“The Real Deal” Finishes Parisyan; Faces Nick Hinchliffe Next

Hinchliffe submits Craig Brown

Edmonton, Alberta (Canada): Ryan “The Real Deal” Ford is seen by many as the next great Canadian star to come out of the Great White North. This opinion was only further cemented by Ford’s vicious TKO victory over former UFC welterweight contender Karo Parisyan May 19th in Ontario. Up next for “The Real Deal” will be a bout at his home promotion Aggression MMA’s next event, entitled “Confrontation,” where he will lock horns with Nick “The Juggernaut” Hinchliffe. While not the lightning rod of attention that “The Real Deal” is, Hinchliffe is a threat in the cage that needs to be taken seriously. And if “The Juggernaut” has anything to say about it, Ryan Ford is going to find that out on June 10th in at the Shaw Conference Center in Edmonton, Alberta at “Confrontation.”

Recently, Ford was quoted as saying, “All I gotta say is that Nick better step his game up from his last few fights, cause I’m on a whole different level than any fighter he’s fought. Everything that I bring to the fight…he won’t be able to handle it. So, bottom line, he ain’t G’d up, so he’s gettin’ beat up.”

In response, Hinchliffe had this to say: “I think Ford is having a war of words with himself. I don’t talk trash or need to make up a grudge in order to fight someone. I don’t mind…it’s just Ford’s style. He’s a good fighter and quite a personality. His whole ‘G’d up, beat up’ line was classic. I’m as white as they come. I drive a family car because I have a kid. I don’t know about getting beat up, but don’t plan on that, bro. But you’re right…I’m not ‘G’d up’…ha.”

How do you prepare for a tough fighter like Ford? “I don’t game plan too much, but I definitely see some holes [in his game] that I think I can exploit during the fight, and I’m working them into my training,” explains “The Juggernaut.”

To the fans, Hinchliffe had this to say: “Expect a war. It’s a line used often, I know, but I promise it. If Ford thinks I’m an easy fight, then ain’t right, and I will make it a quick night. Ha! That’s about as ‘G’d up’ as I get. If he wants to come in aggressive like he does, then don’t expect me to back down. I’m gonna meet you head on. I’m looking forward to our fight, Ford.”

Aggression MMA’s “Confrontation,” which will feature a main event between nationally-ranked welterweight stars Ryan “The Real Deal” Ford (14-3) and Nick “Juggernaut” Hinchliffe (18-7). This highly-anticipated event will take place Friday, June 10th, at the Shaw Conference Center in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. “Confrontation” will also showcase two-time world Muay Thai champion Shane “Shaolin” Campbell (4-1), submission wizard Luke Harris (6-1), and the MMA debut of world Muay Thai champion Levi Krupe. More details will be announced shortly.

General admission tickets for “Confrontation” are now on sale, and are priced at $60. Limited floor seats are available for $100, $150, and $200. Tickets are available at www.tnttickets.ca or via email at info@aggressionmma.com. Fans can also call (780) 426-SOLD.

91 Responses to “ “The Real Deal” Finishes Parisyan; Faces Nick Hinchliffe Next ”

1. ruckus780 says:

Allessio don’t want Ford naturally the real deal would have him seeing more stars then semtax did,,,,it aint about the money,,,,Alessio knows he cant lay and pray a victory over ford and he knows he cant withstand a real deal onslaught of barbaric aggression with vicious intent to maim,,,And in the what have you done for me lately payday clause what kind of pay do you think you deserve cause with out low balling you i say $750.00 sounds about fair

2. Sean McManus says:

you know I can understand someone’s absolute devotion to a fighter’s nuts – however the disrespect for other fighters (especially one who is a pioneer in the sport period) is classless and uncalled for. Alessio’s 7-1 in his last 8 – winning by stoppage in each of those.

3. BigBoi says:

Ruckus isn’t just in love with Ryan’s nuts he’s building a swing set down there so he can more efficiently swing from them.

Alessio vs Ford is interesting and actually exactly the type of fight that should be made. Alessio is well known enough and also a significant enough threat that a win by Ford would prove a lot of the naysayers wrong. For Alessio is could be a nice payday and if he stops Ryan quicker than Lima he shows where he sits in the WW rankings.

I’d pay to see this fight.

4. Kylejarvis60 says:

Hey all I am wondering if anyone has heard of okuden fight club out of Saint John NB.. I am new to the area and looking to start training again.. any comments would be great thanks

5. BigBoi says:

Must be horrible to live in a world without Google…

6. Sam says:

Hopefully Hinchliffe beats Ford down. Ford doesnt deserve UFC. Jordan Mein would wreck Ford. He deserves UFC.

