Ringside 11 – Quebec City – June 4

Date: June 4, 2011
Location: Le Colisee in Quebec City, Quebec
TV: The Fight Network
Tickets: Click to buy tickets

Main Event:
Todd Brown (15-3) vs. Patrick Cote (14-7)

Stephane Pelletier (4-1) vs. Dimitri Waardenburg (7-4)
*** for Ringside Bantamweight title

Donald Brashear (0-0) vs. Mathieu Bergeron (0-0)
Keven Morin (4-3) vs. David Lafond (1-1)
Justin Doyon (2-6) vs. Dany Laflamme (2-5)
Yan Pellerin (9-12) vs Marcus Hicks (10-20)
Maxime Léger (0-0) vs. Keven Tremblay (0-1)
Scott Hudson (0-0) vs. Alexandre Arseneault (0-0)
Daniel Ireland (0-0) vs. Francis Charbonneau (0-0)
Tommy Cote (2-1) vs. Jerome Martin (0-0)

40 Responses to “ Ringside 11 – Quebec City – June 4 ”

1. Update: Took Bosse off the card. He will be fighting on his manager’s Les Gladiateurs card instead.

2. Joey Benoit says:

Stephane Pelletier and Dimitri Waardenburg will fight for the 135 lbs championship Title

3. Joey Benoit says:

Main event:

Todd Brown (15-3) vs Patrick Cote (14-7)

4. Joey Benoit says:

Keven Morin vs David Lafond – 155 lbs

5. Matt MacGrath says:

Joey any welterweights in the mix for June 4th?

6. Joey Benoit says:

not in this one Matt, but maybe in the other on October, i will have a space for you.

7. Joey Benoit says:

update:

Martin Trempe vs Donald Brashear – HW

Now that’s gonna be fun to call that fight!

Sign Georges Laraque for Brashear’s second fight… that would be awesome!

10. Joey Benoit says:

Todd Brown vs Patrick Côté – 190 lbs

Martin Trempe vs Donald Brashear – HW

Stéphane Pelletier vs Dimitri Waardenburg – 135 lbs

David Lafond vs Keven Morin – 155 lbs

Justin Doyon vs Dany Laflamme – 155 lbs

Maxime Léger vs Keven Tremblay – 145 lbs

Scott Hudson vs Alexandre Arseneault – 170 lbs

Daniel Ireland vs Francis Charbonneau – 170 lbs

Gregory Carpenter vs Jerome Martin – 145 lbs

11. Sean McManus says:

good looking card…high five Joey.

12. Big Win says:

Nice to see Arsenault finally going pro, he’s got a bright future!

THE RETURN OF GUSTO!
    Is that the same Justin Doyon from back in the day?

14. Mike Davis says:

kinda a weaker card compared to past ones.

15. Joey Benoit says:

Yes, it will be Gusto

16. UPDATE: Martin Trempe out. Waiting for new opponent for Brashear.

Live on The Fight Network. Rammer and I are PUMPED to call Ringside LIVE again!

18. Jamie Locke says:

Love that TFN is doing more and more live shows!

19. Joey Benoit says:

Steve Begin will fight against Donald Brashear

Steve Begin the hockey player or MMA fighter? lol

21. Joey Benoit says:

MMA Fighter ;)

22. Joey Benoit says:

UPDATE: Yan Pellerin vs Marcus Hicks

23. LMA Marcus hicks says:

Thnx Joey for this opportunity. Its taken a year to FINALLY get cleared to get back to fighting. Im very excited for this fight & excited to show people the new & VASTLY improved Marcus Hicks,its amazing what ACTUALLY training & getting coaching can do for you. Yan is a tough guy,but Ill finish this fight. Team Denarius 4 life!

24. Jarvis says:

I heard Hicks was scared to fight Mike Ciesnolevicz in PrestigeFC even though Hicks has 10 more pro fights than MikeC.

25. LMA Marcus hicks says:

I wasnt asked to fight Mike C.,but when he mentioned it a few months ago I said I would be down for it,Mike seems like a classy guy we talked about it on FB a few months back. The one thing ive never done is turn down a fight,although I should have in some cases,I didnt train properly and didnt have the skill set to face some of those guys i fought.Less talk,more training thats where im at. Im working hard now and ready to take my MMA career serious. Im OFFICIALLY cleared. I was supposed to fight on this card vs Ron Faircloth which I was hyped for but werent able to work out the financial details. I was known as the guy that would take whatever offered and fight cause i wasnt serious & fought to make money. Where as now I wanna take proper matchups & be paid properly. I REALLY wanted to fight on this card but it didnt work out. I also wont ever be taking fights above 205lbs anymore,thats just stupid. 205lbs & 185lbs(actually making 185)is where i want & should be.

Joey & Ringside have given the chance to prove to myself let alone everyone else that I can do more than talk,lol. I earned the trash talk for showing up to fights out of shape & more importantly not showing ANY heart whatsoever & quitting in fights without really being hurt. Im excited,i feel like that was my extended amateur career(thats how i feel i acted)now its time to show I can be a high level pro. Thnx to Tony Pep,Sal Ram,Jason K,&Jeff for all the help & training to help me get ready for this fight.

26. Wow Marcus… all this respectful talk. I think its time for a nickname change. Silent assassin?

Have to have a 5 person open weight tournament with Nick Penner, Abel Cullum, Paul Ebejer and Gerric Hayes for the rights to that name! lol

28. BigBoi says:

I let a Silent Assassin go in the car last night. My girl friend was not impressed.

LOL @ BigBoi having a girlfriend :)

I AM PUMPED TO GO TO QUEBEC CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Ringside is great, excited to call with this with Ramdeen.

30. Joey Benoit says:

Quick update:

Donald Brashear will fight against Mathieu Bergeron (0-0) 6’6” 260 lbs

Jerome Martin will fight against Tommy Cote (2-1) at 150 lbs.

Thanks

Donald Brashear vs 6’6 260 pound Monster sounds awesome!

Good clean fun.

33. JYD says:

MR.BLACK, if you are driving from TO, let me know!

Flying. Booooo!

Excited to fly but would have been great to hang with you on a road trip man!

35. Update: removed Steve Begin & Gregory Carpenter from the card and added Mathieu Bergeron and Tommy Cote as per Joey Benoit above.

36. Matt D says:

I would like to see Brashere fight Nick Penner from Edmonton. Sherdog shows that Penner has not fought in ages. It would be an extremely entertaining fight.

37. The prelims are live on the Fight Network, but where can we watch the main event……

PS – Matt D – Nick had knee surgery which is why he hasn’t fought. He would kill Brashear

38. Shara… So far no internet PPV. Bell PPV in some areas of Canada.

Which fights are on The Fight Network and which are PPV?

40. I know Hicks’ fight is on TFN. Maybe that fight and lower is on TFN?