defeats Justin Doyon by Unanimous Decision (30-27,30-27,29-28)
Keven Tremblay submits Maxime Léger by Rear Naked Choke in Round 2, 3:32
Jerome Martin defeats Tommy Cote by Split Decision (29-28,29-28,28-29)
_______________________________________

13 Responses to “ Ringside 11 Live Results – Cote, Brashear Victorious ”

Congrats Marcus, good job man!

Ya Brashear!

What kinda injured caused the TKO victory in Pelletier vs Waardenburg fight?

YEA COTE!!!

5. Cote dominated.

6. Dislocated shoulder to Waardenburg.

Great show. Wow, Waardenberg and Palletier REALLY went at it!

Best wishes to Dmitri. It was a severe dislocation, which will result in all kinds of soft tissue damage to the area. Insanely, he fought with that for a long few minutes. He also broke his rib.

And congrats to Pelletier. Watch out for this guy. Serious.

Warriors.

Congrats to Pat Cote and Ringside and all the fighters. Great show.

8. BigBoi says:

Was interesting card last night. Quick thoughts:

1. Brown is a lot tougher than I expected. I figured Cote was going to walk through him.

2. I hope they offer Dimitri a rematch.

3. Brashear – No comment.

4. When Marcus is on and training he is a tough fight for anyone (his fight with Farmer won me over). If he focused on training he’s someone who could wear a belt in a year.

9. Jamie Locke says:

Congrats to Hicks on the W, I’ve dissed him alot in the past. I said before, if he comes out and shows a new dedication to the sport, makes weight and puts up fights, than I will give him respect!

10. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Thnx guys,I just wanna keep working hard,getting better & earn peoples respect in this sport. I had a terrible 1st rd(let him use my hard head as a bongo drum,lol),but had to show I could come back & show heart for probably my first fight ever except the Farmer fight. Back in the gym this morning,Im actually a 100% healthy coming out of the fight& hyped to train more & get back in there.

11. BigBoi says:

“A man with too much on his plate never knows where to begin dinner.” bigboi

You gotta trim what you’re doing man. You can’t be a coach, a manager, a trainer and everything else when you want to be a fighter. I mean you can but they’re all going to suffer. Focus on what’s important for now. If you want to be a fighter then you have to drop the rest of the stuff because a fighter need 100% focus.

12. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

I completely agree! Im focused on being a fighter right now and the immediate people around me. Thnx for the advice. Focus on fighting and getting in better shape & leaner. I was back in the gym today,I came out of the fight a 100%.

13. Jarvis says: