Chemelli Talks EFC Light-Heavy Title Win

Top MMA News caught up with Tim Chemelli following his EFC 7 victory over Jon Ganshorn.  Not only did the win increase his record to 8-0 but it also add the EFC Light-Heavyweight title to his collection, which also includes the EFC Heavyweight title.

7 Responses to “ Chemelli Talks EFC Light-Heavy Title Win ”

1. mmafan says:

He is actually 8-1, lost in efc 3 in his first and only other light heavy weight fight

2. trent_thorne says:

er ya Sean Wright owns that win over Chemmelli! Great guy Cmon give the guy his due! Also since there a ligit show now these guys who have fought on other the EFC other shows never include there fights there on thier records! What gives?

Congrtas to Chemelli though stand up guy!

Are we sure it’s EFC 3? Sherdog and both have results listed for EFC 3 and neither have Tim Chemelli listed on the card! If someone can find the correct info for the loss I can e-mail it to Sherdog and get them to put it on there!

4. Tim Chemelli says:

Actually I’m 9-1 did a fight at 205 for RITC.I’m not sure why I’m not listed on the EFC 3 card but that fight happened and yes Sean should get his dues ( great guy).Also not sure how I made top 10 with only 3 205 fights but I’m dam proud to be on that list and will do every thing in my power to prove I belong there!

5. cody krahn says:

sooo bummed that this title shot offer disappeared from my hands

6. trent_thorne says:

Me 2 Cody. I would like to know just who’s choice this was to have Ganshorn step in rather than Krahn? I know this fight was offered to a few guys, but hey congrats on the win. Sean Wright is one of the nicest guys ive met through MMA. Was one of the very few guys willing to help me out when i first got started. Thanks Sean!

Hey Tim… do you have the info for those two fights? Time, Method, Location, Event… all that good stuff, I can e-mail the info to the guy who does the Fight Finder on Sherdog!