Frank Lee’s Combat League – Edmonton – March 12

Date: March 12th, 2011
Location: Edmonton Event Centre
Tickets: Frank Lee’s

Amateur MMA
Patrick Smith (0-0) vs. Dustin Greentree (1-0)
3x3min rounds, Amateur MMA

Robert Dorton (0-0) vs. Chad Horse (0-0)
3x3min rounds, Amateur MMA

Behrang Yousefi (0-0) vs. Kelly Watash (0-0)
3x3min rounds, Amateur MMA

Matthew Bustard (1-0) vs. Ian Murphy (0-0)
3x3min rounds, Amateur MMA

Muay Thai
D’arcy Vonhohenbalken (3-3) vs. Derek Jolivette (5-0)
5x2min rounds, FULL Muay Thai, without pads

Vienna Malko-Monterrossa (5-0) vs. Annie Lockhart (3-4)
3x2min rounds, MODIFIED Muay Thai, without pads

Stewart Langston (2-1) vs. Jessie Vandervelden (3-0)
3x2min rounds, MODIFIED Muay Thai, with pads

Eddy Chang (1-0) vs. Peko Sananaikhom (0-1)
3x2min rounds, MODIFIED Muay Thai, with pads

Shane Neilsen (2-1) vs. Daman Bajwa (2-0)

Travis Runzer (0-0) vs. Jared Feuring (1-0)
3x2min rounds, MODIFIED Muay Thai, with pads

14 Responses to “ Frank Lee’s Combat League – Edmonton – March 12 ”

1. Dean Panas says:

Thanks for the post Keith!!! We have 7 Muay Thai fights and 5 MMA fights (and are working on a sixth). I will get you an update from Craig.

2. Sean Quinn says:

I was supposed to be coming up to help corner our thai fighters. Sadly I cant make it now. Im pretty bummed about it. Keep your eye out for Annie Lockhart and Jared Feuring, they are both tough as nails.
    Annie hits like a man, and Jared…hits too.

3. Dean Panas says:

To bad you can’t make it Sean!! The Aggression show the night before would be worth the trip alone!!
    The best part of putting on a combined show is there is little pressure on the MMA side of things LOL. I am not sure what the MMA fights will be like….but I know the Muay Thai will be INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mike Davis says:

what are the weights?

Amazing show last night… not a boring fight on the card, Behrang Yousefi looked really good and the Muay Thai main event between Vonhohenbalken and Jolivette blew me away, I coulda watched another 5 rounds, can’t wait for the next event… I’m gonna be keeping my eye out for a lot more Muay Thai!

6. Told you you’d like the Muay Thai Cody! Wish I coulda made it, ended up way under the weather yesterday :(

Ya coulda sucked it up! haha

8. Mitch Clarke says:

Amazing show, good attendance, and the main event was great to watch

9. Anders Wadhem says:

Can someone tell me what happened in Behrang Yousefi’s fight?

First round TKO if I remember correctly, dominated his opponent!

11. Anders Wadhem says:

Sweet, is there a place online to watch the fights?

12. LOL Cody – maybe if I could have sat in a port-a-potty ringside and shot through a vent hole ;)

13. Dean Panas says:

Thanks for the great response!!! The fight last night were great! We did have more amateur MMA fights scheduled…but one camp from Sask pulled 3 guys out with just a few days notice.
    I knew the Muay Thai would be entertaining…it ALWAYS is!!!! But the main event was without a doubt one of the best 3 fights I have ever seen!!!!!
    We are very happy with the number of people that came out. I had quite a few people out that are MMA fans but have never seen live Muay Thai. The response I have received from them was all very positive!!
    I would love to hear response on the event as a whole…venue, flow of the show, lighting, sound, service, etc…..

One thing that sucked was the chairs…. soooooooo uncomfortable! But other than that it was all good!