7. john says:

Ruckus damn u are a hater bro, we all know you are friends with Ryan Ford but come on bro! You always make yourself sound so ignorant, you should think about just keeping your mouth shut for a change. Anyways like i said when a promoter steps up and pays me what i deserve then Canada and the world will see me ko or submit Ford!

Ryan Ford congrats on your last win over Karo!

8. Kylejarvis60 says:

@bigboi would you like to elaborate on your last comment

9. LMA Marcus hicks says:

I think this will be a great fight. Ryans a monster but i feel like people are counting out Nick. He will come in shape & be a good test for Ryan. I believe Ryan will win but it wont be easy. Just because Ryan isnt prim & proper & does his whole g’d up thing some people judge him by that not his fights(which win or lose have been pretty good)Its an aspect of him,its a persona. Good Luck Ryan

10. Trent says:

Kylejarvis60 says:
    May 23, 2011 at 10:40 am

Brit is a nice enough guy, but he own a black belt in traditional Japanese Jiu Jitsu. Not Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! Although he will try and tell you otherwise. But if you are a begginer this will be a great place for you to start. Cheers

11. Kylejarvis60 says:

@Trent

Thanks for the info, I have done some previous training but have been out for about a year now and it’s the only place i’ve heard of in the area so I am planning on checking it out. Thanks again for the info

12. BigBoi says:

@Kyle – Do your own f*cking research and quit hijacking threads.

Make up your own mind.

13. Kylejarvis60 says:

@bigboi

do you even train or anything at all besidessit in front of your computer and talk smack.. sure seems like thats all i ever see you do on these threads

14. Trent says:

now ladies settle down! lol

DO YOU EVEN TRAIN??!?!?!?! DO YOU!?!?!??!!?!?!

16. BigBoi says:

Dear Kyle,

I am the Pine Valley Open Karate Heavy Weight Champion (1984-90) I have since retired however I do consult to teams wanting to make a bigger impact in the Paul Mitchell Open. I do a pretty mean Tiger#3 and am working on choreographing it to Lady Gaga’s Born the Way.

Now kindly proceed with the fucking of off and quit hijacking other people’s threads.

17. Trent says:

ok im i really to believe you guys take the forum that seriously? i think that forum people are a rare breed. get way to upset over, “hijacking” & ” wrong forums” and so forth. is it really that big a deal? I go onto another forum for mountain biking and they do have some of the same problems but nothing as rediculous as you see on any of these mma forums. It is quite rediculous…… the kid was asking a question! big deal!!!

18. BigBoi says:

Sorry Trent couldn’t hear you over the blaring sounds of the Mortal Kombat soundtrack.

19. LMJ says:

Hey Kylejarvis
    A friend of mine owns okuden—it is a great place to train

20. Trent says:

lol sorry buddy the sound track is Top Gun! Tom Cruise is dreamy! ;) seriously dude i dont see the problem with guys asking questions.

21. Trent says:

LMJ im curious, is your friend Brit Nickerson?

22. ruckus780 says:

hey john,,,,for the record I don’t know ryan ford,,,, never met him,,,,not related,,,,and honestly I appreciate you and your back and forths with me,,,, It makes a fan feel important,,,, Not once did i dispute that you are a pioneer in canada,,,, but for real for really real,,,,I am a fan of mma so everybody getting butt hurt cause they don’t agree with me and my views,,,Its ok im not judging y’all,,,,some people like gay ass pees fight not to lose style,,,I don’t,,,,some people get off on a 15 to 25 minute ground battle where both athletes are cuddling waiting for an opening,,,,I don’t,,,thats just me,,,,so to each there own,,,, But seriously John lets play the honesty game,,,,Ill even go first,,,,My name is ruckus I got 40 pound balls and only a four ounce dick,,,,see embarrassing but not to hard,,,now its your turn admit it,,,,Ryan Ford is not a fighter you want to fight,,,Your scared as shit of ryan ford A promoter could offer you floyd mayweather money let mr fuji be in your corner to throw some salt in Ryan fords eyes and you would still not want that fight its okjust be honest,,,nouns gonna hate you

If you love him so much why don’t you marry him? Sorry, you can’t have Nick Ring, he’s all mine…….<3

24. john says:

ruckus- i enjoy our talks also! lol …. You will see me vs Ford down the road, like i said im waiting for that promoter to step up!!!! and canada will have its biggest welterweight fight to date!

25. MMAFan says:

Are we really gonna call out Alessio when he has wins over these guys compared to Ford?? No disrespect to Ford…but Alessio has some f’n credibility that he brings to the table and should be respected as such.

