Rumble in the Cage 43 – Taber – June 4

Date: June 4, 2011
Location: Taber Ice Arena in Taber, AB
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Pro- Peter Neufeld (3-2) vs. Trevor Wright (5-3)
Pro- Spencer Rohovie (8-6) vs. Jordan Knippleberg (5-1)
Pro- Tim Tamaki (11-23) vs. Shon Cottril (3-0)
Pro- Sean Merkl (4-5) vs. Luke Spicer (0-1)
Pro- John Ganshorn (3-1) vs. Dwayne Momborquette (2-0)
Pro- Brendan Blacquier (2-0) vs. TJ Penner (0-1)
Pro- Garret Raines (0-2) vs. Francois Bourassa (0-3)
Amateur- Shawn Ressler (0-0) vs. Will Monzon (0-0)
Amateur- Ian Odland (1-3) vs. Jordan Meloche (0-0)
Amateur- Sandy Bagg (3-0) vs. Brent Harvie (0-1)

12 Responses to “ Rumble in the Cage 43 – Taber – June 4 ”

1. BigBoi says:

I used to think poeple took fights cause they wanted to fight. Now I know poeple fight cause they want a paycheque. Kind of sad to see people who used to fight cause they wanted to fight now fighting cause they need/want beer money.

2. Alright BigBoi…who ya got on the radar? That’s a vague description of A LOT of fighters I know…anyone you spotlighting?

My guess is that he’s talking about J-Rod… Who’s been keeping busy in boxing, he’s undefeated in 4 fights (3-0-1) in 2010/2011.

4. JoeC says:

Jrod, that guy still fighting? I figured Canadian MMA would have banned that guy by now for all of his no shows to fights.

5. UPDATED: Added CJ Bagg, Jordan Knippelberg

6. BigBoi says:

Sorry for the late reply Jake. I think that particular comment hits at least one if not two people specifically. Anyone who knows me knows I’ve been crying for a ‘club league’ level of MMA. A place where the battered and bruised who don’t really want to cut weight anymore but still like to fight can fight. Since that doesn’t exisit too many times you see people showing up to do just that while some poor person has paid a ticket to see them have a hard sparring session.

The sport needs to grow up or we’re going to lose the fans.

UPDATE: Added Dan “Torture” Chambers

8. jordan knippelberg says:

Rumble In the Cage always a great show, great fights, Great fans, what more can you ask for! Looking forward to this will be a good night

9. killagrams says:

chambers isnt fighting broke his arm against farmer brown

My bad… he was on the poster which was released after that fight, must’ve missed that! Thanks!

11. Jarvis says: