Prestige FC 2 – Fort McMurray – May 28

Date: May 28, 2011
Location: Casman Center in Fort McMurray, Alberta
TV:
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Main Event:
Lee Mein (4-9) vs. Ron Faircloth (33-19)

Demian Decorah (28-35-1) vs. Ray Penny (4-1)
Kenny Hamilton (1-3) vs. Brandon Adamson (10-11)
Rob Bennett vs David Clarke
Rod Montoya (12-12) vs. Morgan Sickinger (8-3)
Dave Nippard (3-4) vs. Shaun Krysa (5-6)
Mike Ciesnolevicz (18-4) vs. Bruce Nelson (23-31-1)
Nick Spohn (2-0) vs Travis Moritz
Jannie Joubert (0-0) vs. Denny Hoyle
Travis Peterson (0-0) vs. Kyle Nelson (0-0)
Cameron Biggin (0-0) vs. Eric O’Sullivan (0-0)
Tim MacDonald (0-0) vs Jared Robb (0-0)

98 Responses to “ Prestige FC 2 – Fort McMurray – May 28 ”

1. Red dragon fight team says:

Ur a (my favorite) that’s all we know and ull always be one lol u punk wana be fighter grow sun balls n stop (growing sunflowers) that’s all u know where to find us

2. Sean Quinn says:

Language gentlemen, language.

3. Sam says:

Red Dragon! haha scary name tough guy! Get outta your moms basement and off the internet. Its starting to get nice outside, catch some rays and fresh air.

4. E_Lewis says:

Was there any fighter suspensions after the first show? I personally didn’t hear of any. If no, was it because the commission is fine or the show flew under the radar? It’s a long drive to Edmonton to have to see combat sports all the time. I hope this all gets sorted out.

5. Red dragon fight team says:

Just read what the commission wrote it’s pretty black n white that it ain’t legal as far as I can see.

6. mma grannie says:

who does the, “Red Dragon” fight team consist of?

7. BigBoi says:

Red Dragon Fight Team…hahaha nobody even fights on that team! hahahahha It consists of about 7 people…6 of them are imaginary sparring partners haha
    Not BigBoi – someone impersonating him

8. JoeC says:

PrestigeFC is taking over whether the Red Dragon joke likes it or not!

As far as I know Red Dragon Fight Team consists of Jarid Bussemakers, Tony Bibby, Ryan Knysh, Matt Knysh, Behrang Yousefi, Roy Park, Graham Park… there may be more but I’m not sure.

10. Sam says:

Wow i never heard of any of those Red Dragon guys. Sounds like some bad dudes haha

11. BigBoi says:

What the Hank is going on here?!?

12. ryan knysh says:

Hey this is my first post ever on here and i can speak for everyone involved with our team that we have not posted on this thread. Red dragon mma clown is a poser and has nothing to do with us. If ur gonna b a coward and try to stir shit use ur real name.. what a joke.

13. Thanks for clarifying Ryan! I can definitely confirm that the Red Dragon guys I know are decent guys :)

14. Sean Quinn says:

Cryin Ryan!!!

15. Chuck B says:

There’s at least 4 RDFT that I’ve heard of

16. UPDATED entire card.

17. BigBoi says:

TBA fights three times in one night?!?

18. BigBoi Bites says:

Am I the only one who is starting to enjoy the fake BigBois more than the real BigBoi?

I like original recipe. Cool Ranch Big Boi and Jalapeno Big Boi really ain’t my thing…

20. I hate the imposters. BigBoi is definitely a negative cat and that rubs people the wrong way but his occasional gems like his recent Ryan Ford breakdown ring my bell.

UPDATE: Lee Mein replaces Marcus Hicks against Ron Faircloth

22. BigBoi says:

That was me though.

PS – I love you too Keith.

23. Big Boy says:

Lee Mein vs Ron Faircloth should be interesting. Lots of new talents mixed with veterans on this card. Would like to see UFC vets Ron Faircloth vs Mike Ciesnolevicz on the 3rd installment of Prestige.

