RITC 42 Photo Gallery

RITC 42 - Chelsea Bronaugh vs Christine Blanchette

Chelsea Bronaugh defeated Christine Blanchette by Majority Decision

RITC 42 - Ring Girls

RITC 42 - Ring Girls

RITC 42 - Weigh-In Photos

RITC 42 - Weigh-In Photos

85 Responses to “ RITC 42 Photo Gallery ”

1. BigBoi says:

Green Hats are awesome.

Moemar, do you have a green hat?

I mean, they can be kind of fruity but I suspect that anyone who would wear a green hat would be used to being called fruity. Not that they are or anything.

PS – Love seeing Jordan fight, that kid is an animal.

PPS – Kind of hurt the fella in the green hat didn’t talk to me.

2. Guy on here was pretending to be Lee Mein, Robin Black, and Jordan Knippelberg. All of those posts were removed.

Lewis, Mein, Black and Knippleberg.

THAT’S who this guy impersonates?
    2 older muscledudes, a possible Homersexual (who’s also old), and a fighter dude with a funny name?

4. trent_thorne says:

5. It annoys me because I don’t want or have time to moderate this stuff.

Simple rules
    – don’t impersonate someone
    – keep it relatively clean when disagreeing with someone.

Break them and you get a permanent ban

6. trent_thorne says:

i agree some people on here take this shit way to serious! Try thinking about the sport we all love before you say something you might regret! Great job on the site guys!

7. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

““Faux Faxia Preta Face” I’m really not sure what your issue is with Regina or the coaches and fighters from there. At no point anywhere in this thread have I been disrespectful yet you continue to portray yourself as a classless asshole. As far as I’m concerned you have alot of growing up to do! If you don’t like my fighting style so be it! If you don’t like my coach Jeff so be it but maybe have a little respect and watch what you say as opposed to being an ignorant douche. It was my first pro fight I came out agressive big deal! And as far as “That idiot in the green hat” he is a hell of a coach and a hell of a character! I know for a fact he’d give the shirt off his back for any one of his students at his gym! If you got opinions maybe you should keep them to yourself till you mature abit!”

Im sorry you dont like me dude, but my opinion is my opinion and ill voice it if i want to. First, I have never heard of anybody from Regina accomplishing anything in mma. Ive seen a few guys from there fight, youre all jiu jitsu guys. Thats it. Not mixed martial artists. Youre Regina’s jiu jitsu might be ok, but youre mma is a joke.
    I have seen that idiot in the green hat fight before. I watched him fight in an illegal event in Saskatoon once. He was supposed to be this badass blackbelt. He fought a guy who had maybe 1 fight under his belt and no other experience. Real badass.
    I remember him also charging like a retard in a battle to the death, trying to get the fight down because he was scared to death of actually getting hit.
    Anyways, until proven otherwise, i maintain that Regina mma is a joke.

8. BigBoi says:

Wouldn’t judge all of Regina based on one guy in a green hat…

9. Bobby Karimi-Busheri says:

The ring girls, man o man!

10. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Im not. Ive seen a number of his fighters fight. Plus Ive seen him fight. They are brutal.

This is their game plan.
    1. Put your head down and extend your arms out.
    2. Run at your opponent like an idiot.
    3. Grab your opponent and prey to god he trips and falls over.
    4. If that fails,ummmmmmmm….

So stupid. Learn how to fight before you enter mma.

11. Southside says:

Sean Quinn, Adam Lorenz and Curt Southern are the only guys out of Sask to have accomplished anything in MMA to date. Not to say that there aren’t any other up and comers from Sask. The only real “MMA school” in Sask is Alliance in Saskatoon.

12. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Ill be honest Mrs. Southside, they are all terrible too. Sask is like the butthole of mma, much like Manitoba is like the butthole of Canada.

Mitch Clarke is from Saskatchewan

14. Sean Quinn says:

Ya, but he trains in Edmonton.

15. Tiger Williams and Dave Schultz are both from Saskatchewan.

16. Sean Quinn says:

We sasky boys are teh sux.

I met Tiger Williams last week in Toronto after the game. He could still fuck a lot of people up.

Saskatoon was an awful city.

18. trent_thorne says:

Hey i like saskatoon lol! Its actually a really pretty city! Now regina on the other hand….. lol that whole city just reminds my of abottsfield here in Edmonton lol

19. Moemar says:

No seriously Sask fighters are all shitty. I once fought a guy from Saskatchewan and i beat the shit out of him. Then i saw another guy from Sask fight that same night and he fucking sucked. Saskatchewan should stick to curling and slo pitch.

