Caged Combat Championships – Oshawa – August 20

Date: August 20, 2011
Location: General Motors Centre in Oshawa, Ontario

Main Event:
Rich Clementi (40-20-1) vs. Cameron Dollar (9-3)

Misha Cirkunov (4-1) vs. Ryan Lopez (10-12)
Cody Bollinger (10-2) vs. Steve Lopez (12-5)
Lacey Schuckman (6-4) vs. Chelsea Colarelli (5-2)
Carmello Marrero (13-4) vs. TBA
Rudy Bears (13-7) vs. TBA
Richard Nancoo (8-3-1) vs. TBA
Sergej Juskevic (11-6-2) vs. TBA
Matt McGrath (10-6) vs. TBA

*Brandon Shelton (21-4) vs. TBA
*Zac George (18-4) vs. TBA
*Dan Cramer (7-2) vs. TBA
*Matt Veach (15-3) vs. TBA

35 Responses to “ Caged Combat Championships – Oshawa – August 20 ”

Any more info?

2. Main event is supposed to be bigger than those names.

Who is putting it on? Would be great to see a new good honest positive promotion pop up.

5. Sean McManus says:

hey Robin, yeah I ran into this on twitter this morning – I’ve sent out some requests for information – because apparently now the tickets are not on sale – they were supposed to go on sale today – so in need of some more info.

Sean pm me.

There’s private messaging on this site? WTF, insiders!

Bobby I’ll call you.

9. Jeff says:

Eric Schambari vs. Luigi Fioravanti is listed as the main event on their website. It’s a strange main event for the locale don’t you think?

10. They will not sell tickets with that main event in Canada.

11. Evan says:

I live a block from the arena and have heard absolutely nothing about this show. Tickets are not on sale but it’s still listed on their website. I’ll check it out if it happens.

12. Jarvis says:

Carmelo Marrero should fight Bosse, Hollet or Penner!

13. UPDATE: Rich Clementi vs Cameron Dollar is the main event.

14. Sean kenney says:

The main event is cameron”the money man” dollar vs tba

15. You involved with the show, Sean?

16. I_love_beans says:

I thought Dan Cramer was in bellator??

17. Matt says:

Nick would love that fight with Marrerro but he is shooting hard for Tim Chemelli in September

Dan Cramer vs Josh Sammam at Bellator 46 in Vegas June 25th.

Maybe he got special clearance to fight in August.

19. Title Shot Mgmt says:

This is a great card that they are working on, Cameron is on the card but was not intended for the main event, I am working with both HW’s that will be the main event, sceduling is the big problem with this 1, Also penner did not want the fight with Carmello, I tried to set that one up aswell,

20. Title Shot Mgmt says:

Also another show is already booked, these guys know how to treat the fighters,

21. Andrew says:

I work directly with Nick; I spoke with Pat at Title Shot about this match up. Nick would love this fight and it’s a great opportunty, unfortunately he is scheduled for a big fight near that time therefore we had to decline. I would like to see the offer again in the near future as would Nick. Pat, if there is a second show already booked, you know how to contact me to make it happen.

Best of luck to Cage Combat Championships and to all the fighters.

Just a heads up guys.

I can’t imagine the Ontario Commission approving a fight between Rich Clementi (40-20-1) and Cameron Dollar (7-2).

They are very hesitant to approve fights with extreme difference in experience, and they make decisions conservatively with an “err to the side of caution” approach.

Clementi has 52 more fights than Dollar.

I would be very surprised to see this fight approved in Ontario.

Dollar has a nice win over Alvin Robinson. But Clementi is way too much for him IMO.

24. Title Shot Mgmt says:

I hear there has been alot of comments, and I would like to set the record straight with Nick Penner, He did turn down the fight, do to a conflict with anothr fight he had booked, Ill be sure to watch my wording, Big fights for Penner are coming up, keep an eye out..

25. Dean Panas says:

It’s getting pretty rediculous the way people are selecting their words. Nick Penner is not going to rush into anything. No offence to anybody, but Nick has to test himself physically so he is 100% mentally. Andrew (Nick’s brother) is doing an UNREAL job finding opportunities!!! Just because Nick has to turn down opportunities does not mean other things are not in the works.

26. I_love_beans says:

rediculous is actually ridiculous. No need to be so easily offended dean. Everybody who knows of nick, knows that he will not turn down a fight without good reason.

27. Title Shot Mgmt says:

Dean dont know if thats towards me, but I did clear it up, I know personally that he has a major step up in competition in his next 2 fights, So again I say that he could not take the fight because of the dates, other wise he would have considered.

28. tyrant says:

heard many good things about this show. When was the second one planned?

29. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Hey do u any of u guys know the contact number for this show?

30. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Nevermind got it.

31. Title Shot Mgmt says:

Marcus I have the conact info I talk with Doc and Howard quite abit, Don really want to put their personal numbers on here, email me or even call my office 226-444-4309,

UPDATE: Added the following, according to the new poster:
    -Misha Cirkunov vs. Ryan Lopez
    -Cody Bollinger vs. Steve Lopez
    -Lacey Schuckman vs. Chelsea Colarelli
    -Rudy Bears
    -Richard Nancoo
    -Sergej Juskevic
    -Matt McGrath

33. mike kent says:

you guy need any 185ers for this card ? id love to get on it. Matt magrath is my teamate but besides that anyone ???

34. mike kent says:

alot of TBAs. you guys need a fighter ?