Aggression MMA 6 Quick Results: Ford Knocks out Davis

Aggression MMA LogoAggression MMA LogoTop MMA News is cageside tonight at the Shaw Conference Center in Edmonton, Alberta bringing you live results from Aggression MMA 6: Punishment.

Ryan Ford defeats Johnny Davis via TKO (Punches) in Round 2, 2:06

Josh Hill defeated Diego Wilson via Unanimous Decision (50-44, 50-44, 48-47)

Dave Mazany defeats Shane Campbell via Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)

Adam Lorenz defeats Will Romero via Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)

Kurt Southern defeats Brad Cardinal via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)

Evan Sanguin defeats Trevor Wright via Submission (Guillotine Choke) in Round 1, 4:56

Mukai Maromo defeats Tim Tamaki via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) in Round 1, 3:30

Jason Gorny defeats Trent Thorne via TKO (Punches) in Round 2, 4:57

Mike Scarcello and Brandt Dewsberry fight to a Draw (29-28, 28-29, 29-29)

Owen Carr and Keenan Feeney fight to a Technical Draw in Round 3, 0:59
(Feeney is unable to continue due to an illegal knee from Carr)

94 Responses to “ Aggression MMA 6 Quick Results: Ford Knocks out Davis ”

1. War says:

LOL you had a choice to stay in the military????? According to my section commander and platoon W0 you got kicked out for conduct and drugs and that you got a really shitty(you wont ever work for the government again) release, but I guess we can all live in our dream worlds

2. War says:

LOLS. Hahahhaaha. So you had a choice to leave the infantry?????? According to my Sgt and Platoon WO the army kicked you out for conduct and getting busted with drugs in your system and they also told me that you were the worst soldier they had ever seen. That I don’t know, but you seem to be a good fighter so go luck to you on your future career. Maybe you were just in the wrong job.

3. Keenan says:

Well im Glad you can go off so much of what you hear… They threatened to Give me a tougher release but I got out with a volentary release if I was to continue Fighting and Stay in But I never tested positive for anything and never was on anything. I got out volentarally and with an Honorable Discharge so You can clear that up right now. I learned a lot from the army and I owe it to a lot of great people in there who helped me become who I am know. I wish you best of luck with the forces and remember a lot of people are in positions in the army cause there is know body else left who stuck it out to do them….not the best man for the job by any means. Dont sell ur self short by beliving and bending over backwards everything u Hear cause hes got a couple chevrons on his Chest…Respect is Earned not Given.

4. Keenan says:

At the end of the Day Hear all you want and Belive What you want… MY career is Done Im onto something new and love it. As well as the Fight is done and all I can do is see my mistakes and go back to the gym and become better and get back in the cage and put on a hell of a show for you guys again. I appreciate the support even if ur comming to boo and talk shit. Love me or hate me this is what im going to do and im going to do it till I phyisically can not do it anymore. I expect injuries, losses and dissapointments but thats not going to keep me from coming back for more. I hope to see you all in the future and Thans for all the support thus far….

Maybe my reading skills have deteriorated.

6. ruckus780 says:

War your soft as a babys ass,Straight up theres two way’s to look at this either your a tattle tale aka rat,,fink,,cheese monster, And in Canada we get taught even before kindergarten that that behavior is not good behavior. Or choice number two your a cross dressing booty bandit with female tendencies and your a gossip queen going off of hear say, Either way sniff sniff I smell the hoe in you

7. Mike Davis says:

that was some great reading material thanks WOW! Aggression when is your next card?

8. Mike Davis says:

Hardeep vs Hill for title ? that would be amazing!!

I love Hardeep but Hill would eat him up in a round or 2.

The only challenge for Hill in Canada is someone like himself. Maybe Sean Quinn.

10. BigJatt says:

Why not Owen Carr vs Hill. Owen already thinks he should be the champ, here’s the opportunity to prove it. Hope Hill likes getting hit in the nuts tho. Just a question of what round Carr decides to throw a low blow in. I wager 1st minute of the 1st round, right when Hill is laying a beating on the king of the 135lb fighters.

11. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Sean Quinn would be laid out to rest by Hill. So would Owen, they are both brutal and not in the same league as Hill.

Carr would beat the bag off Quinn though. Badly.

Quinn over Carr pretty easily. No disrespect to Carr but he couldn’t deal with Quinn’s wrestling.

Hill vs Quinn is neat because it would be interesting to see Hill fight a guy quite similar to himself.

I don’t see anyone who isn’t a wrestling tank with some striking having much success with Hill.

A fancy sub guy can’t take Hill down, and a classy striker can’t keep Hill standing.

And his awesome power and conditioning is a lot to deal with.

Other than a wrestling tank (and Quinn is the only one that I can think of), I don’t see anyone at Bantamweight outside the top 5 handling him.

13. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

As we established earlier, Robin, you dont know shit.
    I cant believe people are even mentioning these sask boys.
    They should stick to farming.

14. Sean Quinn says:

I can think of a few “Sask boys” that will be ranked very high by the end of the year.
    In my opinion Faux Faixa Preta Face, you dont know shit.

15. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

In my opinion, you are a shitty fighter and shouldnt be allowed to fight any more until you actually learn something.

16. mmafan says:

owen carr- he is a whiney baby. he is a sore loser and an even worse winner. just because he made it onto the wand fight team he thinks he’s some sort of power champ. news flash carr, all your wins have come from “controvercial” blows. yor a big baby and should shut your mouth, stop polluting the website.
    war- shut your mouth you gossip queen, this is a mma website, not a military gossip section.

17. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Owen Carr is a baby for sure.

18. alin says:

Robin, please stop talking about Josh vs Quinn…I like Quinn as a fighter a lot but please stop talking about a 5 and 0 fighter against a 5 and 4, how much sense that makes for us?? Josh will fight any fighter with a good record as you already know. One more time all the best to Sean in his future fights.

19. ruckus780 says:

How does Robin not know shit,,That guy is a true student of mma,,He probably got mma on his mind 95 percent of the time, I thought he was a joke when he first got involved in this sport, And I never gave him a chance, But he has earned my respect and is a true ambassador of MMa in this country, Regardless of his actual fight record, He is highly educated in this sport and I for one would rather hea his commentary then yo yo yo and away we go mauros bullshit

No problem sir.

Just theorizing and making observations. Not at all trying to stir up stuff at all. You know I am pretty obsessed with MMA and think of all these possibilities and imagine different combinations. I’m not implying anyone should be fighting.

I really only meant to say that I can’t see Josh losing for a long time to anyone who is missing a strong power and wresting component in his game. I couldn’t think of any other examples of that kind of fighter.

As you know I think Josh is a machine and I am a big fan and look forward to calling his fights.

That’s kind of you ruckus. I really appreciate that.

But alin definitely wasn’t insulting me at all he is a great leader in MMA and as a person and has every right to set me straight.

I do really appreciate the kind words tho.

And ruckus I have MMA on my mind 100% of the time.

It makes me think I have OCD.

23. ruckus780 says:

lol I was talking bout that faux cat

Thanks man ya screw that guy lol.

25. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

I tell it like it is. Im a straight shooter.

26. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Alin is right by the way. Hill would smash through Quinn, it would be a waste of a training camp.
    Hill needs to fight somebody like Brian Bowles or Miguel Torres.

27. alin says:

ruckus780, Robin is my boy brother! But I think he manages Quinn as well and trys to get him some work :) but no worries there are a lot of 135 lbs guys in Canada to keep Mr. Quinn busy.

Faux Faixa Preta Face, Josh will take care of this guys but in a few years :) you know what they say “the sky is the limit”.

28. Sean Quinn says:

Mr Quinn is a sad Panda.

I don’t manage Quinn but we’re friends.

Actually I hate Quinn.

30. Sean Quinn says:

And even more sad…

31. Sean Quinn says:

And for the record…I am unmanageable.

32. BigBoi says:

Sean is the toughest Oompa Loompa you can find.

End of thread.

Aw buck up little buddy. Everyone loves you.

I’ll manage you if you break up with Marc-Andre.

For the record, I think you’re a great fighter.

34. Sean Quinn says:

Marc-Andre and i have been fighting a lot lately. If i had my way, he’d be on the couch tonight. Hmph!

35. The Dude says:

who the hell dares to talk shit about Quinn?

Quinn had Nick Denis and Remi Morvan in deep trouble before losing to them. He could have won either fights. I know cause I was there for both.

Quinn vs. Hill would be a fight I would love to see. Someone needs to make this fight happen.

36. Quinn is definately unmanageable. The guy is just one hot mess.

I love Quinn and think he can beat anybody at 135 pounds. His record is not a good indicator of the danger level he poses.

That being said Hill is on fire, and shouldn’t have to fight a 5-4 fighter.

No offense to Quinn, it has nothing to do with his skill level.

One fight I’d like to see is Hill vs Delorme.

I had the honor of meeting Josh Hill and Will Romero this past weekend and they were great guys. Very down to earth, very humble and just great to be around.

Alin is the man!

37. Joey says:

I agree with quinn when he says Faux Faixa Preta Face doesn’t know shit! Almost every post I’ve seen of his he talks shit. On a different note heard your trying out on the weekend quinn. Best of luck to you!

I saw both the Morvan and Denis fights and shit was on. Quinn is real deal. Ugly as fuck. But real deal.
    Side note: every fighter I have seen walk out to Sexy Boy by Sean Micheals has lost. That song is a jinx….

39. Harvey says:

Harry Balls,

That is not true. Simon “the mutant” Marini came out to it against Jason Gorny at Aggression MMA V and won.

40. Harvey says:

But I guess you didn’t see it…

41. Sean Quinn says:

What fight was that? That was Morvan wasnt it. I didnt pick that song by the way. That was my jinx, Alex Caporicci that did that to me. Good news is, he is banned from any event i fight on from now on.

That was pretty cool when Marini came out to “sexy boy” I had a good chuckle.

Fuck that. Sean Michaels is a dick. Come out to this instead if you are gonna pay homage to the squared circle….

or this

44. smash says:

I think there’s a lot of good fights out there for Hill. Eric Wilson would be a good one he’s 5-0. Delorme is good one although he s coming off a loss, Nick Denis, Hardeep Singh would be other good ones! So much talent at 135, so many options. I would like to see Quinn vs Hill too but it doesn’t make sense, we need Sean to put a nice win-streak together then it would be interesting. Either way, I’ve been saying this since the first time I saw Hill fight on t.v. against attanassi at 145, the kid is a killer. In my opinion, he’s more well-rounded then the majority of fighters in the Canadian MMA scene.

p.s. lets not get carried away with Carr vs. Hill, the last thing we need in Canadian MMA is a death in the cage.