Win War Machine
    Win Chris Clements
    Win Luigi Fioravanti
    Win Gideon Ray
    Win Pete Spratt
    Win Todd Moore
    Win Marcelo Brito
    Win Alex Serdyukov x 2
    Win Brian Gassaway
    Win Savant Young
    Win Sean Pierson
    Win Thomas Denny

26. ruckus780 says:

i think karo is a bigger name then all of them,,,besides maybe a prime fioravanti I think all the above mentioned are at best c level fighters,,,,that being said fucking rights mr alessio got credibility,,,,And I know im coming off as dissrespectful,,,and frankly im grabbing my nuts and flipping yall the bird if you dont like it,,,,alessio is a pioneer and a phenomanal athlete but i believe he is terrified of Ryan Ford,,Just like that big headed googly eyed pussy claudia patricia is,,,Im a fan of mma and respect all fighters even if i do talk a load of shit and it just amazes me how its ok to blast a hockey or basketball player for doing something like switching teams for more money or having an off game,,,but as an mma fan im not suppossed to say how i feel,,,fuck that,,,,ps nick diaz would fuck gay ass pee up in a street fight but is going to get lay and prayed for 5 rounds and lose in the cage,,,pss i want the spider and gay ass pee to fight so anderson will retire gay ass pee,,,,rory macdonald is the only canadian currently signed to the ufc that deserves to be therekrystoff is boring pearsons a pig ass chump,,j mac will never be in contention,,,and i cant believe the ufc signed claudia patricia after he ran away from a title when ryan ford signed with the organization now flame on all yall want these are my feelings and veiws and i could give a rats ass if you agree or dissagree,,,,ps gsp is not canadian hes from montreal france bitchssssssss

27. BigBoi says:

Gawd this thread is a train wreck!

Lol@ “win in a street fight”. What year is this 1996? “Tank Abbot would TOTALLY win on da street, mayn”.
    What’s with all the GSP hate anyways? Didn’t you call Ford ‘the next GSP’ in a video? You know, the one where you called Mark Pavelich a faggot over and over? And called his kid a ‘joo face’? It’s baleeted off youtube now….

29. BigBoi says:

Harold I will smash your face with a foam num chukka until you fall down.

30. ruckus780 says:

no pavelich called ford the next gsp,,,not me,,,, to me theres no comparison ryan fights win lose or draw,,,gsp is a modern day matt hughes with a better skillset,,,,dry humping opponents into the hall of fame,,,That extra vaseline in the gsp penn 2 fight wasn’t even meant for his chest i bet it was meant for bj’s booty hole

oh, i just remember it being said at the beginning of that vid. Why did you take it down? Are you scurrrrrrrrrrrred of Pav?
    GSP wins fights. I don’t care where he sticks his cock…
    Dear Mr. Big Boi: NO U

32. Big Jake says:

I love where this whole thing is heading.

Sincerely,

Mel Gibson, Lindsay Lohan and the Captain of the Titanic.

33. Ruckus780 says:

I didn’t take it down. And I’m not typing the whole story about the pavelich pussys. But long and short they ratted me out to YouTube. Dave said he was going to kill me. I said bring it on. He realized he had no back up. So he said he wanted a one on one in a parking lot. I said let’s go. He got scared. Said he wanted a mma exibition fight. I agreed to it. Then he started begging people to get him out of it. So to me the p in pavelich stands for punk pussy. And when I see him hes getting stomped out. Point blank period

So terms of service violation? I say you put it back up, my foul-mouthed friend. I’mma link to your channel so people know what the hell we are talking about.

…oh and do you know Tony Touch…….

35. BigBoi says:

You’re kidding right? That isn’t really “rukus”. That was some weak ass J-Rock Wanna be shit. That was, you know what I’m saying, some fuck pretend plastic gangster fuck shit man. I think I might be, fuck, a little dumber for having shit watched that shit and stuff.

Ruckus if that’s really you I have to say, you make Wonder Bread look tan. You make Vanilla Icecream seem exotic. You make snow look beige.

Damn boy, who you trying to kid?

bb

PS – Harold I will to and you know it so bring it!

36. Big Jake says:

I just finished watching Ruckus’ vlog’s.

That Christmas vlog was hilarious. I didn’t finish watching the whole thing, I cut it off when he said “Christmas is offensive? My dick in your ear is offensive”.

I seriously disagree with about 90% of what he says on the forum…but you have to agree…that’s some funny shit.

37. Trent says:

lol tsller layin down then standing up! bahahaha whatever dude is funny! lol

38. Trent says:

oops sorry for fuckin up your jokes Ruckus! lol Taller not tsller

39. ccanadx says:

Lots of guys/shows make 5 or 6 figures…. just look close for decimile point

“And when I see him hes getting stomped out. Point blank period”

Ruckus is my boy. He rolls awesomely.

Count me in as a member of his crew.

(ruckus, for me, maybe don’t go at Dave, cuz he’s a good dude too, but I like how you roll)

41. anyone who wants real info about okuden fight club check us out on facebook or ask Ryan jimmo he got his start in mma at okuden.