To all my fans, I will be at this event. Pretty pumped! Should be awesome!

25. See you there ;)

26. Jarvis says:

Lee Mein is gonna KO Ron Faircloth. The records are a false indication of those 2 guys.

Lee hits like a dump truck, him knocking out monster sized Adam Braidwood in boxing was awesome!

Is David Logan a debut fighter or is that Dave Logan from BC? Anyone know?

29. I am one of Karimi’s fans! If he is there, then count me in! If you have a free moment, please wave in my direction Bobby!

30. Big Jake says:

Yeah huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Karimi fan too! He’s gonna bring sexy to this card.

UPDATED: Jan Joubert’s opponent should be Dave Tisdale if everything works out.

31. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Hey Cody thats Dave Logan from BC. Hes a good guy. I hope he gets a win. what weight is that fight hopefully light hes fought at MW & HW & really should be a LW(155lbs). If Dave fought only @ 155lbs he would do alright.

32. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

BTW Im a Karimi fan also. Its the glasses or the fact he seems like a human MMA encylopedia.

Thanks fans, I appreciate the support, warms my heart!

34. Poonslayer says:

Guys watch for Travis Moritz this kid is going to be a stud in mma. I have watched him for a while he is making his mma debut but he has been training for like 10 years.

Real good to say Ray Penny back in there. Penny was a good up and coming guy before his lengthy lay off.

36. Kyle Jarvis says:

has the last TBA on the card been announced anywhere?

37. UPDATE: The latest card is posted.

Lee Mein (4-9) vs. Ron Faircloth (33-19)
    Demian Decorah (28-35-1) vs. Ray Penny (4-1)
    Kenny Hamilton (1-3) vs. Brandon Adamson (10-11)
    Rob Bennett vs David Clarke
    Rod Montoya (12-12) vs. Morgan Sickinger (8-3)
    Dave Nippard (3-4) vs. Shaun Krysa (5-6)
    Mike Ciesnolevicz (18-4) vs. Bruce Nelson (23-31-1)
    Nick Spohn (2-0) vs Travis Moritz
    Jannie Joubert (0-0) vs. Denny Hoyle
    Travis Peterson (0-0) vs. Kyle Nelson (0-0)
    Cameron Biggin (0-0) vs. Eric O’Sullivan (0-0)
    Tim MacDonald (0-0) vs Jared Robb (0-0)

38. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

I agree Good to see Ray Penny back in there. he is a really class guy & good fighter, Good Luck Ray,hope u get the W.

39. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Hey what happened to the Dave Logan fight? anyone know?

I’m pumped, driving up tomorrow.

Gonna be nice to see Mike C in his 2nd comeback fight too.

41. Jason says:

Man… drive up with BKB, and he pusses out and goes to bed early :P

Lol whatever man, i kinda didnt have a choice.

43. Jarvis says:

Demian Decorah got ROBBED against Ray Penny. I had Decorah winning rounds 1, 3 and round 2 was a toss up. Everyone was talking about it at the after party.

44. I guess by everyone, you mean no one? I stopped by for a pop and no one mentioned it at all. DD took rd 1 easy. Penny took 2 clearly. penny won 3 which was the closest round.

I felt Decorah took rd 1, rd 2 was 60-40 Penny so he gets it, rd3 was even closer but i felt Penny just pulled that one out as well. So a very close 2-1 decision for Penny. Robbed is not a word i’d use for that decision.

46. Jason says:

LOL BKB – just buggin’ – good times! ;)

As for Decorah/Penny was a close fight, no being robbed involved at all. Talked to Decorah at the after party and he didn’t mention anything at all about the decision – just said he loves to get in there and fight. Heck, he even bought Penny a beer… classy.

47. RickJudo says:

It was a toss up, close fight. I can see how Penny got the nod but Decorah vs very impressive like Roy Nelson.