Pro Fighting Championship – Windsor – July 16

Date: July 16, 2011
Location: Windsor Family Credit Union (WFCU) in Windsor, Ontario
TV:
Tickets: WFCU Centre

Main Event:
Travis Briere (8-1) vs. Chris Clements (8-4)

Ali Mokdad (4-0) vs. Javier Torres (2-0)
Chucky Mady (5-3) vs. John Fraser (9-3)
Kyle Prepolec (1-0) vs. Alan Wilson (1-0)
Blake Nash (1-0) vs. Jeff Kugel (1-1)
Andrew McInnes (0-0) vs. Chad Laprise (2-0)
Clint Kingsbury (2-1) vs. Mitch Kay (0-2)
Manuel Alfaro (0-1) vs. Pete Brown (2-2)
Brent Franczuz (3-2) vs. Andrew Cseh (2-1)

45 Responses to “ Pro Fighting Championship – Windsor – July 16 ”

1. Chad says:

Impressive card so far, can’t wait

2. UPDATE: added Steve Sharp and John Fraser.

Also…hear some sites calling this Knockout Entertainment

3. Jason Harkes says:

It is definitely NOT Knockout Entertainment, do you know which sites are claiming that Keith?

4. One is Chris Horodecki’s site.

5. Jason Harkes says:

Thanks Keith, I will look into it

6. UPDATE: Added a bunch of guys to the bottom of the card including Andrew McInnes, the guy who grappled Diego Sanchez in UFC Expo grappling tourney.

7. joe says:

Pete Brown is 2-2 on sherdog, I train with him and I know he isn’t 0-2

8. 0-2 on MMA.tv though. I will change it for you though, Joe.

9. Graham Weenk says:

does anyone have contact info for this event? I have potential fighters for this show from alliance in Saskatoon

10. Jason Harkes says:

Hey Graham,
    you can reach me at canadianprofighter@gmail.com, I can help you out

11. Title Shot Mgmt says:

Tony Hervey is 13-9, last fight he KOed Mike The Beast Campbell a WEC vet in front of his hometown in the first round,

12. Zeus says:

Horodecki is a beast, the kid is capable of finishing anyone in his weight class. He is going to have his hands full with a fight against Tony Hervey. Many people don’t know Tony or what he’s capable of, but he is a serious threat, just ask Gomi. This will be a war for a Co or Main Event!!!

13. Added the final card. Javier Torres, Tony Hervey, Franczuz, Wilson, Cseh. Toney out.

14. Paul Ebejer says:

Ouch, I’m guessing Rabit stew that night!!!

15. Sean Quinn says:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

16. Tony Hervey vs Chris Horodecki is not happening.

Check out Hervey on Horodecki’s FB Wall:

Tony Hervey
    What makes you better than me, Canadian Commission is protecting you. I don’t care of the name you are. I eat sleep an breed this fight game. I know that this is a fight people want, I want. You just like everyone else just get shit handed to them. One day you’ll be on U.S. soil and no commission will protect you.

Ridiculous if Hervey can’t compete vs Horodecki!

18. Sean Quinn says:

Why would you call out Horodecki for something the commission has done?

19. No opponent for Horodecki means no payday. I am sure Chris already agreed to this matchup and Tony will understand that once he is not so angry.

Will they allow Cardinal vs Horodecki at Freedom Fights?

I don’t get why Hervey can’t fight, have they looked at his record and opponents? He’s got some good wins too.

21. Why did they unapprove Dietz vs Denis at one point?

They did not approve Chemelli / Linderman even though records were close. They told Chemelli he finished guys too fast so they did not know if he could last in the later rounds.

22. Big Jake says:

I was recruited to help find a replacement for Chris yesterday. The reason that was given is because the Ontario Commission will not let someone fight Chris that’s under ten + fights.

This is not the first time this has happened. We went through the same scenario when the Commission refused to let fighters compete against Nick Denis.

23. justsayin says:

The Ontario Commission has some serious issues!
    Tony Hervey is 11-10-0 on Sherdog. What gives??

24. Title Shot Mgmt says:

Just saying Tony is 13-9 on mixedmartialarts.com, he went to a decision against Takanori Gomi when Gomi was consered the best, Tony has never been KOed, he lost 4 times via submission, the other came by way of decision. Like I told Keith Cardinals record pretty much the same. Tony has won 2 of his last 3, the last 1 being a first round KO of WEC vet Mike The Beast Campbell..Somebody needs to get this undercontrol, I know both guys are fighters and this is their job…I’m trying to appeal the decision. if anyone would like to help please email ken hayashi, we all need to stand together to get this worked out, Because Ontario is missing out on all the great fights

25. Home Wrecker says:

Maybe Harvey is not being licensed cause he’s got a drunk management team of wannabes with big mouths.

Who is Title Shot? You show up today and are already blaming the rest of the world for your problems.

Learn the processes and stop thinking you are bigger than you are.

26. Title Shot Mgmt says:

Home Wrecker Title Shot has been around for awhile, we are newer to the canadian MMA scene, but we have been apart of some great fights in canada, Once again not trying to make enemies, all we want is to help bring exciting fights. Tony deserves a shot at Horodecki, and theres no reason he shouldnt get it, but I see by every post you write, you always have something to say. Thanks for noticing us

This fight being rejected is a bit surprising.

The commission is new to MMA, but they are good people and they are committed to getting better and better.

PFC, I’d suggest re-submitting the fight. Include some references to some of the top competition he’s faced, like Gomi.

Good luck guys

28. Home Wrecker says:

Which great canadian fights were you a part of?

Shut up Robin Black. The Ellen of Canadian MMA.

29. Title Shot Mgmt says:

Thanks Robin you have a point they are good guys just hope they get things sorted out soon, just for the fact Ontario waited long enough for MMA, and fans will miss out on ore great fights.

30. Jamie Locke says:

“The Ellen of Canadian MMA”= hilarious!

Ya man I LOLed too.

That is a good one. :)

Ok it wasn’t THAT funny.

(I did laugh tho)

33. Jean-Marc says:

Just wanted to say hi and that the Andrew McInnes bout should be interesting. Highly regarded BJJ competitor making his debut in MMA. I don’t know much about the other guy but it looks like a good bout. Undefeated prospect VS Up&coming ADCC competitor. Oh does anybody know if Andrew McInnes is competing at ADCC this year? he won the trials in January I was just wondering if that still a go?

McInnis isn’t an ADCC grappling superstar, he’s a Kung Fu world champ.

And a future superstar.

35. Alex says:

I bet that
    Briere takes out Clements

Chucky beats Fraser,

Ali beats Javier,

Horodecki loses to TBD,

Kugel gets crushed,

Cseh beats Frankeixc;poinoi;pozus

You spelled Frankzzzzzzzzzixitrixzzukqqqqitllebrittlezzzzzz wrong

37. James Bree says:

Add Justin Smethurst to the card here is another great fighter

38. UPDATE: Chris Horodecki is off the card.

39. Punchy McPunchDrunk says:

Is this fight going to be on TV?

40. JR Peterson says:

Tony Hervey would not even have a chance against Horodecki. He just has a big mouth and is barely able to win half of his fights.

41. Title Shot Mgmt says:

JR…LOL

42. kris says:

Hervey always puts up a great fight. He has a chance against anyone.

43. Mark says:

what channel is this fight gonna be on canany body tell me

javier torres is my neighborr next door?

his a beastttt

44. Mark says:

what channel is this fight gonna be on can any body tell me i have direct tv

javier torres is my neighborr next door and me and family wanna watch him win

his a beastttt