BFL 8 Quick Results – JT Money Subs Kang Quickly

Robert Henry is in Nanaimo, British Columbia at the Frank Crane Arena for the Battlefield Fight League card.  Here are the quick results from the event:

Jesse Taylor submits Denis Kang via Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 1:57

Graham Spencer defeats Bruno Capdeville via unanimous decision

Matt Baker submits Ryan Ballingall via Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 4:43

Jacen Brooks defeats Levi Alford via TKO in Round 1, 2:07

Ryan Chiappe defeats Bill Fraser via TKO (Ref Stoppage/Cut) in Round 1, 4:09

Gary Mangat submits Mark Delgado via Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 4:07

Micah Brakefield defeats Jer Kornelson via split decision

Jordan Beecroft defeats Mike Jorgensen via tko (strikes) in Round 1, 4:57

Marcus Vinicios defeats Tim Skidmore via KO in Round 1, 1:39

Chris Day submits Eli Wyse via Darce Choke in Round 1, 2:07

Brett Deacon defeats Nik Ramsay via TKO (strikes) in Round 1, 1:29

Joe Boldo defeats Johny Wilson via unanimous decision

10 Responses to “ BFL 8 Quick Results – JT Money Subs Kang Quickly ”

1. Mike Davis says:

Taylor with RnC on both Day and Kang, he is killing our middle weights.

2. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Jt is a beast. & hilarious in the dressing room before fights. hes a good guy. win over kang & current streak should have him back in the big dance(UFC)soon. nice win Jessie

Yea clearly a big win for JT Money, he’s on a great roll.

4. Mike Davis says:

He should beat Bustamante, Watson, Davidson, and now kang making it 5 wins in a row. If UFC dont call him Bellator or Strikeforce will.

13-3 since his release from the UFC… We’ll see if Dana is willing to re-sign after cutting him twice for behavioural reasons, I think he deserves another shot!

6. Jamie Locke says:

Yeah that was not only a big win, but a big finish for JT. I’m sure we’ll see him in the UFC soon.

I’m looking forward to seeing who is next for Graham Spencer, he’s a beast and will be climbing that 145 ladder real quick.

I don’t think he’d be into it, but I would love to see Spencer vs Adams rematch….

7. Puck says:

I wonder why Chiappe, who just left KOTC 2 fights ago (with the 185 belt on less) came to this show to fight 2 guys with (2-5 combined record)? He must be getting paied alot or almost be ready to retire? I was hoping he would start fighting tougher guys. Same with Baker,I would love to see him fight some dudes with + .500 records…..

8. Sean Quinn says:

BROOKS! BROOKS! BROOKS!

9. Samael says:

This was helpful. But I wanted to learn about, penticton restaurants and was directed here.

I’m sure there’s someone here who can suggest a restaurant in Penticton! lol