Pure FC 7 Weigh-in Results

Cody Bargholz was in Red Deer for the PFC 7 Weigh-ins.  Here are the results:

Main Event
Ryan Machan (170.8lb) vs. David Hulett (170.2lb)

Semi Main Event
Advin Omic (169.6lb) vs. Joel Powell (170.2lb)

Semi Main Event
George Belanger (185.2lb) vs. Josh Powell (184.4lb)

Luke Spicer (202.0lb) vs. Wyatt MacDonald (204.4lb)
James Haddad (154.6lb) vs. Curtis Blackmore (154.8lb)
Allan Munroe (145.8lb) vs. Sheldon Vogt (145.8lb)
Jesse Fox (134.0lb) vs. Mitch MacPhee (136.0lb)

13 Responses to “ Pure FC 7 Weigh-in Results ”

1. Who’s sanctioning this event?

2. Congrats to Machan on making weight

3. My understanding is that the city or county of taber has a roaming commission that is sanctioning this event

i don’t get it

The commission logo is on the bottom there, just cant make out who it is.

6. maybeso says:

At the event Dale Kliparchuk was the commissioner for this and he is okay, he also works for River Cree. I ‘d guess the PFC used the wrong logo from River Cree is what happened. I saw Kyle Cardinal there monitoring things so he must be on both as well. Not sure about the rest, anybody know who else is on that commissions, and are they also on River Cree?

7. maybeso says:

Do the site writers have any info on this?

8. Yes Dale Kilparchuck was there and Charles Penner was the Ring General – not sure who else was involved running the show.

Cardinal wasn’t there monitoring anything – he just popped in quick from what I understand. I saw him up in Grande Prairie at EFC and asked what he thought of the PFC event and he said he didn’t stay long.

I tried to find out who the commission was, one of the judges said it was a central Red Deer commission, and from the logo on his commission pass it looked like it said RDCSC but I only had a quick glance. One of the writers from Red Deer said that Red Deer does NOT have a commission, so I’m not sure what’s going on there…

9. maybeso says:

Thanks Jason. Dale I know he is with River Cree with a guy named Al. Who is Charles Penner? Not sure why all this is so hard to find out? I think I need Sean Quinn or Marc Andre to fill us in on this, or better yet somebody here in Alberta.

10. Sean Quinn says:

Wish I could help, but I haven’t heard anything about this one. No clue what is going on there.

11. Charles Penner is a photographer (Combat Captured). He shoots out at River Cree and I believe Rumble in the Cage down in southern Alberta as well as at Pure FC. He wasn’t shooting at PFC this time though.

As far as River Cree goes, the River Cree Combative Sports Commission was disbanded and the Enoch Cree Nation Combative Sports Commission replaced it. The ECNCSC includes up by Kyle Cardinal. You can read the Press Release here: http://topmmanews.com/2011/04/19/enoch-cree-nation-commission-officially-replaces-river-cree/

12. Mark says:

Charles is Dale’s very close cousin. I know both of them personally. This to me is a conflict of interest.

13. Cousin of Dale says:

I thought Pat Reid was running this commission.