Big Rig

20. Eskimo Joe says:

All the Saskatchewan guys are little idiots I hope that stanilowskis collar bone never heals properly and he only has one arm to grab things high up on the top shelf of the lcubbord with

21. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Now that’s just spiteful. But fair.

22. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Any word on the next RITC? I hope it’s soon, but please leave those Regina mma girls out of it.

23. BigBoi says:

Agreed, SaskBoys are teh sux…. but they’re cute. Quinn for one is very cute.

24. (s)lim;[s]hady says:

Well, it looks like some people on here are lacking respect. Do you seriously have that little of an actual life to be coming on a forum and talking smack. For real. I don’t see anything about you people in this photo album so I’m assuming you have accomplished nothing even close to what these fighters have.I know for a fact that a lot of these people you are putting down to make your pathetic little selves look better are all damn good athletes now go and do everyone a favour and quit putting up useless comments these forums are for talking about the fights that happened in the events. Not for you to come on and talk shit about other fighters. .

25. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

If you can post useless shit, why cant I? I was arguing a point about Regina mma. There were three Regina fighters. All three of them lost. I rest my case. Regina mma is a joke.
    If you are member of that team, then you sir, are a joke as well.
    Maybe your buds would move better if you got off their nuts for a bit??

26. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Furthermore, Eminem, I thought the card was good. I thought Jordan looked awesome and so did Brad.
    That’s all positive shit that I had said.
    Despite trying their best, the shitty Regina guys couldnt ruin the show.

I wouldnt mind seeing a regina guy fight another regina guy though. At least they would be equally outclassed. It would probably look like a childrens karate fight until someone inevitably tripped over themselves and then it would look like a childrens wrestling match.

27. (s)lim;[s]hady says:

And whooo said I’m a guy? Retard.and I’m sorry, but I didn’t hear the team that you represent, musta missed that tiny little detail.

28. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

I dont need to train to have an opinion, Marshall. I have seen fighters from Regina before. I have seen guys from that team before. The evidence is on my side. Learn how to fight before getting people like me to waste my money watching you flail around like an idiot. Its sad. And frustrating to the fans that had to pay to see that.

29. (s)lim;[s]hady says:

Well now I know your probably some guy that lives in his moms basement waiting for people to reply to your stupid comments, and that you actually have no idea what your really talking about, makes me wonder on why your opinion even mattered to me, the fighters or anyone for that matter. Take up the sport and learn how to fight before you criticize other fighters, and their gyms.

30. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

I didnt say that i havent trained or fought. Retard. I said that i dont train. Retard. I know enough. Retard. Do you train? Retard. If you dont, and you are criticising me for not training, then makes you look like a…wait for it…retard. Retard.

31. (s)lim;[s]hady says:

Lol! Awe cute your trying to be funny and mock me. Aint that just precious. And I have trained and I noticed that you said you have had fights but don’t anymore … Don’t take your insecurities amd short coming out on others because your fighting didn’t go so well

32. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Patronizing me won’t work, G. We already know that Regina mma is a joke. You seem to be upset because your boyfriend is one of the lads I was making fun of.
    Evidently, they cant fight, because they their ladies to stick up for them.
    Now i think that, is cute.

33. (s)lim;[s]hady says:

For someone who seems to think their holier then thou you can’t name where ur from where u trained or what you trained. You talk like your top shit when in reality you”ve probably had one or two fight and maybe a grappling tournament and think you’re king of the world. I do kickboxing casually and by no means claim I know it all but I know what these fighters put in for time and effort and I’m sure you’ve done shit all compaired to it.

34. Faux Faixa Preta Face says:

Ms. Not so Slim Shady, you never asked me where i trained or what i trained. Even if i had only one or two fights, by your standards, that would make me more qualified than you to talk about these fights. Thats kind of funny.
    In all honesty, i dont think that information is relevant at all. It makes no difference what my background is or which team(s) ive trained with.
    I am a fan of the sport. Ive been involved in it for a long time, and i have an opinion about many aspects of the sport.
    In my opinion, you’re probably just a groupie that is being used by one of those losers as a bed buddy. You feel obligated to defend them because you think that they will appreciate you more and take you out on a date, rather than just give you the late night booty call. But they wont.
    I hope you come to your senses before they give you something like scabies or herpes. I would truly feel bad if i didnt take this opportunity to save you before it was too late. See the light. Stay away from anybody in Regina that calls themselves a fighter. It’s for your own good.

35. Moemar says:

You two are both losers.

Big Rig