Demarce Discusses Marcus Davis, Richie Whitson, More…

Curtis “The Demon” Demarce caught up with Top MMA News and discussed his past and future fights. The Brandon, Manitoba native gives viewers his thoughts on his close split decision loss to Richie Whitson and his upcoming fight with Marcus Davis at MFC 29.

7 Responses to “ Demarce Discusses Marcus Davis, Richie Whitson, More… ”

1. brian says:

curtis doesnt have the skill level to be fighting a guy like that !!!!!!!

brian, I really think you are wrong.

This is the toughest guy Curtis has fought but he has looked great in his last 4 fights, has shown great skill and a very very committed heart and, if he goes into this fight as fearlessly as his last few, could shock you.

This is a great opportunity and he has shown an ability to rise in these situations.

He fights with FOTN intensity in every fight.

If he doesn’t overthink this, and goes in fearlessly, he has a great chance.

If you don’t like this kid and the way he’s been looking then I don’t get it.

Good interview Keith!

4. brian says:

I do like him, I know he has good skills. I know anyone who steps in that cage or ring is warrior when or lose. Yeah i just think curtis should choose his fights wisely. Thats all i am saying

5. Thanks BKB. I think I may have to bronze your comment as its my first compliment on any interview I have done.

6. Dago says:

Only thing Demarce has going for him is youth and stamina.

7. Jamie Locke says:

I agree with Robin here, Curtis has shown he has what it takes to hang with top end fighters. He also brings it 100% every time we see him in the cage.

I think Curtis has a great opportunity to KO a tough vet in this next fight.

I’m looking forward to it! Demarce, first round KO FTW!