ECC Weigh-in Results

ECC held their weigh-ins today to make their fight’s official. Here are the weigh-in results:

185-Mike Kent (184.8) vs Brett LeBlanc (182.8)
265-Robbie Colbourne (244.8) vs Matt Acorn (226.2)
135-Justin Steele (136.8)* vs Chris Keledas (134.6)
185-Mark Grey (182) vs Todd Henry (185.6)
155-Jason Bernava (155.8)vs Jeff Black (154.6)
140-Mike Malott (142.2)* vs James Saunders (134)
155-Gavin Tucker (154.2) vs Michael Waugh (155)

* Over the weight-limit

15 Responses to “ ECC Weigh-in Results ”

1. derek leblanc says:

correction. Jamie saunders wieght was 134.

2. I will fight anyone says:

3. Mike Davis says:

where is ECC?

4. Jamie Locke says:

Palooka’s gym in Halifax. It’s run by the guys at Titans.

It’s the only place for alot of guys on the East Coast to get pro fights, and has always been a quality show as far as I am concered.

Now that Elite 1 is running their Moncton shows, they will provide some competition and alternate places for Atlantic guys to fight, but ECC has been around longer and has a great rep.

5. Mma says:

What happened to Adam piercey??

6. Derek LeBlanc says:

as far as i know i heard rummblings that his opponent got hurt

7. Mma says:

Ok cuz last I heard piercey made weight

8. Mma says:

Heard he was going to 155 after peach beat him down , any truth tl that?

9. Hank902 says:

Piercey’s opponent was originally set to face Coel Peach at 170lbs then Peach was removed (injury I assume) and Piercey was added. Pretty sure the fight was at 170lbs. Also a couple days ago Scott MacLean had a call out of facebook looking for a 170lbs or 185lbs fighter for this weekend, which I would assume was for this fight so I’m guessing Piercey is looking to fight at 170lbs.

Losing the Piercey fight and the Murphy fight really sucks, I was looking forward to both.

10. derek leblanc says:

Actually now I am hearing the Piercey did not have his blood work done. They were making a big deal about the medicals yesterday at the weigh ins

11. Steve says:

James should of got 20% of the other guys purse, He missed weight . But the commission oh well to bad cause it was up to the manager to say something right away . This is not right I think.

12. Jamie Locke says:

I think it’s in the commission rules what the penelty is for the weight miss… Shouldn’t be up to the manager to get 20%, but it would be to get more….

13. Hank902 says:

It would be nice to get some details on what happened. One fight gets dropped at the weigh ins and a couple fighters missed weight and no mention of what happened.

14. Derek LeBlanc says:

The only reason there was nothing reported about the weight cuts was because the Boxing commission did not say anything and neither did the fighters really. With the Piercey fight there were comments on what I was hearing but I talked with Piercey last night and it was his opponent who did not have his blood work done

15. fitplusmma says:

Adam Piercey was supposed to fight Ryan McHatten. We received word at about noon the day of the weigh-ins that McHatten had pulled out that morning due to not having his blood work completed.

The post the other day was actually looking to help find an opponent for Coel Peach as something happened with his opponent.